Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Got No Action!

DonutMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hung out with my buddy and his 2-18 yr old neighbors. We all ended up getting hammered. Got into two seperate bedrooms with the girls. This chick was making out with me and groping me all night long, then we got down to just panties and boxers in her bedroom and she refused to do anything. She told me that she "didnt know me well enough" and that she just wanted to sleep with me. I talked to her for like 15 minutes after that, gave her my number (cause she asked for it) then bailed. I told her I didnt want to sleep with her cause I didnt know her well enough, and wouldnt be able to sleep in her bed. She called and texted the next day, but I didnt respond cause she annoyed me. She wasnt a virgin, any ideas as to why she would be such a tease?

DonutMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I Should also add that I was lowering my standards on this one, LOL... She wasnt ugly, but she was a little chubby.

YoungSir4sho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Next her, especially shince u had to lower ur standards automatic next. In the future stay n less talkin n more action she will eventually fet into it jus do more foreplay

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She bailed after she gave you her number? This isn't an IOD, you're probably misinterpreting the subcommunication here. Besides, she texted you the next day. She's definitely interested.

I'm more about quality than quantity, though. I'd rather go half a year without kissing any girls than kiss a girl I'm not attracted to. Please don't lower your standards.

=)

mastacheef

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude! that was some non-afc sh*t if im reading that correctly. very smooth... she said she didnt want to do more because she didn't know you well enough so you said you didn't want to sleep with her saying the same thing hahaha cracks me up.. if your down for it get to know her a little better and seal the deal my brotha! you got this in the bag

and i learned something recently, even if a girl says no that doesn't always mean no.. if its a serious no and you can tell then take it as a no but if its a no in playful way, keep going.. (replace the word no with the words she used)

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude this is just simply last minute rejection... its so fvckin common bro, and its easily delt with.

one thing, the title of this thread is totally wrong, sounds like you got a lot of action.
I think you certainly have this one in the bag. Maybe she wanted you to take totally control and just hump her so she didnt feel like a slvt. Maybe she wont sleep with you the first night cause of her own priorities but might ride it like a cowgirl on the second play night.
Its hard to tell... But either way you sound like youre taking this personally, like an ego hit and it has nothing to do with you.

The best thing to do is ALWAYS BE OK with not getting sex from a girl on the first night. If you really think about it, thats a major jump for A LOT of girls. I think you handled it perfectly, its just your attitude about the whole experience is wrong.
Just always be cool. Be aggressive and go for what you want, but try not to be forceful or pushy about sex... just casually keep escalating towards it, and if it doesn't work today keep the escalation going the next day too...

... I myself have been working on NOT thinking in my head that i'm about to get some. Its such a let down when I'm with a chick and everything is going great and I start thinking "ohhh hell yeah im about to get laid", cause they tend to pick up on your vibe and for some reason it can make them want to stop like they are being slvtty and don't want to be easy.
Its best to not care, just enjoy everything and keep escalating. If you get it then awesome, if not, ohwell you still enjoyed your time with her...
Plus this carefree attitude will be less intrusive and make her more relaxed and comfortable with sleeping with you. It makes her feel like you arent judging her, youre just going with the flow and doing whatever it natural.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah dude, learn how to deal with LMR, that's all it was

when the girl doesn't know you, or hasn't been given enough time to figure out if you're trustworthy, chances are you're gonna run into LMR

learn how to defuse it instead of ejecting yourself. you guys are in your underwear touchign each other, do you think all she really wants to do is zzzzzz? she just wants reassurance she's not making a mistake

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
That's bad luck.

NEXT!

I'll say it again: NEXT!

One more for the road: NEXT!