Happy Mothers Day

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't forget to give props to the most important woman in your life...well I'm assuming it's that way for the majority of you anyway. Great moms make for great men so showing some appreciation once a year isn't to much to ask.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always thought Mother's Day was a day to honor your mother.

Isn't it funny how it has become a day to spend money on every single-mom girlfriend you're doing? Like you made them pregnant or something.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Down Low said:
I always thought Mother's Day was a day to honor your mother.

Isn't it funny how it has become a day to spend money on every single-mom girlfriend you're doing? Like you made them pregnant or something.
I approve this provocation and I'll add one as well.

Isnt it nice how the mainstream culture suggest girls to postpone becoming family women till the last possible moment possible and only after having fun around while at the same time expect everybody to celebrate mothers.

Its like "you dont need a family to be realized" to women and then "be grateful to mothers which are true heroes" to us all.
I mean, whatever they do,they do fine wheter is being a single b1tch in career or a mother of family.

Anyway wishes of a great satisfying life to all the good mothers in this world, and the most of suffering to those bossy ones who ruined their sons life by growing them afc and making their husbands poor and sad. :up:

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always about the moms never about the dads. There's never this big a deal over Father's Day.

Of course half the guys I know don't have dads so that may play a part...