Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Goodbye Sosuave, I´m turning gay!

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well not so, but it is so frustrating... I´m meeting new women almost every week, but even the cutest have strange bodies, is it that hard for women above 21, to be in shape? The top guys I know, are getting the top girls, but even these are no longer in shape. Even gym instructors although they have a harder body than the average women, you seel their body is full of localized fat and has the figure of someone who has been banged a million times.... it seems we are all doomed to end up with a whale... Save the whales my ass...

Another thing is that it is hard to find women who are smart and interesting, I´m convinced that men are superior in almost every aspect (perhaps even in looks, although we don´t wear make up).

This is what women are : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tk5XmgEEHoc how can you be happy with a person like that?

This is what men are: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hfzlQKKqVU (go macgyver)

Somewhat extreme examples, but you get the point.

I´m no longer putting effort to pickup inferior beings, even a few days ago a good friend of mine (good looks, successful etc) was rudely flaked by a b*tch who is becoming a fat pig, I´m doing my thing from now on, hobbies, friends, keeping my girl friends but always having in mind they are strange creatures, clubs, gym, but without even crossing my mind pickup.

Yes this is a women bashing thread, feel free to bash women, you know you want it.
And no, I haven´t been rejected recently or anything similar, I´m just tired of seeing so small creatures (in almost every aspect) ruling the world... because they do...

Yo'Mama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That SATC scene is probably representative. Boring and crude without being funny.

P

perseverance

When people starting posting things like this or start feeling bitter and frustrated then it's time they took a break from trying to get women or searching for that woman.

There are an increasing number of overweight people in the Western World, this is true, but this is true of both men and women. I have been attracted to some chubby women in the past and if I'm into her enough, I'll have sex with her. I know that's frowned upon on this forum, but I don't care. If I find a woman attractive, I find her attractive.

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right, but there a lot more guys in shape than women. They might have some excuse biologically, men go bald, and women fat...

Although I didn´t even made this thread because of me, because generally I have it quite good. But I´m still sensible to most guys problems. Even if women treat me well, I can´t like them much knowing what they do to others..

P

perseverance

There's no excuse for being overweight, though the older you get, the slower your metabalism gets, the easier it is to put on weight, the harder it is to remove the weight. However I feel that exercise is essential for any human being at any age which is why I am pleased that I see lots of people in their forties, fifties and sixties sweating it out at the gym because these people are intelligent and know that the human body needs to be exercised on a regular basis.

If any man or woman is overweight then it's because they have neglected exercise and healthy eating by sitting in front of the television in the evening eating ready made meals which are rife with saturated fats, trans fats and high in calories. However, I would be lying to you if I said I haven't found some plump women deeply attractive.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JdelaSilviera said:
Well not so, but it is so frustrating... I´m meeting new women almost every week, but even the cutest have strange bodies, is it that hard for women above 21, to be in shape? The top guys I know, are getting the top girls, but even these are no longer in shape. Even gym instructors although they have a harder body than the average women, you seel their body is full of localized fat and has the figure of someone who has been banged a million times.... it seems we are all doomed to end up with a whale... Save the whales my ass...

Another thing is that it is hard to find women who are smart and interesting, I´m convinced that men are superior in almost every aspect (perhaps even in looks, although we don´t wear make up).

This is what women are : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tk5XmgEEHoc how can you be happy with a person like that?

This is what men are: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hfzlQKKqVU (go macgyver)

Somewhat extreme examples, but you get the point.

I´m no longer putting effort to pickup inferior beings, even a few days ago a good friend of mine (good looks, successful etc) was rudely flaked by a b*tch who is becoming a fat pig, I´m doing my thing from now on, hobbies, friends, keeping my girl friends but always having in mind they are strange creatures, clubs, gym, but without even crossing my mind pickup.

Yes this is a women bashing thread, feel free to bash women, you know you want it.
And no, I haven´t been rejected recently or anything similar, I´m just tired of seeing so small creatures (in almost every aspect) ruling the world... because they do...
*reads thread title and thread*

http://gifb.in/PQsV
^^^reaction

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
*reads thread title and thread*

http://gifb.in/PQsV
^^^reaction
Agreed lol. How do you expect a woman to love you if you think of her as an "inferior being"? You have to be able to love to receive love.

Black Dog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jdela..

"B*tches ain't shyt but tricks and ho's." - Ghandi

Last edited:

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's when you take your mackin on the road.

SupaPowa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not all women are "drones"...MOST!! But not all.

The cool part is that non-drone women are more approachable anyways... Because they don't use that snobish, dronish b!tch thing to tell guys off just to look cool.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
perseverance said:
There's no excuse for being overweight, though the older you get, the slower your metabalism gets, the easier it is to put on weight, the harder it is to remove the weight. However I feel that exercise is essential for any human being at any age which is why I am pleased that I see lots of people in their forties, fifties and sixties sweating it out at the gym because these people are intelligent and know that the human body needs to be exercised on a regular basis.

If any man or woman is overweight then it's because they have neglected exercise and healthy eating by sitting in front of the television in the evening eating ready made meals which are rife with saturated fats, trans fats and high in calories. However, I would be lying to you if I said I haven't found some plump women deeply attractive.
I gained most of my weight not because of sitting around, well actually I did but I was depressed and didn't care for shyt, I'm not trying to justify myself but just letting you know that gaining weight isn't always black and white

*goes back to the gym and runs 4 miles*

peace

P

perseverance

Solomon said:
I gained most of my weight not because of sitting around, well actually I did but I was depressed and didn't care for shyt, I'm not trying to justify myself but just letting you know that gaining weight isn't always black and white

*goes back to the gym and runs 4 miles*

peace
I'm sure gaining weight isn't as black and white as it seems, but I think exercise and healthy eating is essential, not only for the state of your body, but also for the state of your mind.

I'd hazard a guess that exercise can help combat things like depression and the fatigue that comes with it.

Domo_Arigatoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Richmond69 said:
Haha ghandi never ****in said that
Yes he did, studies show that he said this right before he slapped dat hoe

And statistics say that Ghandi was a pimp.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women over 21? Haha! Westerners make me laugh. If any of you ever make money and grow older I will save you a spot in Ukraine.