Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guys Stop Making Excuses For Women

Ace_Magnamus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand a lot of these guys esp the ones that make a thread b1tch1ng and complaning about a woman treating them like crap.

The reason that the are treated like crap is because they aren't men. They act like women. They are passive and let the chick walk all over them.

They let the chick treat them like crap or they act really needy and the chick gets turned off to them.

Then they come to ask for advice. Some guys give them great advice too.

What is the first thing they do? They make excuses for the girl's behavior. They defend her. They question the guys giving advice and still defend the chicks lousy behavor. They are still getting treated like crap or ignored but they still make excuses for her and defend her to everybody.

doesn't make sense to me at all.

Stop making excuse for her and act like a man or you will continue to have women walk over you for the rest of your life.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually it seems like this whole board places the guy at fault for everything before a woman. It is ok strive to see where you went wrong because you possess the power to correct it, but defend the chicks? They are human beings too, aren't they? Men aren't perfect, neither are they. Let's be real about it or otherwise it is merely another form of pedestalizing.

BlackMack177

Don Juan
Reaction score
PapiChulo said:
Actually it seems like this whole board places the guy at fault for everything before a woman. It is ok strive to see where you went wrong because you possess the power to correct it, but defend the chicks? They are human beings too, aren't they? Men aren't perfect, neither are they. Let's be real about it or otherwise it is merely another form of pedestalizing.
This

I can't stand that kind of thinking. it's always what the men did wrong. You lost her attraction because of X Y or Z. Have you ever stopped to think that the chick is just nuts?

Chicks aint perfect, and on this board it makes them seem like masters of dating and sex that we men have to out smart in order to get. Chicks are just as AFC and dumb as the biggest chump sometimes. please stop making them seem like they are not

Kirro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BlackMack177 said:
This

I can't stand that kind of thinking. it's always what the men did wrong. You lost her attraction because of X Y or Z. Have you ever stopped to think that the chick is just nuts?

Chicks aint perfect, and on this board it makes them seem like masters of dating and sex that we men have to out smart in order to get. Chicks are just as AFC and dumb as the biggest chump sometimes. please stop making them seem like they are not
The error in your line of thinking is that you fail to recognize that chicks have the natural advantage in dating & sex. If a man & woman of equal physical value sit & do nothing, the girl will still amass more options while the guy gets one or two every 6 months if he's lucky.

Chicks on average are dumb & flawed individuals with as much depth to them as a shower but she has to advantage of spinning plates by just existing. The reality is that for most guys dealing with women is an uphill struggle, now either you press on like a real trooper or you say F this & give up. Choice is yours.

mahoney

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BlackMack177 said:
This

Its usually combination of the two, where the poster seeking advice went wrong and where the woman went wrong. The person asking for advice, we should look at their behavior first, because this is behavior that we can change. If we just say "oh the woman is nuts" then the person asking advice is not looking at his own behavior at all.

Also people present cases in a certain way, often to make their own actions seem more favorable (subconsciously mainly)

It comes down to this, does a person asking a question here, a) want advice on how to better approach a situation, or b) want validation that he did nothing wrong and its the womans fault?

I try judge each situation on its own merits and point out where the woman is wrong (because yes often the woman is not blameless) - but

1) If a person comes here doing things wrong, that is what we should focus on

2) the vast majority of problems on this board are dudes having problems at an extremely early stage, later on into things most situations are a combination of both parties actions but at such an early stage we can only focus on the basic errors dudes are making (which, one look, at the forum) - there are a huge number of