Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Heart Of A Troll; Soul Of A Man

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
I was depressed today, so I decided to look at my old posts on another forum that I use to troll on 4 years ago. Boy have I changed back then I was REALLY depressed, drinking (DRUNK) all day, eating mcdonalds everyday, failing out of school (got kicked out), I think like I attended class once/ month.

I would spend my whole fking day posting on corvetteforum.com. It's kind of funny reading how pathetic I was, and quickly shook me out of my current depression. My trolling over there is like a diary of my life from 2001-2002. I feel really sorry for all the trolls because I KNOW that you can not be happy with your life.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
I was sooo awful over there that I just got banned in 15 mins trying to look for my old posts --- most were deleted. I wanted to give an example how someone could make massive changes... OH well I will email the mod...

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's amazing when you go back and reflect on your growth. Not so long ago, I went and looked back on my old posts, and it was like reading the words of a different person. It makes you feel pretty damn good at how much you've accomplished after doing a great deal of self-improvement.

dirtyvibe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
my advice: dont look at the posts or you'll get sucked back in

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
Well done for pulling yourself out of it and seeking improvement! Glad it worked out in the end!