"He's too short it sucks"

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We are born different, but we all have the need to live a meaningfull life.
If obsessing about being unattractive to certain people gives meaning to your life, you're bound to become really unhappy.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Height helps. I have it. It’s always been a plus point.

the guy who did with best with women in my social group growing up was 5’8. He had great facial genetics. Good facial genetics trumps all.

in the same way as d1ck size, if you’re in the 80% of range then don’t worry. It doesn’t matter if you’re 5 inches or 7. 7 is better but women aren’t going to die in a ditch if you’re on the smaller size. If your d is 2.5 inches they will. Same with height. You only have a serious issue if you’re like 5’3. Even so, there are entire races of women where you’ll be taller than almost all
Of them

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I’m quite average in stature, 5’10 177cm. But I’m better than average in most all categories. I’ve dated taller women. Because I’m a curious guy often during pillow talk I will get talking about a lot of things and about why we like each other etc. I asked about height, the normal answer is that I “feel” bigger than I am and that has to do with my confidence. Yes there are women that are height obsessed, so what? There are plenty of reasons people reject each other, it’s out of your control so just drop it.

Work on the things you can change and stop being a bitter child about those that you cannot.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m quite average in stature, 5’10 177cm. But I’m better than average in most all categories. I’ve dated taller women. Because I’m a curious guy often during pillow talk I will get talking about a lot of things and about why we like each other etc. I asked about height, the normal answer is that I “feel” bigger than I am and that has to do with my confidence.

Work on the things you can change and stop being a bitter child about those that you cannot.
also I think your shape is deceptive. Thinner guys appear taller and squatter guys appear shorter.

5’10 is still slightly above average in most wester countries I think

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An American came over to Amsterdam to follow a combat course from me. I told him I'd meet him at the Amsterdam Centraal Station, he'd seen my photo and I'm not difficult to pick out of a crowd.
He told me he probably stuck out too, because he was 188cm... Then he realised that with the average Dutchman being 183cm, he wouldn't really stick out.

Being tall gets to be less important when you're walking among giants. Everything is relative.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With regards to dealing with being 'short', take some cues from successful 'short' men and how they act. In fact, take an actor whose height never was an issue in getting cast as a badass. Think about young Al Pacino, like how he appeared in the Godfather movies.

Well-dressed, carries himself with a quiet confidence. In the movies there's always an underlying menace, something sinister bubbling under the surface.
And Pacino shows his badassery mainly through the way he moves. Unhurried, never rushed. Even outnumbered or outgunned, he’s in control of himself. No nervousness or agitation. Clear talker, tall walker. He looks people squarely in the eye, not intimidated in the least if someone is taller.

If you stop caring about your height, but change your behaviour to that of a taller man, nobody will care about your height, just like Pacino.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With regards to dealing with being 'short', take some cues from successful 'short' men and how they act. In fact, take an actor whose height never was an issue in getting cast as a badass. Think about young Al Pacino, like how he appeared in the Godfather movies.

Well-dressed, carries himself with a quiet confidence. In the movies there's always an underlying menace, something sinister bubbling under the surface.
And Pacino shows his badassery mainly through the way he moves. Unhurried, never rushed. Even outnumbered or outgunned, he’s in control of himself. No nervousness or agitation. Clear talker, tall walker. He looks people squarely in the eye, not intimidated in the least if someone is taller.

If you stop caring about your height, but change your behaviour to that of a taller man, nobody will care about your height, just like Pacino.
Al is also pretty good looking.

jhonny9546

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You only have a serious issue if you’re like 5’3.
I am. I wish I could do it.
I am 2 inches shorter than the average female height in my country, and I can notice it. Not much about the height, but about the BMI thing.
Infact, women here have an average of 25/26 BMI, while mine its fit at 23. When I get near those women, I look like their child!
Should I have to make some preference about my partner?
For example, I like to hug women, but I feel "ankward" when hugging a women which is bigger than me.
It's just my feeling. Why it's happening?[/QUOTE]

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Myself. Is that considered bad?
Hi Johny,
Unless you only see it as prolonging the agony,you will be pleased to know that being tall significantly reduces your longevity... data on the height, weight, and age at death of 373 men were obtained from records at the Veterans Administration Medical Center, San Diego, CA, USA. Men of height 175.3 cm or less lived an average of 4.95 years longer than those of height over 175.3 cm, while men of height 170.2 cm or less lived 7.46 years longer than those of at least 182.9 cm. An analysis by weight difference revealed a 7.72-year greater longevity for men of weight 63.6 kg or less compared with those of 90.9 kg or more.

