Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Harsh Truth: You will never beat women in the dating game

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Especially if you are hyper focused on sex. A 1/10 woman has more sexual options than a Chad without a doubt. Unfortunately, you will not dissuade me with your bullshvt because I have seen with my eyes plenty of fvcking times. If you are out here trying to impress people with your bachelor lifestyle then you aren't fooling anyone experienced. In reality, you will never beat an average woman and will always be in the loser seat. Men struggle or fatigue themselves because they essentially try to out woman a woman which is impossible. Like or not, Men have the more leverage when it comes to access to relationships/marriages and during the relationship/marriage itself. For example, if you are holding frame and doing your part, it would be completely futile for your partner to risk losing you unless she is mentally deranged which falls upon you for choosing her IMHO.

And for your nostalgiacels that love to bring up the pre-feminism era every other day! Were men out there tricking and trying to dvck down 304s with minimal effort? Absolutely not!!

TB24

Don Juan
Reaction score
How is this working mathematically assuming the world's population is 50% male and 50% female?

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There’s a CrossFit saying:
“It’s you versus you”

And Stu Unger said the following for playing poker:
“No one has ever beaten me playing card’s except for myself”

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Especially if you are hyper focused on sex. A 1/10 woman has more sexual options than a Chad without a doubt. Unfortunately, you will not dissuade me with your bullshvt because I have seen with my eyes plenty of fvcking times. If you are out here trying to impress people with your bachelor lifestyle then you aren't fooling anyone experienced. In reality, you will never beat an average woman and will always be in the loser seat. Men struggle or fatigue themselves because they essentially try to out woman a woman which is impossible. Like or not, Men have the more leverage when it comes to access to relationships/marriages and during the relationship/marriage itself. For example, if you are holding frame and doing your part, it would be completely futile for your partner to risk losing you unless she is mentally deranged which falls upon you for choosing her IMHO.

And for your nostalgiacels that love to bring up the pre-feminism era every other day! Were men out there tricking and trying to dvck down 304s with minimal effort? Absolutely not!!
I don't think it's something to be concerned about. Women have an early advantage. However most learn from their experiences too late in life for it to be useful. Or not at all. You can blow a lump sum or invest it or something in between.

Men get to play a longer game, insofar as it's a "game." Dividends pay out and compound over time.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's your definition of a 1/10? To me it's a woman who is 400 pounds or a woman who is in a wheelchair. I would say most women fall in the 5 or 4 out of 10 range then yes those have more options than a Chad but a 1 out of 10? yikes you're reaching, there are some gargoyle-looking women (especially on these dating apps) that I think even if you were high and drunk out of your mind the average man wouldn't be able to smash lmfao

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's your definition of a 1/10?
Who cares about the details of delusion?

The overall attitude of OP towards women is feminine by nature.

Why would a man compare himself to a woman's success on the dating market? You're not a woman, you don't have the same goals.

Only little boys are interested in 'lay counts', a man doesn't define his success with women not on how many women he had intercourse with, but how many women are attracted to him and want him to be with them.

Always wanting to fucck more women is asinine immature behaviour to fill some void inside. More isn't better.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's your definition of a 1/10? To me it's a woman who is 400 pounds or a woman who is in a wheelchair. I would say most women fall in the 5 or 4 out of 10 range then yes those have more options than a Chad but a 1 out of 10? yikes you're reaching, there are some gargoyle-looking women (especially on these dating apps) that I think even if you were high and drunk out of your mind the average man wouldn't be able to smash lmfao
It's an exaggeration lol.

so you are feminine because you just repeated my op? The whole point is aimed at men focused on competing with women in the dating game rather it be through lay count, playing mind games, spending pointless mental energy on them through red pill rage podcasts or women hating.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares about the details of delusion?

Why would a man compare himself to a woman's success on the dating market? You're not a woman, you don't have the same goals.

Only little boys are interested in 'lay counts', a man doesn't define his success with women not on how many women he had intercourse with, but how many women are attracted to him and want him to be with them.

Always wanting to fucck more women is asinine immature behaviour to fill some void inside. More isn't better.
Obviously, my comment was to engage for the sake of the conversation, obviously, OP's comment is a no-brainer. I look at it like this. What are you doing individually (and I'm speaking in general) to get the type of women you want? What steps of engagement or action are you taking to win in the sexual or mating marketplace?

