Help

manfromitaly

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going through a difficult time, I'm unmotivated, I have a tiring working life but I like it, I haven't had sex for a while, I go to the beach and dinner with friends during the week but I feel that there is something wrong with me, any advice ??

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
You just said you like your work so you are already better off than most guys I know. Are you hitting the gym? Are you meditating?

How about you stop being a little b1tch? Not attacking you, just giving you some tough love, bro.

Try therapy. No shame in getting professional help.

manfromitaly

Don Juan
Reaction score
You just said you like your work so you are already better off than most guys I know. Are you hitting the gym? Are you meditating?

How about you stop being a little b1tch? Not attacking you, just giving you some tough love, bro.

Try therapy. No shame in getting professional help.
I can't go to the gym because I wake up at 5 and come back at 7 in the evening and I'm too tired, if you read my last post from some time ago I'll explain what I'm going through in this period, unfortunately it's like this, I can't cheer myself up, i am too thoughtful, sad, i will try to start meditation again

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I can't go to the gym because I wake up at 5 and come back at 7 in the evening and I'm too tired, if you read my last post from some time ago I'll explain what I'm going through in this period, unfortunately it's like this, I can't cheer myself up, i am too thoughtful, sad, i will try to start meditation again
Sounds like you are suffering from burnout from repeated stressors and not enough down time to be able to unwind and relax. I'm guessing you don't sleep enough either.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Even though you like your job, it might not be the right fit for you. Dont live to work, work to live.

manfromitaly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you are suffering from burnout from repeated stressors and not enough down time to be able to unwind and relax. I'm guessing you don't sleep enough either.
Yes, perhaps work is wearing me down, I work in the principality of Monaco and it allows me to earn double what you would earn in my city, but it is 30 km from my home, plus it is physically tiring work, perhaps this is it

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Yes, perhaps work is wearing me down, I work in the principality of Monaco and it allows me to earn double what you would earn in my city, but it is 30 km from my home, plus it is physically tiring work, perhaps this is it
I know it's different in Europe but it's nothing to drive 60-80 km in the US between work and home. I'd say 30km is probably better than 65 percent of ppl do here

manfromitaly

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know it's different in Europe but it's nothing to drive 60-80 km in the US between work and home. I'd say 30km is probably better than 65 percent of ppl do here
Yes, but in fact I'm not complaining, but obviously these are tiring days, and my discomfort could come from tiredness

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Well if you are still in Italy at least you can go out and randomly grope hotties...as long as it's under 10 seconds it's not a crime apparently there hahaha