Help me Be more Attractive towards women

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LB said:
By putting on the wonderful gentleman front, you are safe and wonderful to date, but they put you in the long term relationship category and not play naughty with you. Not what you want.
I don't understand this myth they perpetrate on this forum that if a girl sees you as a good long term investment, she's not into you sexually. The girls who were obviously into me long term have been some of the most passionate and turned on I have seen.

L B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
I don't understand this myth they perpetrate on this forum that if a girl sees you as a good long term investment, she's not into you sexually. The girls who were obviously into me long term have been some of the most passionate and turned on I have seen.
Not the myth I am talking about. It's the putting up the nice front, but not following through with it. He got her panties wet by being who he is, but he won't escalate sexually during the date. He sees this his last few replies. Success should follow shortly unless he doesn't follow through again.

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
You have been on SS since 2004. Now - I admit, I am a slow learner - but fuksake 7 years and you submit a post like this?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
L B said:
Not the myth I am talking about.
I know that isn't exactly what you were talking about.
Nevertheless, the myth does exist, and is propogated here.

For some reason, guys here want to think there are only two basic labels to throw on you: You're either the alpha dog player, or the beta provider.

I know there are women who do set up cuckolding situations, but my experience has been that if a woman is into me enough to consider me a good long term prospect, she is usually so wet just being around me that foreplay isn't even necessary.

window

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"So lets stear this topic towards sex..... What questions should I ask to steer the conversation towards sex so she feels like she is the one thats bringing up sex and not me ?"

this is where you are going wrong imo...

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems as though you might be having issues with the dreaded stink of desperation, the worst cologne a man can wear.

You are asking questions relative to superficial surface issues, but I know that when you address fundamentals the concrete issues resolve themselves as if by magic.

I am convinced that all sexual desperation, desperation as in "a nagging, insistent, pervasive, maddening desire for sex", is rooted in one fundamental issue: a man's self-concept and self-esteem. I think desperation for sex is a manifestation of a lack of self-esteem and an inferior self-concept, which drives a man to seek his self-esteem by sleeping with women.

This is a crude attempt to reverse the law of cause and effect. It is well-known that self-esteem leads to sex; but the desperate man seeks sex as a means to achieve self-esteem. Like a sexual vampire or parasite, his unacknowledged premise is that he will achieve self-esteem by having sex. When he scores, he attains a momentary illusion of his goal; but it quickly dissolves, like any fortress built on quicksand, and once again he is beating himself up and running around in circles, seeking the secrets of the unattainable and the impossible, like a mystic alchemist of the dark ages or a dog without a tail.

I speak from experience, of course. I speak in remembrance of all those sunny mornings where I crept away from some girls' apartment feeling like a con man who had succeeded only in conning myself. Know this: your self-esteem is not hers to give you, and you will never find it between a woman's legs.

For a man of self-esteem, sex is a celebration of himself. It is a celebration of his chosen values, recognized in another person, and sex for him is a source of legitimate, genuine, non-contradictory happiness. I do not preach against promiscuousness for the common reason, which is: the notion that sex is evil. I preach against promiscuousness because I think that sex is good, that it is so good that to have sex indiscriminately is to devalue its splendor and to devalue yourself.

For the man of self-esteem, sex is a selfish celebration of himself.

For the man who has no self-esteem, or the man who hates himself and regards himself as a smutty degenerate animal, sex is an act of fraud where he is both defrauder and victim.

By your own free will and volitional consciousness, you possess the power to choose your values, to choose your convictions, to choose your goals, and to decide who you are and what you stand for. That is the battle that must be won before sex can take its place as a source of real joy for you or anyone.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so I've pinpointed the cause of my problem. And its not sexually escalating enough, being more seductive / romantic, and not putting those ideas in her head that I'm the type of guy she is looking for you. You know, those questions where you say "Have you ever had that feeling where your body blah blah blah"

I was able to lay my last date with these techniques on the 2nd date. Just took some time. Back to pimping. It ain't easy, and its sure easy to lose touch with your game when you've been in a relationship for years.

L B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats on finding the missing piece of the puzzle.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
Personally, I always go for the first date/meet kiss close.
why? for me its essential. you get to know instantly if its going to go any further or not.
If she isnt into you, she will be a bit awakward, even reject your attempt at a kiss...if so, straightforward next!

another reason is that women EXPECT IT! to them, this is a massive sign of you being intersted in them, you can talk the head off a donkey but to women, if you do no escalate, this sends the "hes not interested" or "hes lacking in confidence message".
Going for the kiss close or at least ascalting kino is in my opinion, far more efficient than leaving and then relying on the head games

Top Bottom