Heart rate after the vid

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The first time I got Covid and I lost my sense of smell and taste and had lethargy and bad headaches. My sense of smell is still almost completely gone and taste is muted. If that wasn't from Covid idk what it was.
Not one person, expert or otherwise, has been able to deduce covid on a bacteria or virus level. Not one. When confronted, they all have bs'd explanations that dodge the direct answer. I hear all these stories about "it was never that strong before", but I suspect there is a lot of bias coming from the extreme fearmongering that this generation of people have never experienced before.

Same thing happened on 9/11 and same thing happened after Pearl Harbor. This ain't a dig on you personally. Just that I must be one of the few people [along with several others in the world] who are immune to this virus. And I took no precautions.

"Muslims look scarier than normal, bro! I think they're trying to kill us! I always knew those towelheads were up to something!"

"You know, the Axis really is a threat! I think I saw a Nazi around the corner the other day! Yeah, let's go to war before they take over the world!"

So you may ask: "If it's not real, then why does it feel like everyone is sicker?"

Again, likely progandanda mixed with psychological abuse by media and other folks, but if you want a culprit, realize that all the affected cities that shutdown had one thing in common: high pollution.

The pandemic they actually do not want to tell you.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not one person, expert or otherwise, has been able to deduce covid on a bacteria or virus level. Not one. When confronted, they all have bs'd explanations that dodge the direct answer. I hear all these stories about "it was never that strong before", but I suspect there is a lot of bias coming from the extreme fearmongering that this generation of people have never experienced before.

Same thing happened on 9/11 and same thing happened after Pearl Harbor. This ain't a dig on you personally. Just that I must be one of the few people [along with several others in the world] who are immune to this virus. And I took no precautions.

"Muslims look scarier than normal, bro! I think they're trying to kill us! I always knew those towelheads were up to something!"

"You know, the Axis really is a threat! I think I saw a Nazi around the corner the other day! Yeah, let's go to war before they take over the world!"

So you may ask: "If it's not real, then why does it feel like everyone is sicker?"

Again, likely progandanda mixed with psychological abuse by media and other folks, but if you want a culprit, realize that all the affected cities that shutdown had one thing in common: high pollution.

The pandemic they actually do not want to tell you.
I don't even necessarily disagree with any of that but it still doesn't explain how I lost my sense of smell permanently. Never heard of the flu doing that. I lived in the same average sized city that I had been living at for 10 years.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't even necessarily disagree with any of that but it still doesn't explain how I lost my sense of smell permanently. Never heard of the flu doing that. I lived in the same average sized city that I had been living at for 10 years.
Could be a number of things cause viruses do not spread around that easily that fast. Scientists were trying to make that happen in the early 1900s and there was no test that was capable of doing it accurately or successfully.

But what does spread easily is pollution. And I wouldn't be surprised if there was some agent that got released through emission that was causing sickness so a cover campaign was made to hide the fact that it was being used. I mean, we already got airplanes flying through the sky every other day spraying something into the air. And for those who don't know, the way those particles hang in the air for a while is not normal. That's clearly artificial substances being doused in the atmosphere. Why? We don't know, but I see far more evidence of more obvious things that caused any breakout than some virus.

ManFromTartarus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The first time I got Covid and I lost my sense of smell and taste and had lethargy and bad headaches. My sense of smell is still almost completely gone and taste is muted. If that wasn't from Covid idk what it was.
Brother you're not alone, that shyt hit me hard a year ago and shut down my sense of smell & taste completely for months. Since that time my sense of smell & taste have never been the same. Scent testing myself & nasal steroids have helped a little but I don't think they'll ever get back to pre-covid abilities after a year of recuperation. Real b!tch for someone like me who likes to cook, real nasty bug & after effects. Good luck in healing.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could be a number of things cause viruses do not spread around that easily that fast. Scientists were trying to make that happen in the early 1900s and there was no test that was capable of doing it accurately or successfully.

But what does spread easily is pollution. And I wouldn't be surprised if there was some agent that got released through emission that was causing sickness so a cover campaign was made to hide the fact that it was being used. I mean, we already got airplanes flying through the sky every other day spraying something into the air. And for those who don't know, the way those particles hang in the air for a while is not normal. That's clearly artificial substances being doused in the atmosphere. Why? We don't know, but I see far more evidence of more obvious things that caused any breakout than some virus.
Bruh Covid is real but it's obviously nowhere near as deadly as they claim. We're on the same page. But you're taking this too far.

I find most peoples reaction is either buying the entire narrative hook line and sinker or rejecting all of it and saying it's not even a real virus or something with retarded conspiracies. The truth is that Covid was basically a slightly strong version of the flu, but was massively overblown because our government is corrupt and big pharma lined their pockets. As far as why/how that happened it's another discussion.

It's also incredibly self-evident that I caught it from others because I was going to saunas every day (unmasked, unvaxxed of course) and never washing my hands after going to the gym. I actually wanted to catch it to get it over with.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bruh Covid is real but it's obviously nowhere near as deadly as they claim. We're on the same page. But you're taking this too far.

I find most peoples reaction is either buying the entire narrative hook line and sinker or rejecting all of it and saying it's not even a real virus or something with retarded conspiracies. The truth is that Covid was basically a slightly strong version of the flu, but was massively overblown because our government is corrupt and big pharma lined their pockets. As far as why/how that happened it's another discussion.
Considering how many people died from it, that’s hardly overblown. I lost two grand-uncles to it. Society got past covid being deadly once most people had been either been vaxxed or already succumbed.

Wanting to catch it intentionally doesn’t make sense. I never had it. Probably won’t get it either.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Considering how many people died from it, that’s hardly overblown. I lost two grand-uncles to it. Society got past covid being deadly once most people had been either been vaxxed or already succumbed.

Wanting to catch it intentionally doesn’t make sense. I never had it. Probably won’t get it either.
My great uncle also died "from" it - but he was very old and overweight and did zero exercise. "Dying with Covid" is more accurate. My friends brother in law works in a hospital and he saw a case where a man commited suicide but it was listed as a Covid death. It's a lot of BS. I'd wager the majority of people who died from it had comorbities, or poor health like low vitamin D, lack of exercise, lack of sunlight. Old people literally die of heat stroke because their health and diet is so ****ty so it's not surprising they'd die from it or even the flu.

I wanted to catch it so I wouldn't worry about it anymore. I've caught it 2x more after that and had zero symptoms.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It's also incredibly self-evident that I caught it from others because I was going to saunas every day (unmasked, unvaxxed of course) and never washing my hands after going to the gym. I actually wanted to catch it to get it over with.
It's not real, and has nothing to do with conspiracies. You can google it if you want.

NO DOCTOR OR SCIENTIST HAS FOUND A STRAIN OF COVID ON ITS OWN.

Zero evidence that it exists. That's my conjecture. And yet somehow, everyone keeps ignoring this basic thing.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Not sure why your bolded sentence means, care to explain?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
My great uncle also died "from" it - but he was very old and overweight and did zero exercise. "Dying with Covid" is more accurate. My friends brother in law works in a hospital and he saw a case where a man commited suicide but it was listed as a Covid death. It's a lot of BS. I'd wager the majority of people who died from it had comorbities, or poor health like low vitamin D, lack of exercise, lack of sunlight. Old people literally die of heat stroke because their health and diet is so ****ty so it's not surprising they'd die from it or even the flu.

I wanted to catch it so I wouldn't worry about it anymore. I've caught it 2x more after that and had zero symptoms.
Is there a single disease or sickness that allows your chances of survival to increase when you have a bunch of other issues?

Pretty sure this is the case for every disease.