Grey

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hair is greying rapidly quite young (early 40s).

sadly it’s going very quickly through grey to white.

I really don’t like how it’s aged me. My wife wants me to die it out. My fear is all my workplace will know and it makes me look insecure.

I think the US is more easy-going about this looking at your teeth, you see no shame in looking your best. It’s seen as a bit vain here, I know one guy with American standard teeth and he’s known as “teeth”. I’m sure out ours look disgusting to you!

here, stuff like this for men is looked upon as a bit un masculine. More so older generations.

anyhow, I don’t want to look old before my time. Anyone do this? My mum went silver haired at about 35 so it’s in the family.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My fear is all my workplace will know and it makes me look insecure.
here, stuff like this for men is looked upon as a bit un masculine. More so older generations.
Dude, I fake tan, teeth whiten, take steroids for looks, BathMate, and wax my chest hair. I don't give a fvck who knows - and no one else cares either, so long as they don't see it as a soft spot for me.
Were they to see that I'm insecure about any of those things - they'd jump on it immediately.

Bottom line: if you're gonna do it, just do it and own it.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell yeah, I’m gonna die and and **** you if you don’t like it!

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Fruitbat,
Yes,Dye your hair,but to be less obtrusive don't choose another Colour that you think might suit you,but rather get back to what you were...Any Work Mates make sly comments,"....Sure I've got a few Grey hairs,working with you Guys would make anyone Grey''then laugh...I was in my Sixties when I had problems,my Barber advised the above,and it was very effective.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Chowda,
" Hair must match your eyebrow color, unless you want to get them dyed ".....yes of course you are right,but not a problem if you stay with your original colour.