Green Lantern recast as gay! WTF!

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
All men in power have quirks and lose control. It just so happens that these ones are gay and that defines their character. They could have been Jews, or Christians or Scientologists and that could have defined them, but instead they are very very gay and people must submit to their messed up whims as payment.
Difference is we can speak out against Christianity or Scientology if we so wish without being shamed. The Jews and phaggotry is still out of bounds obviously. I'm to accept my child having homosexuality pushed onto him/her and how "normal" it is through comics, T.V whatever or else I'm a "bigot". However I can say whatever the hell I want about Christians, not that I have any desire to but you get my point.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
No Homos In My Comics

This what I wrote on this same subject on another board.

It may have started before then but before me, it started innocently enough in with Superman #15. Then Captain Maggie Sawyer of Metropolis Special Crimes Unit. Captain Sawyer's daughter had came up missing and she had enlisted the help of Supes to find her kid. Later in the story we learn that Maggie lost custody of her daughter because she was a dyke.

The beauty of this story is that Bryne never uses the word "lesbian," in the story. It's all insinuated. He leaves hints and hope your smart enough to figure it out. Later, in Superman Annual # 2 Inspector Dan Turpin admits to his feelings to himself about Captain Sawyer. He pops up unannounced at her apartment with flowers in hand. Captain Sawyer not realizing Turpin is there refers to her lover as "babe." These are all the instances of homosexuality I have in the about 200 issues of Superman I have. Captain Sawyer is usually shown in her capacity as head of the S.C.U.

Unfortunately this is changing. Slowly but surely Both Marvel and DC are introducing more and more fag and dyke characters. Eventually there will be a fag or dyke in every title the companies put out. Just like it's mandatory on a MTV reality series there's at least on homo in the cast.

I've been a fanboy since I was 13. Comics are a very big part of my life. Due to budgetary constraints I forced to leave the hobby I loved for many years. Now that I'm back I'm not liking what I'm seeing. A major change in direction for Superman and DC for that matter, and the use of "death," gimmicks to sale books among others.

But the homo thing is ****ed because there's clearly an agenda being put forth. Like most of the media it's clear that the writers are left leaning and have faggot or dyke relatives or friends, or are themselves **** suckers and butt wranglers. They see sucking **** and **** licking as normal behavior.

I find homosexuality repulsive and disgusting as I do lesbianism. Of course I have that typical hypocritical view of female bisexuality buts another issue. Why are the writers and editors arrogant enough to believe that just because they my like sucking ****, that me the reader wants to read how Batwoman wants to have a threeway with Power Girl and Wonder Woman or how in Ultimate X-Men The Beast wants Logan to give him a prostate exam. Fags and dykes aren't apart of life and I definitely don't want them to be a part of my comics.

Why should this sexual behavior be on display as opposed to a character that has a penchant for exhibitionism, masochism, or pedophilia. Why are writers trying to normalize homosexuality?

And this is the really ****ed up part about it. It's cool to have fag and dyke characters running around but where's the conservative right wing Christian, Libertarian or traditional values character? These characters are noticeably absent. To add insult to injury Joe Quesada, Marvel's editor-in-chief banned smoking but allows faggot ass characters in his books. Why is one lifestyle choice acceptable, but the other isn't?

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
As I said back on the first page on this thread, how is this an issue? Please explain to me how one gay character in a fictional universe with hundreds of licensed characters somehow poses a clear and present danger to your quality of life.
Dude, it isn't just "one," it's ****ing several. This website is dedicated to faggot ass and dykin' characters:http://www.gayleague.com/wordpress/2009/03/24/brainiac-5/

Also if this isn't about indoctrination then why is this f*ckery included in the panels:

http://shehulk.sliverofice.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/rictor05.jpg

Rictor kissing Shatterstar

http://www.gayleague.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/brainy1-277x300.jpg

Brainac 5 kissing Lighting Lad

http://cdn.ifanboy.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/AstonishingXMen_51_Cover.jpg

Northstar f*ggot ass getting married. Marvel thought it appropriate to soiled the proud hertiage of X-Men by promoting this bullsh*t.

