Help me understand what happened to my girlfriend (related to bondage/rough sex)

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How long have y'all been dating? She seems to be projecting her insecurity onto you. I don't want to jump to the conclusion of personality disorder but there are chances. Enjoy the sex but never, ever get attached and don't fall for her charms. F*ck her silly but never think she's your one and only. That's how they trap you.

Shivastorm_88

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
El Payaso said:
How long have y'all been dating? She seems to be projecting her insecurity onto you. I don't want to jump to the conclusion of personality disorder but there are chances. Enjoy the sex but never, ever get attached and don't fall for her charms. F*ck her silly but never think she's your one and only. That's how they trap you.
My fault for not mentioning, but we've been exclusive for five months now. She has also told me she loves me recently, twice.

Poop1337

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm no expert in bondange or anything in fact I've never really tied a girl up or anything but since I seem to know more than you I'll explain a few things. Women like to be messed up after freaky crazy abusive sex so good for you reducing her to tears or shivering or what ever. Also there's this thing called aftercare that is pretty much a major part of the experience and it involves things like tending to the girls wounds or at least making sure things are available to her like water, bandages, disinfectant... BUT the major part of after care the part girls look forward too the most my guess would be is that moment after feeling all crazy and messed up from the spanking and rough sex where they can be vulnerable and you comfort them or what ever. So you did a good job. Don't get oneitus for this girl and don't put any stock in the I love you's. Enjoy this while it lasts but be spinning other plates, that doesn't necessarily mean cheat but understand you need options ready.