Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Got into a big physical fight with my little brother yesterday..

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yesterday I got into a physical fight with my little brother. Hes 21 im 25. I dont know why i do this. Yesterday at around 9:30pm i was in the garage sitting on the pool table drinking beer when i went outside to check the mail. There was a tax return there for my little brother. I gave it to him. While jokingly making a 'Borat' imitation calling him a retard. I lightly tipped his baseball cap and he out of nowhere went off...

Brother: "Why you always fvckin with me?!?" *Takes off his shirt*

Brother: "Come on im ready!"

At this point im like WTF?!? and i just went in the kitchen to grabe a knife to scare him but he wasnt budging...then i just laugh it off and go in the garage....i sit there on my pool table drinking some more and listening to music. He goes out in the garage and opens up the garage door to smoke a cigarette, gets done and walks back in his room.

Two minutes later he goes outside again to shoot pool while im sitting on the table. I just sat there in a depressed haze since i didnt really have a good day. He told me to get off the table. I refused and said i can sit where ever i want. He Got louder and told me to get off and i got louder and said i can sit where ever the hell i want and that it wasnt his table, he didnt own it.

He kept on saying it was his table and i got mad and smashed my beer bottle on the floor and he ended up wanting to fight again. I didnt want to fight him. We ended up in each others face. I only pretended i wanted to fight him but he through a punch right in my nose. I tried to hold him down but he through another at the side of my head and got me in a guillotine headlock.

I couldnt get out and my nose was dripping all over, he was talking cr@p while doing this saying "What! What!!" saying he'll let me go if i surrendered or something...so in my drunken state i bit his arm which he then bit my right ear. It ended after that to which i went to the upstairs bathroom to clean up. There is i small chunk missing from the back of my right ear.

I was getting worried and wanted to stitch it up but had no needle small enough. I couldn't go to the hospital because i have no insurance. My brother got worried and went up to check on me and i apologized i told him i was drunk. He was in a bit of a surprised saying he knew i was drinking a beer and was red but didnt know i was drunk. He said he would have never tried to fight me if i was drunk.

(On a side note: hes bigger than me... im 5'5 125, hes 5'9 140)

My problem is, i know im 25 man. I dont know why i still have this behavior. I was so pissed and had my ego bruised afterwards that i started thinking some psychotic sh!t i wanted to do to him. I know my behavior with making fun of my little brother all the time is really immature. I shouldnt even be inside this house. All he ever does is stay in his room playing final fantasy and crap on his computer.

No job just stays home and makes a mess and goes back in his room to play again...i hate that. Im not much better than him besides that i go to school and work with my parents...now i sit here with my ego hurt...everyones going to know about this including my cousins who i tried to call over to stitch me up.

Is it to late to get stitches if its the next day? How much does it cost? im worried i might get colliflower in my right ear too...:eek:

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're 25 and 125 lbs? And your younger brother picks fights with you?
If you're missing a chunk find the chunk.
Stitches are sooner the better.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reaction score
Both of you guys need to stop getting so upset and hysterical over stupid crap. You guys both need to have some talks with a wiser man moderating and straighten out your issues.

It's sounds like your brother had more of a problem than you. Making fun of each other is what brothers do, they know how to get under each other's skin, but if he's too immature that the needs to fight you over some ribbing, you need to let him know that he needs to be able to handle that kind of stuff without trying to beat someone up. On the other hand, it's no surprise that someone gets p*ssed when you make fun of them. Maybe he's got a lot of resentment toward you from when you guys were kids and you picked on him. Either way you guys need to work stuff out between you two, because something like this will happen again if you don't and it could get worse.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i got in fist fight with my older brother when i was 16 and he was 19 i think.

won't say who technically "won" since it was a trade off of 2 punches each, but i ended it by holding him to a wall.

i love the idea of two guys fighting when they're VERY close. it actually strengthens the "bond".

it was hilarious because my mom was making dinner and was almost finished while a couple feet away in the hallway my bro and i got into it, and my mom came out and then started crying.

so anyways after it, we all had dinner together, my mom my mom's BF, me and my bro. my mom was crying at the table as if she brought us up wrong. me and my bro were sitting next to each other with red marks on our faces, and just looking at each other like: WTF is she crying about? and we just did the shoulder shrug to each other.

