Guns save lives

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish I could have a gun on me legally here in canada... I think having guns are a good thing. Recently they removed the long gun registry here in canada so that was a great plus for me as I had 2 unregistered guns lol .. that I aquired from my buddy when his old man died. Of course I have my hunting licence and my firearms licence and like 4 rifles legally registered.

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
I only have one rifle and I picked it for its versatility. The AR-15 can, by swap of upper recievers (10 seconds, 2 push pins) be capable of firing many calibers, from .22lr thru 223, thru 458 SOCOOM. :) I'd never go anywhere without my Diamondback 9mm in front pants pocket holster, too.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last edited:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Diane Feinstein's proposal would ban any shotgun or rifle with a pistol grip.

Obviously a little plastic grip is what turns a gun into a killing machine. If we could just rid society of those evil little handles, then gun violence would end forever. :rolleyes:

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
Feinstien is one evil, stupid cvnt. They already tried this ban, and all it did was make the gun makers leave off the threaded muzzles, and affix an extention from the pistol grip to the rear of buttstock, removing those features made the gun 'legal" and then we just cut off the extention and got the barrel threaded! :)

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obama urged Congress to pass an assault weapons ban, limit high capacity magazines and require universal background checks for would-be gun owners in a brief statement to the reporters.

http://news.yahoo.com/police-push-background-checks-gun-purchases-023655912--politics.html
In Printz vs. United States (1997) and New York vs. United States (1992), the Supreme Court has already ruled universal background checks to be unconstitutional. The federal government cannot compel states to adopt the law because of the anti-commandeering doctrine of the 10th amendment. States have no obligation to enforce federal laws.