Graduated from HS...thanks Sosuave.

Marvin Gaye

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Negative thoughts down the drain just relax, let t
Just wanted to thank all you

I don't believe I'd who I am today without this site. SS hasn't completely shaped who I am, but it's helped a great deal.

So here are just a couple pics from Graduation! Thought I'd share them with you guys.

1. http://i.imgur.com/8Jsd7.jpg

2. http://i.imgur.com/zwUgg.jpg

3. http://i.imgur.com/oAuXd.jpg

4. http://i.imgur.com/t2Bp7.jpg

5. http://i.imgur.com/pnicP.jpg

7. http://i.imgur.com/DgRQs.jpg

I'm truly grateful for this site and this community. At first I liked learning about relationships, but I've realized it's much deeper than that.

Besides I probably couldn't talk to a female properly if it wasn't for the DJ's here.

You guys keep doing your thing, I hope I'll continue to use the info here for the future! :rockon:

P.S. nice to see signatures are back

Last edited:

Marvin Gaye

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Social_Leper said:
Congratulations. People say your early years are the best of your life. I disagree. If you're not a certain subset of guy HS can suck. Plus since you're still a 'kid' in the eyes of your family and the state you don't have any real freedom.

Life is all up from here on though. Enjoy it.
Complete support this post. Social Leper youre right on point, I believe the best years of our lives are the moments we work hard for. The success that culminates after our hard work

Hustlaz Ambition

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Graduated high school myself just last week. I gotta thank this site myself for making me ready to get out there in the real world. I never wanted to be one of those people who were scared to leave behind "social hierarchy" rules of HS. I can't ****ing wait to experience a whole campus of hot women from the world over this fall in college. It's going to be a breath of fresh air from the same people who knows each others business everyday.

It's only uphill for us young ones from here OP :)

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Braces. Now.

Also, your hairline looks... odd. You might be at risk of having a very early receeding hairline if it hasn't started already.

Congratulations on your graduation, but now is not the time to be lazy. Look into these issues and begin maintenance and repair. You'll thank me later when you look like a million dollars for your age.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Congrats
2. Learn to tie a bowtie. Clip-ons are easily spotted.
3. Braces homie

moneyisking

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I remember you. Aren't you the kid who posted question about your looks with some pictures of wedding (not your wedding of course) maybe a year ago? Congrats anyways buddy. HS sucked balls for me, but growing up from 18 to 23 is pretty much a sh!tstorm of mind and I think every well aged people can relate to what I am saying. You begin to think so much sh!t like what happens after I die, what is purpose of life, what is cycle of life, and the fact that you will become 78 y/o grandpa there one day in the future perplexes you. Welcome to real part of life. Here begins the sh!tstorm, but also fun part if you make it be.

Marvin Gaye

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
Braces. Now.

Also, your hairline looks... odd. You might be at risk of having a very early receeding hairline if it hasn't started already.

Congratulations on your graduation, but now is not the time to be lazy. Look into these issues and begin maintenance and repair. You'll thank me later when you look like a million dollars for your age.
Thanks for the comment AG, what can I do for a hairline though? Can't really fix it with plastic surgery. I don't believe I have receding hair, you're just looking at a huge five-head (bigger than forehead)

Believe me AlleGory, your posts have helped me more than you know. Even though you're really straight to the point sometimes. but it's cool I appreciate it haha

Notsureifserious about the braces

PrettyBoyAJ said:
1. Congrats
2. Learn to tie a bowtie. Clip-ons are easily spotted. Fukk lol
3. Braces homie
Maybe I need braces! Thanks bros for the advice, prettyboyaj keep up the good threads

Hustlaz Ambition said:
Graduated high school myself just last week. I gotta thank this site myself for making me ready to get out there in the real world. I never wanted to be one of those people who were scared to leave behind "social hierarchy" rules of HS. I can't ****ing wait to experience a whole campus of hot women from the world over this fall in college. It's going to be a breath of fresh air from the same people who knows each others business everyday.