I don't disagree with you at all laycounts don't mean crap(and actually hookup culture does more damage to society as a whole i.e. single mothers, STDs, depression, lack of fulfilling relationships etc). To me the measure of success if we are talking about the sexual and mating marektplace is a happy fulfilling marriage with the woman you want or need. That's my definition everyone is different

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To me the measure of success if we are talking about the sexual and mating marektplace is a happy fulfilling marriage with the woman you want or need. That's my definition everyone is different
And that is masculine success if you want a monogamous exclusive relationship with one woman.

Michael Chief

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A 1/10 woman has more sexual options
Just because you have more options doesn't mean you get more of whatever you're trying to get in the end. Leads are not the same thing as sales.

Practically every woman I meet is less sexually experienced than me, has had fewer relationships than I've had, has dated fewer people at the same time than I have, etc. etc. etc.

And thinking of this as "trying to beat women" like it's a competition is messed up and inefficient to begin with.

Michael Chief

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And how do you know that? Cause she told you? Hahaha
If you honestly believe that the average woman is walking about with a triple digit laycount then I don't know what to tell you

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you honestly believe that the average woman is walking about with a triple digit laycount then I don't know what to tell you
have you seen an average girls tinder matches? I’ve seen a meh 5/10 get 100 plus matches in one night. Are you right? Yes, but it’s pretty easy die them to get a triple digit count.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My hottest lays were always the ones that I didn’t pay attention to as my focus was elsewhere.
Took me years to understand male thirst.
Assassin said it best, you should always have your own goals as women will fall in line. They’re attracted to a man with a mission.
If you’re an ugly pudgy fack - then fix it!

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whilst I largely agree with the sentiment of the post

a 1/10 woman is nowhere near comparable to any man in the top 30-40%

I was in a club last night there was big 3/10 there with a HB 6 friend I was chatting with the 6

she said the big chick was having a meltdown because she couldn't find a single man in the city that wanted to fvck her

Yea men get desperate and thirsty but only when the females are alluring............... nobody is chasing a chubby HB5

the 6's are usually fairly easy pickings for ONS too

Dating thats another story its become very very difficult to get a quality woman out on date but I'm doing what I can

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A womans approach and a mans approach to the dating game come from opposite sides of the fence.

A woman has a ton of suitors she needs to sort thru to find her best option. She values FEELING safe so she takes on a defensive position.

A man is more like a fisherman. He tries different tackle, different bodies of water, etc, looking to catch that elusive trophy fish. The stronger his skill set, the better the results. He takes on an offensive position in the beginning. Once the man has his catch basket/live well full, he can throw some of the lesser fish back and keep the best one(s).

Once a man develops the skillset to be successful he can take on more of a defensive approach and be more selective. Thats how you beat women at this game. I've always said, learn to play the game like women do and you will beat them every time.

A team that plays strong offense and good defense(successful man) will always win against a team that only plays good defense(woman).

High Value/Successful Men have always had the upper hand in society because they know how to play offense and defense.

Last edited:

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Especially if you are hyper focused on sex. A 1/10 woman has more sexual options than a Chad without a doubt.
Are things really that bad in Nashville? o_O

As @Solomon pointed out, a 1/10 woman is 400 lbs and wheelchair bound. You couldn't even have sex with her without using a forklift. I don't see men lining up for that.

If you said a 5/10 woman (i.e. average-looking woman) had more sexual options than "Chad", you might have a point. An average-looking woman could simply open an online dating account and have desperate weirdos and incels proposition her for sex without any effort on her part. Because of the nature of male-female dynamics, a "Chad" would not get as many unprompted solicitations from women and would have to put in some work himself. Just because you're an NBA-level athlete does not mean that the ball will fall into the net on its now accord. You still have to shoot it.

However, when it comes to quality, "Chad" has it way better, especially if we're talking about something more than casual sex (which most women aren't interested in). When was the last time you met a 5/10 woman who was dating a "high value man" (i.e. someone who is tall, good looking, has an above average income and is not socially awkward)? I never see couples like that.

Last edited: