Got stood up

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Arranged a date with a girl last night but cancelled because she phoned me 45 min after the fact I was to pick her up (I didn't answer) I phoned her twice and texted once before the set time I was to pick her up and she didn't answer her phone. 2nd time she phoned (2 hours later) I answered and she was kind of angry. Its the second time this type of thing has happened with us, mostly due to me because I'm not attracted to her (young, but not too thin and not too good looking)

Her: "Hi, how are you?"
Me: Yada...yada...
Her: "I think we have problem"

Me: "Yes honey, you're not good looking enough for us not to have a problem"

Bottomline: If you're attracted to her, you will make the effort AND vice versa.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait, so who got stood up? You or her?

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It happens. If women are not highly interested they will flake. If her interest is high she would make sure to call or meet you at the set time, unless she has a real issue.

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
It happens. If women are not highly interested they will flake. If her interest is high she would make sure to call or meet you at the set time, unless she has a real issue.
Here's one for you: "I'm really interested in this guy you know, but if I meet him I'm worried we'll end up having sex because he's fit, so I'm not gonna meet him". That's what sexual choice results in you know ...

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What, did a girl say that? What kind of girl is worried that she might have sex with somebody? Either she is taken and is worried about cheating or she's a virgin who is fighting her sex drive.

Mr. Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
What, did a girl say that?

Girl that wants sex - all women do - but is afraid to become a slvt..

I know what's the problem is. This guy is making her afraid that she could come out of this a slvt. He phoned for twice and texed her once. That's saying enough for me that he is not a cool cat who'd provide a woman with hardcore sex with no strings - in other words, somewhat clingy.

Women want sex without consequences, and it is your job to provide it for them.. She don't want to become pregnant, and she don't want to be labeled a slvt. One way to be labeled a slvt is to have sex with a clingy guy. That's like Ewwwwwwwwwwww.

I think the only reason she even hangs around you is because she's not that good looking and that you're remotely cool.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Wolf you are combining DonJuan11's original post and Mad Manic's post into one. DonJuan11 is obviously not a "cool cat" but I don't know about Mad Manic's situation if he is even talking about himself.

Yes I am aware that all women like and want sex. And I am aware that it's the mans job to make the woman comfortable enough to have sex with him.

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
What, did a girl say that? What kind of girl is worried that she might have sex with somebody? Either she is taken and is worried about cheating or she's a virgin who is fighting her sex drive.
Lol this is the thought process that goes through girls minds everyday. They are attracted to men but don't sleep with them for reasons like this. It's one thing attracting a woman, it's a completely different thing getting her into bed.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, well thats off topic then.

Still, I've never heard of a woman not meeting a guy because she is so attracted to him that she knows that they are going to have sex but she doesn't want sex so she doesn't meet him. Also I'm 100% sure that is not the problem that DonJuan11 had.

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
Oh, well thats off topic then.

Still, I've never heard of a woman not meeting a guy because she is so attracted to him that she knows that they are going to have sex but she doesn't want sex so she doesn't meet him. Also I'm 100% sure that is not the problem that DonJuan11 had.
Well it's one of the most common reasons. It explains why girls snog and grind with guys all night in a club but flake for a Day 2 and why girls go through the entire process with a guy but give LMR right at the end for no logical reason. Guys usually miss out on sex for problems OTHER than attraction. If I layed every girl who was attracted to me, I think my count would be damn higher than 3. When I go out I can hook the vast majority of sets and be in set for a long time, get K-Closes, Numbers etc but the whole shabbang is another thing. ****blocking, logistics, her weird emotional thoughts, etc mess it up. Attraction is one phase of three; this game is won and lost in comfort.

Mr. Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
No. I'm not combining.

DonJuan11, inner game is off. For reasons stated. Become alpha male.