Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hey guys, I'm getting a new house and need to decorate. How would you decorate?

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple question (has nothing to do with women). I'm getting a brand new house and I need to decorate. Going for living in a apartment with a roommate to living in a townhouse so I don't have a lot of stuff. All I really have is a couch (a nice lazyboy couch, though not in leather, couldn't afford that at the time), bed, dresser, big screen tv. I suck at decorating too, so give me some ideas. What would you do if you were me?

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would not decorate at all lol.

Four cinder blocks and a piece of plywood make a coffee table...done! :D

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plinco said:
I would not decorate at all lol.

Four cinder blocks and a piece of plywood make a coffee table...done! :D
lol, guess we have different ideas of style. Too be honest I'd like to look like I'm not a college student. That's why I want to put some effort into the house I'll be living in. Just don't have any idea where to start. I know I will be buying a lot of my furniture at ikea, both because it's cheaper and I like the style.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd go to antique stores and the like and find some original wood tables, but I'm a country boy.

Keep it manly-this newage stuff is pretty gay.

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Julius_Seizeher said:
I'd go to antique stores and the like and find some original wood tables, but I'm a country boy.

Keep it manly-this newage stuff is pretty gay.
new age? And yeah, I'm gonna try and keep it manly. I will be having a female relative live with me so gonna do my best to keep her from making it into a sissy house.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get up early on a Saturday and go look for yard sales in a wealthy neighborhood. Rich people have nice stuff, and they usually just want to get rid of it.

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, let a woman do it for you. They love doing those types of things. Trust me!

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best way to decorate is to bring a girl to help you out. They do a good job in decorating then after the house is finished decorating you can bang her.