Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Great way to spice up the goodnight kiss

ChuChuTrain

Reaction score
I was on a date the other day and as I drove to her home and walked her to the door, and I said
'I had a great time, we'll meet up again soon'
and she said 'same here, had a blast' and the way she looked at me, I knew it.

She was waiting for the goodnight kiss.

Being the playing-hard-to-get guy that I am, I started to walk back to my car and when i was about to open the car door, I said 'wait up, I forgot to give you something' and started walking to her pretending to pull something out from my pocket. Then when she least expected it, I kissed her. i could tell that she was suprised and a bit turned on =)

A good technique to increase sexual tension at the end of the night.

HappyHarryHardon

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, good job bro :) sounds kind of like my date the other night. they give you that look. those eyes staring at yours waiting for something :D

would of enjoyed a make out session but it was three short kisses. i will get my chance on next week in the back seats of the movies.!

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting. I like it, but I think I prefer to show immediate boldness and aggressiveness over your clever tactic. My only concern is that it could show that I was initially fearful to go for the kiss. Still, I may try it sometime. I deal with slightly older women (late 30s to mid 40s) and I think they expect more aggressiveness from guys my age (53 but I look and act 35).

I think it's worth a shot, though. Good tip.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's cute. Some girls might think it's corny but some won't. Consider who you're with.

ChuChuTrain

Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
Interesting. I like it, but I think I prefer to show immediate boldness and aggressiveness over your clever tactic. My only concern is that it could show that I was initially fearful to go for the kiss.
You can let her know you weren't initially fearful by saying someing along the lines of ' that was fun' or 'you aint seen nothing yet' after you kissed.