It's only uphill for us young ones from here OP :)
Very true...seeing the same people everyday gets old. I guess part of the anxiety that comes with college is that you can't afford to be stagnant or complacent. HS is a comfortable place when you're used to it....college isn't like that I'm assuming

moneyisking said:
I think I remember you. Aren't you the kid who posted question about your looks with some pictures of wedding (not your wedding of course) maybe a year ago? Congrats anyways buddy. HS sucked balls for me, but growing up from 18 to 23 is pretty much a sh!tstorm of mind and I think every well aged people can relate to what I am saying. You begin to think so much sh!t like what happens after I die, what is purpose of life, what is cycle of life, and the fact that you will become 78 y/o grandpa there one day in the future perplexes you. Welcome to real part of life. Here begins the sh!tstorm, but also fun part if you make it be.
Yeah that was me posting pics alongside that ganga, I remember your posts from the thread.

Don't worry about HS, it's a total different dynamic than real life. I personally never believed that it was "fake," but I learned you needed to play a different ball game. But it's fine, I'm done with that now.

I appreciate the advice moneyisking, you're another humble guy around these boards

OC Speedball

Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats, bro. The girls get a lot easier after high school, trust me on that one. They start to mature a little, and of course some of them become sloots. Either way they're not as jaded as they were in high school. They realize that there is more to life than being friends with the popular kids. In college pretty much everyone gets a long. The parties get crazier and life gets more diverse and exciting...if you do it right.

Build your social circle. And no, I don't mean go out and make friends with tools just so you can get you girls. Go out there and make friends with people you genuinely vibe with. From there on you will meet their friends, and make more friends, etc. etc. You will create a lot of great memories. Do as much crazy stuff as you can now. We are young, and we are only young once. My motto is try everything once.

This summer, and every summer in college is going to be awesome. Take advantage of it. Stay up all night hanging with your friends. Talk, play video games, smoke together, whatever. College is one of your last chances to be a kid; especially during the summertime when you are free from the worries of school. Go out to a party until 3 am with your friends, and then go to a park or someplace after and wind down by having a beer. It is seriously so awesome to shoot the sh!t with friends and beer on a warm summer night.

And of course, approach as many girls as you can and chase as many girls as you can. I didn't get into this stuff until I was 20. I wish I had got into it sooner because my friends would always be hitting up girls and I wasn't. I missed out for two years.

DO NOT live your life in fear. Do what you want to do, because life is too short. I've known too many people that have died suddenly at a young age. As much as I hate it, that stupid Drake saying is right. YOLO: You only live once.

Oh, and if you're going to a university read "Conquer Your Campus." Don't spend too much time on the MISC ;) Best of luck, man.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulations, I remember some of your previous posts so it's nice to see you progressing in life dude. Oh... and... for the community next time... more booty shots!!!! lol

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like how our boy put up pics of his graduation and one of the first things people said was "braces."

Congrats, holmes. Keep working. Keep improving. All things come with time and effort.

Also, if you're done with the chick in those photos and she's over 18, send her my way. Ha!

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marvin Gaye said:
Thanks for the comment AG, what can I do for a hairline though? Can't really fix it with plastic surgery. I don't believe I have receding hair, you're just looking at a huge five-head (bigger than forehead)

Believe me AlleGory, your posts have helped me more than you know. Even though you're really straight to the point sometimes. but it's cool I appreciate it haha
Glad to hear. I am to the point because I've got so many things to do, I don't waste time on pleasantries... usually.

As far as the hair, that's genetics. It's usually carried by the male members in the family. If they're balding early, you probably will as well.

Look into it. If you just have a big head, then rock on. That's the hand you've been dealt. Play it up.

Notsureifserious about the braces
http://i.imgur.com/t2Bp7.jpg

Right here. Bottom row, or maybe it's just the angle of the sun that's the problem.

HS is a comfortable place when you're used to it....college isn't like that I'm assuming
Everyday is high school. Every. Single. Day. You won't understand until it clicks in.

High School is just a smaller sandbox for you to play in. College is slightly larger. It feels like you have freedom, because of the sheer size and because it's new and unexplored. But once you get to know everyone. It's the same thing over and over. And over. Everywhere you go.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now let's get a college forum!

BigSmooth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember when I graduated high school...congratulations young sir.

Now on to college, and after that your early 20's. If you live it right, you will make some of the best and wild memories you will ever have during this time period.

First and foremost, I cannot stress this enough. BE ACTIVE. Lots of times, many kids who were the "social popular kids" end up being dorm dwellers because although they had a popular clique in high school, they were not used to going out and actively meeting new people. They get stuck in a hole, and college is miserable.

So be active. If you find that it's hard to make friends, go and join a club. Do something. Don't waste your time sitting around, life is too short.