Got any Tattoos?

Furyguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just curious. Pics would be sweet, descriptions too!

I would love to get a couple but not sure what I want. Looking for inspiration.

search1ng

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i know everyone has one but i'm really considering getting a tribal tattoo along my back/arm.

But again, i don't know. A tattoo is permanent. .

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't ever be generic. Tribal tattoos are a no-no.

Don't ever get a star on your leg... or a star that circles your nipple or navel. I'd hunt you down and call you a fag. It makes me so mad to see lame tattoos on people... especially chicks. On guys... I just laugh. I work with a guy who has a shamrock on his forearm... he's not even Irish.

When I'm successful, rich, and have the body I want, I plan on getting a lot of tattoos.

All of my tattoos will have meaning to me, but I'll never have plain words on my body. It'll give me a reason to strip down in front of a chick and tell the reason for each tattoo.

All of my tattoos will be made from scratch... I would probably get some Japanese artist to draw some outlines. Authentic Japanese-inspired tattoos. None will EVER be the generic ones you can find on a wall or in a book in a tattoo studio.

I don't want tattoos on my chest because that would take away from the ideal body I worked hard for. I also wouldn't want any tattoos going passed my elbow or knees since I'll hopefully be working in a hospital by then... or so I can wear shorts without having random tattoos hanging out from my balls.

The only tats that will touch my chest will be names of my brothers, my mom and dad, and my future kids... they will be put next to my heart. No other names will ever touch my body.

I'll have a ginormous dragon on my back with it's tail wrapping around one of my biceps. (Not really representing anything symbolically... it's just sick, that's all.) Like this

I'll have a snake wrapping around my opposite quad. (Representing my Chinese zodiac, since my mother is half-Chinese, making me 1/4th.) Maybe something like this

I'll maybe have some sort of Cancer zodiac sign... which is a crab or a 69. Maybe something like this

I used to want to have a ginormous Michael The Archangel tattoo instead of a dragon... but I've seen so many pictures where "artists" just can't seem to draw a realistic looking humanoid being. And if they do, they have a pathetic background on them. I just don't think things like humanoids should be inked up permanently to someone's skin. They just won't look right over time.

search1ng

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but tribal tattoo's look really nice and intricate when you get the right design. Or i could go with the whole zodiac thing and get a tribal looking leo head or something.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tribal tattoos look totally fvcking gay, no matter what the design is.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Off and on I've considered getting a tattoo. But I honestly can't think of something that has great meaning to me that I'd want to have on my body for the rest of my life.

Someday I may find the perfect symbol or phrase, but until then my skin is inkless.