my mom said she couldnt believe we were punching each other. and me and my bro were chuckling and were explaining to our mom: it's really no big deal... i don't even care anymore. it was pretty fun actually.

guy fights are legit... girl fights are crazy, wanting to kill each other type.

the adrenaline rush was great. considering it was my only fist fight, not feeling the punches until later felt great for some reason. it didn't hurt afterwards... it just felt like some really bad stress was released.

before he left the house that night to hang out with his friends my mom's BF was explaining to my mom how guy fights are... about how stupid they are or how stupid the reason guys start fighting over... but about they're KINDA a good way to let loose (if you know/trust the other person to not pull a stupid stunt like biting an ear off).

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
Ken785 said:
Brother: "Why you always fvckin with me?!?" *Takes off his shirt*

Brother: "Come on im ready!"
What do you expect from your brother, dumba**? You tipped his hat. You keep f*cking with him, he has every right to be disheartened with you. Not cool, ESPECIALLY since he's your brother.

Ken785 said:
At this point im like WTF?!? and i just went in the kitchen to grabe a knife to scare him but he wasnt budging...
You're one f*cked-up, sick individual. Joke or not, you don't do that.

Anyway, like someone else already said, get your sh*t together! And by the way, welcome to my "sh*t list".

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ken this is the second incident in which you had a problem with a family member.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=145141

Ken its time to move out of your parents house. There is a reason why birds push their young out of their nest when they grow older, there just won't be enough room for everybody to coexist. You need to spread your own wings and fly.

Get your sh1t together and start thinking how you can move on your own and all the problems will be solved.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
edger said:
What do you expect from your brother, dumba**? You tipped his hat. You keep f*cking with him, he has every right to be disheartened with you. Not cool, ESPECIALLY since he's your brother.

You're one f*cked-up, sick individual. Joke or not, you don't do that.

Anyway, like someone else already said, get your sh*t together! And by the way, welcome to my "sh*t list".
I understand that, i realize how crazy it is now...u dont just go doing stuff like that. Im not a crazy dude...i just get so angry sometimes...i would never even dream about doing some crap like that and it does look very crazy to an outside individual. I apologize...im going to fix my behaviors from now on. I want to be a better older brother to my siblings.

They dont deserve my unprovoked verbal or physical abuse. Not only is it really immature of me, but very stupid and kind of crazy. I want to be a better person from now on. I went into my little brothers room to check if he was okay...I apologized and he did the same, and i promised to be a better older brother from now on.

p.s. My ear is going to be ok...theres just a cut in the back of it...i dont think i need to spend the kind of money they charge for stitches...its not so bad.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
Ken785 said:
I understand that, i realize how crazy it is now...u dont just go doing stuff like that. Im not a crazy dude...i just get so angry sometimes...i would never even dream about doing some crap like that and it does look very crazy to an outside individual. I apologize...im going to fix my behaviors from now on. I want to be a better older brother to my siblings.

They dont deserve my unprovoked verbal or physical abuse. Not only is it really immature of me, but very stupid and kind of crazy. I want to be a better person from now on. I went into my little brothers room to check if he was okay...I apologized and he did the same, and i promised to be a better older brother from now on.

p.s. My ear is going to be ok...theres just a cut in the back of it...i dont think i need to spend the kind of money they charge for stitches...its not so bad.
Well, as long as you realize the errors of your ways and wish to do the right thing from now on. Apologizing was a needed thing. And I know it had to have made him feel better inside.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
Ken this is the second incident in which you had a problem with a family member.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=145141

Ken its time to move out of your parents house. There is a reason why birds push their young out of their nest when they grow older, there just won't be enough room for everybody to coexist. You need to spread your own wings and fly.

Get your sh1t together and start thinking how you can move on your own and all the problems will be solved.
I agree.

Ken, while it is an acceptable thing for Asians to stay with their parents well into their 20s, you're hampering your own growth. You and your siblings are in your early 20s, still living with your parents and acting like a bunch of teenaged kids. I'm Asian myself and I moved out shortly after I turned 18. Best thing I've done and I still have a great relationship with my parents.