Great Hangover/ Everyday ****tail

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I use to drink bloody Mary's after a tough night of drinking to beat my hang overs. THese days though I've take out the vodka in lue of seltzer water to aid in hydration. Use a tall glass, like a collins glass, ice to the rim. Fill selzer water and top with V8 (I like the spicy one but there are plenty to chose from) then splash lemon juice.

It has a zesty flavor and literally one hour in to my hangover yesterday, after drinkng the beverage, I was ready to hit the gym. I'm actually concidering just drinking it in the morning before I go to work as well.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea... but seriously, NOTHING helps against the most horrible kind of hangovers where you also vomit and your sh*t smells like alcohol. You'll just have to sit those out.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
snowdog said:
Yea... but seriously, NOTHING helps against the most horrible kind of hangovers where you also vomit and your sh*t smells like alcohol. You'll just have to sit those out.
This is true.

There are however ways to ensure that you don't get these hang overs in the first place. When you do get them though, you can't even hold down water. Best thing to do in this case...Call a paramedic buddy and get a couple of IV's. This is truely the ultimate hangover remidy. Nutrients direct to the blood stream!

Who has paramedic friends you may ask? Well I do ofcourse! That's how I know it works!

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, well I don't. I've been there a couple of times, not being able to hold down anything. You're just ****in' poisoned. Worst one was new years 2007. I think I almost killed myself back then. I have never been so extremely miserable. I felt like **** for 2 whole days. Did **** i couldn't remember, and apperantly got in a fight I also can't remember. All I know is I woke up with a black eye the next morning and a wound on my hand. Alcohol is crazy **** if you take plenty.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That sounds a bunch like my black out stories from a while back. I'd be at a club then all of a sudden, I'd wake up in my car or worse my bed the next morning with no recollection of what happened. This phnomenon is known as "time travelling" in my circle of cronies. The more you black out the easier it gets to have one. If you want to prevent black outs and the nausia from the bile being pumped into your stomach. Follow this bit of advice. Eat before and of you're doing a significant amount of drinking, eat during your partying. The food will slow down your alcohol absortion and prevent you from being sick. Also stay away from sugar drinks and try to have water if possible while drinking. Dehydration accounts for your fatigue and since alcohol imedeately puts the water out of your body in any amount consumed. Hydrating while drinking will slow the effect since the water is going in while it's going out.

My personal favorite drink is vodka club soda with a lemon. I've avoided countless hangovers sticking to that drink. No sugar, no carbs just alcohol and water (The carbination puts the alcohol into your system quickly to boot). Seasoned drinkers I am your master!!

AKA FLEX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best way I've found to beat a hangover is to take a big cold gallon jug of Gatorade into the sauna at the YMCA and stay in there for a good 30 minutes. Sweat out all the toxins from the night before while replacing them with clean fluids and electrolytes. You will feel like a different person coming out than you did going in.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PRMoon said:
That sounds a bunch like my black out stories from a while back. I'd be at a club then all of a sudden, I'd wake up in my car or worse my bed the next morning with no recollection of what happened. This phnomenon is known as "time travelling" in my circle of cronies. The more you black out the easier it gets to have one. If you want to prevent black outs and the nausia from the bile being pumped into your stomach. Follow this bit of advice. Eat before and of you're doing a significant amount of drinking, eat during your partying. The food will slow down your alcohol absortion and prevent you from being sick. Also stay away from sugar drinks and try to have water if possible while drinking. Dehydration accounts for your fatigue and since alcohol imedeately puts the water out of your body in any amount consumed. Hydrating while drinking will slow the effect since the water is going in while it's going out.

My personal favorite drink is vodka club soda with a lemon. I've avoided countless hangovers sticking to that drink. No sugar, no carbs just alcohol and water (The carbination puts the alcohol into your system quickly to boot). Seasoned drinkers I am your master!!
That vodka **** is expensive though, and it's still dangerous. I like to stick to beer. Lots of water in there too. Safest way to get drunk.

BeyondCharm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Another great hangover remedy is 2 glasses of water and 2 aspirin the night before you go to sleep. The aspirin thins out the blood in your body and allows better hydration to your brain which means less chance of a headache.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
snowdog said:
Yea, i know that trick. That is pretty bad for your liver though.
Yeah I was going to say that.

Flex is correct as well. If you have acess to a sauna and or steam room, that is far and away the most effective conventional means of getting the toxins out of your system. Be sure to bring plenty of water with you or gatorade as suggested. I hit the MGM spa every now and again before work if i had a long night. Nobody likes working hung over.

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not exactly a post hangover cure but what has worked for me is chugging half a gallon of water throughout the night of drinking OR before passing out. Just good old water to replace itself back when the alcohol replaces it in the first place.

Some of these sound pretty solid so I'm going to keep them in mind next time I or someone else needs it.