Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Great Books For Men (the Roissy poster)

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone who reads Roissy's blog is undoubtedly familiar with greatbooksformen, a common poster over there. For those who are not familiar, I am writing to introduce you to GBFM.

When I first started reading Roissy, I thought this guy was nuts. His posts are somewhat incoherent, his spelling and syntax are barely legible at times, but once you understand the GBFM message, you really get it. Plus the guy is hilarious.

He also has his own blog, greatbooksformen. I hope you take a few minutes to educate yourself about the GBFM philosophy, he's really put it together lolzzozlzolzozlzo

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fuaarkin lol. I remember that guy, posts every 4 comments with an excessive amout of lolzolzozl and buttsex. He is hilarious but I am a little lost on the message, is it in his blog?

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“As political and economic freedom diminishes, sexual freedom tends correspondingly to increase. And the dictator will do well to encourage that freedom…it will help to reconcile his subjects to the servitude which is their fate.”

-Aldous Huxley

Thanks for the tip Julius.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I typically avoid reading greatbooksformen because the noise-to-signal ratio is too vexing for my reading comprehension attention span, but I do admit his latest comment about strippers is right on;
lzozzlozozlolozlozlozz

the lats thing a man wnats to hear from a a women, is

“don’t you worrky i have lots of expereince with lotsa ****as in my gina, mount, and anal holellzlzl lzozlzloz i am beenrnkiified bernankified now bend over and take my strap on up da your butt lzozozlzo”

http://cafepress.com/greatbooksformen (t shirts for dfa bernankifed womenz in your life) lzozzlozlozl

every man i know prefers a hot sweet nice woman with no experience zlozzlzlzozo

biloiogicallly speakng this is becaue the hot sweet nice woman with no experience has
1) moere healthy egges
2) less stds
3) more soul–as a dyck in da butt means the soul goes out da butt zlzozozlo
4) more soul–this is very improtant womenz don’t reallize that men do not want haggard std-ridden experienced, bernaniiified flooziieeisis hoess zlzozozl
5) is statatistcilly more strustowrthy and less likeleky to break up a marriage just becvaues ben bernkenek wired her some cash zlzlozoo
6) less chance of having autistic kids like me da autistic gbfm lzzozlzlzlo
7) less craving for anal acocki9ng which i heaedrd is adddictive a-dyck-tive lzozozlzlz adicckk dyck dyck dyck tivtt tits tive lzozllzlozlozlozzlozlo