Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Got Girls # But I Don't Have A Car. Help Please

gottagetthatgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so I got this girls number about 3 days ago. She seemed into me but now im wondering what to do. I don't have a car and wonder how to arrange this. How can I hide not having a car? Should I just meet up with her somewhere? I live in Lo Angeles btw where you look like a retard if you don't have a car,lol.

Also what's a simple good first date? Thanks

GoodLookingLoser

Don Juan
Reaction score
gottagetthatgirl said:
Ok so I got this girls number about 3 days ago. She seemed into me but now im wondering what to do. I don't have a car and wonder how to arrange this. How can I hide not having a car? Should I just meet up with her somewhere? I live in Lo Angeles btw where you look like a retard if you don't have a car,lol.

Also what's a simple good first date? Thanks
I was friends with a guy in Hollywood that had no car, no life and just played online poker and banged girls all day. If you live in a cool area of LA, just tell the girl to drive to your place and walk somewhere (coffee, frozen yogurt) and bring her back to your place... works great.

if you aren't in a 'happening'/cool area of LA... do the same thing still and have the girl drive you somewhere, you can say "my car is in the shop/my sister is using my car now, so I'm going to have you pick me up" and go from there... ideally the date should start [at your place] and END in your bedroom.. no need to "meet up" at a location and turning it into a "date". if the chick likes you a car won't be a huge thing

...get a car soon though :)
my 2cents

gottagetthatgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks man. These hollywood girls are so materalisitic though. Im not saing that wont work but im not sure. Would it be bad to just meet her? Im gonna call her tonight. How long should I even talk to her?

GoodLookingLoser

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah they are materialistic but they are constantly being barraged by these pathetic guys that try to impress them with dinners, money, things, etc. etc. and they dont have respect for those tryhard guys and rarely sleep with them unless them LEGITIMATELY have status

here's the deal after you approached or met the girl (99% of time)
-she either digs you and is waiting for your call and wants to meet up
- she doesn't/can't dig you (for whatever reason- she might be in a relationship, weirdo, druggie, on her period) and is unavailable

either way- don't play around running hour long 'witty' text threads.. call the chick and say "here's the deal- im busy but I got some time this weekend, what are you up to??" she'll say her schedule and you suggest a time that fits it

and then say "okay, last thing- I'm gonna need you to send a limo to pick me up, my sister is using my car/my car is in the shop.." she'll laugh

then say, no seriously my car is getting repair, come get me we'll chill...

remember if this chick PICKS UP YOUR CALL... SHE IS ALREADY INTERESTED... no need to 'test" for attraction or that other stuff... get her in or out!!!

the reason I don't suggest just meeting up is --- your goal is to GET LAID right?? you can control the logistics way better if there's only 1 car involved...

I have my whole call/text/etc blueprint in the link on the thread DJ thread
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=192992
im not trying to flood this board with links (i got nothing to sell anyway) but I've spent 4-5 years around the community and there's a reason that a lot of guys struggle with stuff and end up bitter and mad... stay positive its all a #s game

evansblue

Banned
Reaction score
GoodLookingLoser said:
yeah they are materialistic but they are constantly being barraged by these pathetic guys that try to impress them with dinners, money, things, etc. etc. and they dont have respect for those tryhard guys and rarely sleep with them unless them LEGITIMATELY have status
You're right, he should display his status and show how cool he is by having no car. :crackup:

GoodLookingLoser

Don Juan
Reaction score
this car thing is one of those "if you are cool about-- she'll be cool about it" thing in the EARLY stages (before you bang her)... now, if she is later profiling you for a relationship (and vice versa) lifestyle stuff comes in play more.

4-5 years ago, I might have said otherwise.. I know plenty of deadbeat guys in Hollywood that live in sh1tty apartments, do drugs all day, have no car and pull WAY hot pu$$y since their logistics are good (live near the clubs) and simply have BALLS... not saying they "date" girls for long periods of time, but they have no shortage of hot chicks.. and I'm talking TOP TIER chicks.
my2cents

evansblue

Banned
Reaction score
The problem is, the OP didn't say anything about living near clubs or hotspots that favor him logistically. I've been in Los Angeles; it's a very sprawling city and having a car is a must. We're not talking New York City where everything is accessible by walking or subway.

I would advise him to work on getting some transportation. I'm not sure how old he is, but trying to convince the chick to pick him up is going to be an uphill battle. "My car is in the shop" is the oldest trick in the book.

Jair213

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
theres enough transportation in LA i lived here my whole life, you could get away easily by not having a car.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her to pick you up. I've done it when I didn't have a car and it's worked out for me.