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 5ft 8 and don't have a problem with women and I don't care.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Hi Johny,
Unless you only see it as prolonging the agony,you will be pleased to know that being tall significantly reduces your longevity... data on the height, weight, and age at death of 373 men were obtained from records at the Veterans Administration Medical Center, San Diego, CA, USA. Men of height 175.3 cm or less lived an average of 4.95 years longer than those of height over 175.3 cm, while men of height 170.2 cm or less lived 7.46 years longer than those of at least 182.9 cm. An analysis by weight difference revealed a 7.72-year greater longevity for men of weight 63.6 kg or less compared with those of 90.9 kg or more.
Veterans are funny. We used to laugh at the oafishly tall, they make better targets. I posit that given the data set that might’ve been the decisive data point. Hah

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Veterans are funny. We used to laugh at the oafishly tall, they make better targets. I posit that given the data set that might’ve been the decisive data point. Hah
That's why I had blisters on my elbows.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It's irrelevant. It only matters until it doesn't matter.

Never spend a single second worrying about things you cannot control or change. It's a surefire way to go nowhere in life.

Last edited:

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Pierce,
Well there has been a cruel change in the quality of your Soldiers,the Marines I saw in Vietnam were beautiful specimens of our breeds both Anglos and Afros but a couple of years ago I saw your Soldiers in Darwin where they were called by the locals,three M's (a local chocolate),Manilas Midget Marines they were short and poorly turned out,So sad!

Last edited:

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
The last significant deployment of the Dutch military in combat occurred in Afghanistan as part of the NATO-led International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) mission. Dutch troops were deployed to Afghanistan from 2002 until 2014, primarily in the southern province of Uruzgan. They were involved in combat operations against insurgent groups such as the Taliban while also engaging in reconstruction and stabilization efforts. Since the end of the Dutch mission in Afghanistan, the Dutch military has been involved in various peacekeeping and stabilization operations worldwide, but they have not participated in large-scale combat operations.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The last significant deployment of the Dutch military in combat occurred in Afghanistan as part of the NATO-led International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) mission. Dutch troops were deployed to Afghanistan from 2002 until 2014, primarily in the southern province of Uruzgan. They were involved in combat operations against insurgent groups such as the Taliban while also engaging in reconstruction and stabilization efforts. Since the end of the Dutch mission in Afghanistan, the Dutch military has been involved in various peacekeeping and stabilization operations worldwide, but they have not participated in large-scale combat operations.
Hi Pierce,
I wouldn't like to have been there....As Kipling put it (Same place different War)....
If You're left out for Dead on Afghanistans Plains,
And the Women down to cut up what remains,
Then Roll to your rifle and blow out your brains,
And go to your God like A Soldier.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always thought Hollands last War,was against Bony in 1815?
We put military draft on the back burner, but I got letters for my son about potential mandatory military service again. Some parents now worry about having to send their sons (and daughters) as Dutch military into the Russia / Ukraine conflict.

Also, Scara, not all combat is war and not all war is combat.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We put military draft on the back burner, but I got letters for my son about potential mandatory military service again. Some parents now worry about having to send their sons (and daughters) as Dutch military into the Russia / Ukraine conflict.

Also, Scara, not all combat is war and not all war is combat.
Hi Amsterdam,
Yes sending your Euros and Old military equipment is one thing,sending your Sons is quite another....I am sure Turk Westerling would have agreed with you on your final comment.