Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guys i need help, where can i get wholesale condoms?

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I noticed im spending way too much on condoms on a weekly basis, anyone know where i can get it in bulk to save some money?

I cant be spending like £50 a week on condoms all the time. Hoping for a dry patch soon so i can save some money, but thats unlikely lets be honest!

Who knows what im talking about, hell yea boys hi five. GTL all day every day.

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you tried the internet? You may have heard of this thing called "Google" and it's really great for finding stuff at reasonable prices and in larger quantities than are usually available locally.

Best of luck with your problem.

BTW, how do you spend 50 pounds on condoms? Weren't pounds converted to the Euro years ago?

Even if you have sex twice every day, that's only 14 condoms. One box of 20 costs 10-15 dollars in the US, which is like 5-7 Euros, right? You'd have to use like 60 condoms per week or more to spend that much. Maybe you should spend your money on some stamina medication?

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deadly_Ripped said:
BTW, how do you spend 50 pounds on condoms? Weren't pounds converted to the Euro years ago?
I was going to be an ass and throw a random insult at Americans, but actually, no ;) British kept their pound currency same as Americans kept their pound weights.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Find local university. They always have a health and wellness clinic that you don't need an ID to get into. They always leave a bowl of condoms for free. Take bookbag and fill = profit.

rocket87

Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazon has good deals on the 200 packs of durex from time to time, especially with that subscribe-and-save feature they offer. check it out, might save you some cash