And my final proof that this is all about indoctrination:

http://urbanchristiannews.com/ucn/gay-wedding-ARCHIE-comics.jpg

This is Archie and we all know what the target demo is for Archie comics. Why does Archie feel the need to promote homodom if they aren't trying to tell 4, 5, 6, and 7th graders it's okay to suck d*ck and lick ****?

There's a movement afoot people, and insidious movement that's spreading in our society like a malignant cancer. It's the acceptance of this this homo and dyking movement.

These peopel want to have us regress back to the times of ancient Greco-Roman where pederasty and man-to-man d*ck suckin' was par for the course.

These people are trying to attach their movement to other Civil Rights Movements. Other than the right to marriage in certain states, what rights do homos and dykes not have? If you do discriminate against them, you'll be highly ostricized and ridiculed. While the rest of us for the most part keep our sexual practices to ourselves, these people are blatant and rather offensive with forcing us to accept theirs. For example, that f*cking mockery they have nerve enough to call a "pride parade." What the f*ck does walking around naked, being one gender and dressed as the other, and displaying every possible negative stereotype about your community has to do with being gay? It's like blacks having a pride parade that included Crips and Bloods, having a fights and shoots out erupt, while the dumba$$ crowd cheers them along.

If God forbid, we ever get to the point where homos can openly hit on men (without knowing their sexual orientation,) my godsons, my nephew, or my kids (when I have them) feel as if they can openly experiment with f*cking men in the a$$ or taking loads to the face, we're ****ed as a nation.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Burroughs said:
of course there is an agenda...look at hip hop

per wendy williams:[//quote]

If you listen to Wendy damn everybody who's had a platinum album has sucked ****

This is in the industry....(Gay and Bi Males) Rappers who are bi or gay lets go with the men because the women are obvious:

Not gay

Redman, jay z
Be serious, dude.

Just because you're on some different sh*t, doesn't mean you suck d*ck. Plus Ye stays with a bad b*tch.

lil wayne, baby
Their homodom is quite plain and in the open.

Method Man
The same of with Redman and Hov, be f*cking serious.

Not gay

Puffy does it for control I think
Going to gay club is suspect.

Dr. Dre is straight up living a big lie
With the exception of Wayne and Baby, where is your proof that these dudes are f*gs. It seems your regrugitating the same f*cking rumors that have been floating around for years. Homos dominate the industry and you have to be friendly with them. Just because you have lunch with a f*g or meet them at party, doesn't neccessarily mean yourself are taking it up the ass.

* NBA Players:
Chris Webber..Steve Frances..Mobley guy from Houston...Damion from Portland
With the exception of Rodman and the dude who played for the Jazz, homos don't play basketball.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Difference is we can speak out against Christianity or Scientology if we so wish without being shamed.
Lemme know how speaking against Scientologists works out. They're like ****roaches and they love the court system.

The Jews and phaggotry is still out of bounds obviously. I'm to accept my child having homosexuality pushed onto him/her and how "normal" it is through comics, T.V whatever or else I'm a "bigot".
Then you need to deal with your child and explain it to him. Whether or not you like it, there have always been and always be homosexuals. Even if you found a way to "cure" homosexuality when it comes to it's genetic origins, you're still going to have the prison population who become like homosexuals out of desperation.

It's out of bounds because it's a sensitive topic now and people need to calm the f*ck down first. Unfortunatelly, what we are witnessing is the Barbra Streisand effect. The more these religious crazies and their institutions try and dehumanize and oppress the LGBT community, the more they are seen as victims and the more people will sympathize and the more focus there will be on this issue.

If you want them to go away, let them do whatever the hell they want to each other and ignore them. But nooo, everyone wants to stir the sh*t pot.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
Lemme know how speaking against Scientologists works out. They're like ****roaches and they love the court system.
Scientologists have ENORMOUS clout right up to the steps of the white house...Sandy Berger had regular sit downs with them..their grip in Los Angeles is like iron seizing bank accounts IRS records everything...look up 'operation snow white' for just a hint of their power... between them and the velvet mafia they RUN entertainment down to who fvcks who.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
Semi strawman argument. Like I said I can call Scientology a crackpot cult and not be bombarded with 6 or7 textbook shaming words by "progressive" thinking liberal douchebags. A big difference.

Alle_Gory said:
It's out of bounds because it's a sensitive topic now and people need to calm the f*ck down first.
No it's out of bounds because it's quite high on the shame scale and intertwined with feminist ideology. And nice try, but disagreeing with the limp tentacles of homosexuality encroaching it's way into our society and more importantly our childrens lives hardly makes us some kind of fanatics that need to "calm down". We calmed down for 20 or so years, any calmer and I'll be speaking with a lisp and wearing a dress in a few years.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
No it's out of bounds because it's quite high on the shame scale and intertwined with feminist ideology. And nice try, but disagreeing with the limp tentacles of homosexuality encroaching it's way into our society and more importantly our childrens lives hardly makes us some kind of fanatics that need to "calm down".
All right then, what do you think is a viable solution to this problem THAT DOESN'T ADD FUEL TO THE FIRE. Emphasis. How do you cool them off?

We calmed down for 20 or so years, any calmer and I'll be speaking with a lisp and wearing a dress in a few years.
Don't forget the bagpipes.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
All right then, what do you think is a viable solution to this problem THAT DOESN'T ADD FUEL TO THE FIRE. Emphasis. How do you cool them off?
Cool who off, homo's? I don't know add more public toilets? Or are you talking about hetero's who tire of blowing smoke up the gay agendas ass or else be shame labelled?

I don't even understand the question.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:

Also bear in mind that most middle class gays despise the gay elite and their manipulations. They hate the fact that Will Smith can fvck Benny Medina and then 'marry' Jada to put on a public face and yet still get the benefits of fvcking gay powerbrokers. They hate the fact that Tom Cruise contracts women to be his wife (Katie holmes gets 5 mil a year) while renting high $ call boys and sleeping with David Geffen in his Risky Business days.

Its the power manipulation of culture by connected, massively influential gay elites, geffen, diller, schumacher, kevin spacey to shove their agenda in front of any and all eyes that is at the heart of the criticism leveled here.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^great point

I facepalm anytime I watch or listen to conservative media talk about immigration or anything dealing with Muslim Americans.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
I don't even understand the question.
The question is, how do you stop this? That doesn't victimize them any further? And garner more public sympathy to their cause.

Burroughs said:
Its the power manipulation of culture by connected, massively influential gay elites, geffen, diller, schumacher, kevin spacey to shove their agenda in front of any and all eyes that is at the heart of the criticism leveled here.
Irrelevant. As long as there will be people with oodles of money stashed away because they know how to play the game, you will always have a power imbalance and have to cater to their whims.

It just so happens that now, there's more gay ones around.

You're basically complaining about the flavor of **** in your arse. Even if the flavor changes, it's still in your arse.

Last edited:

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
The question is, how do you stop this? That doesn't victimize them any further? And garner more public sympathy to their cause.
Homo's are/were never "victims". The sooner the public realise this the better it will be.

I'd propose keeping the gay agenda out of comic books and keeping that sh!t in the bedroom as a good start.

Rubirosa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:
Also bear in mind that most middle class gays despise the gay elite and their manipulations. They hate the fact that Will Smith can fvck Benny Medina and then 'marry' Jada to put on a public face and yet still get the benefits of fvcking gay powerbrokers. They hate the fact that Tom Cruise contracts women to be his wife (Katie holmes gets 5 mil a year) while renting high $ call boys and sleeping with David Geffen in his Risky Business days.

It was just announced that Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are divorcing (Contract Up ?)

HalfAddict

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the pl
I'm not reading all the replies...

Here's how I see it, many major civilizations were rampant with homosexuality and nothing was thought of it...to some anyways. The species survived. Gays are not going to kill off the human race... who gives a **** what those dudes want to do....more ***** for me. Which genes carry on?

Sure sure some gays get children of their own stock, but not nearly as fast or as numerous as straight folk do... wouldn't worry about it too much...

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"why is being gay a preference and tying a biatch up and peeing on her is a fetish?"

-Patrice o Neil

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, are you guys saying that Hollywood might be controlled by a group of gay Jewish men? No way! I guess next you will tell me that there are gay baristas at Starbucks, gay men working at SAKS, and that Mexico has drug violence. You are some crazy kids!