Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Good Looking Loser on: ”Swag Factor Explained”. *Must read.*

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Excellent article from Good Looking Loser on: ”Swag Factor Explained”. *Must read.*

http://www.goodlookingloser.com/2013/01/13/swag-factor-explained/

**I posted the list of points. (Read the full article in the link though)

43 Social Status (Profile) Questions from Sexually-Available Hot Girls
^List complied by- Me (Good Looking Loser) and 2 Nothing-Short-of-Really-Hot girls (Blake & Adriana) in 21 minutes and 9 seconds

1. Is this guy on my level: Is this guy’s coolness on the level with my hotness?

2. Is this guy cool?

3. Is this guy cooler than I am? Or at least equal?

4. Is this guy cooler than my friends?

5. Is this guy cooler than the other guys here?

6. Does this guy think he is cool?

7. Does this guy have good genetics?

8. Can I bring this guy around my friends?

9. Is this guy part of the “in-crowd” or is he an outsider?

10. Does he roll with cool guys or are his friends total losers?

11. Can I be seen with this guy?

12. Is this guy comfortable with his body?

13. Would this guy be comfortable seeing me naked?

14. Is this guy comfortable around girls like me?

15. Does this guy have Hot Girls as friends?

16. Is it cool to **** this guy?

17. If I ****ed this guy what would my friends say?

18. Does other hot girls find this guy attractive?

19. Is he tall?

20. Is this guy healthy?

21. Does this guy smell good?

22. Does this take guy care of his body?

23. Is this guy sexually active?

24. Is this guy physically active?

25. Is this guy good in bed?

26. Does this guy have sex with hot women? Or just he just jerk off to them?

27. Is this guy hung or have at least a above-average sized penis?

28. Is this guy connected? Does he have access to stuff that I don’t have access to?

29. Is this guy wealthy? Or he can this guy at least support himself?

30. Is this guy fun to be around?

31. Is this guy a leader? Or a follower?

32. Does this guy have a cool lifestyle or is he a loser?

33. What kind of “job” does this have?

34. Does this guy have something cool going on in his life?

35. Is this guy comfortable with standing out?

36. Can this guy defend himself in a fight?

37. Do other guys look up to this guy?

38. Is this guy “stingy” in bed?

39. Do people take advantage of this guy?

40. Is sex “no big deal” to this guy?

41. Is this guy non-judgmental? Or does this refer to sexually active girls as ‘sluts’?

42. Is this guy a good guy/scumbag and not a nice guy?

43. Is this guy physically active?

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yessir... That's all "high class", fake, status *****es care about. It's all about who's hot, exciting, in-demand, and cool. Being unavailable and not caring about them is considered "cool". Ha Ha. This is also why negging and "abusing" them is so effective, because it makes them feel inferior, and puts them in an approval-seeking position. They look up to the abuser. Sad.

They have all these shallow standards just to **** somebody - because its all they're good for. Their entire lives revolve around this stupid ****.

They don't have to be hot for this, either. So long as they're annoying, prissy, shallow, slutty, and retarded - they fit right in with the hot tricks.

Waste of time, IMO. Unless you're going to base your life around a shallow player lifestyle. :down:

These girls are the bang and forget types. And yes, you can "pretend" to be cool, because these *****es are dumb and don't know anything. It's mostly all about perception, appearance, and short-term infatuation with them. Put on a show for a little while, act like king ****, and bang. "You're so high status!" Ha Ha Ha.

But you definitely have to at least appear cool, and seek down to their level of shallowness and stupidity to "attract" them.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you notice that #23 and #43 are the same ("Is this guy physically active?")? Seems like the guy should pay a little more attention to his editing.

Anyway, yeah I could see that a lot of those questions could affect a girl's perception of your desirability. Of course, some of them are things you can't really do anything about, such as height and penis size. Although I notice this guy's site pushes several penis enlarging products.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is accurate if you're looking to pick up women in the VIP section of an LA club.

Most guys here are never going to be in that situation, simply because... to pick up chicks in the VIP section of an LA club you basically have to spend all your waking hours in LA clubs. You have to develop the meathead douchebag look, go the gym, probably roid up, and drop a ton of cash on wardrobe and simply being in the club. It's a very narrow niche and if you're not doing it full-time by the time you're 23, you'll never get it.

I always find it interesting that most of the PUA "gurus" (with the exception of Ross Jeffries) teach guys to pick up chicks in clubs, when the fact is that 95% of the male population rightly feels completely out-of-place in a club. And to NOT feel out of place you need to be in them all the time for years. Only then will you feel comfortable enough in them to be able to pull the hottest chicks there.

That would be like me teaching guys how to pick up chicks at an upper-class tea party. The upper-classes have a high number of really beautiful girls, but 95% of guys would feel totally out-of-place in that situation unless they were doing it from a very early age. And no matter how much they were trained, they'd never really get it and why would they want to rearrange their lifestyle to do it in the first place?

In my opinion you should choose a niche where you feel most comfortable and pick up chicks in that arena rather than trying to mold yourself into some sort of club-hopping idiot that you're naturally not, just because "gurus" say that's where you should pick up chicks.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
This is accurate if you're looking to pick up women in the VIP section of an LA club.

Most guys here are never going to be in that situation, simply because... to pick up chicks in the VIP section of an LA club you basically have to spend all your waking hours in LA clubs. You have to develop the meathead douchebag look, go the gym, probably roid up, and drop a ton of cash on wardrobe and simply being in the club. It's a very narrow niche and if you're not doing it full-time by the time you're 23, you'll never get it.

I always find it interesting that most of the PUA "gurus" (with the exception of Ross Jeffries) teach guys to pick up chicks in clubs, when the fact is that 95% of the male population rightly feels completely out-of-place in a club. And to NOT feel out of place you need to be in them all the time for years. Only then will you feel comfortable enough in them to be able to pull the hottest chicks there.

That would be like me teaching guys how to pick up chicks at an upper-class tea party. The upper-classes have a high number of really beautiful girls, but 95% of guys would feel totally out-of-place in that situation unless they were doing it from a very early age. And no matter how much they were trained, they'd never really get it and why would they want to rearrange their lifestyle to do it in the first place?

In my opinion you should choose a niche where you feel most comfortable and pick up chicks in that arena rather than trying to mold yourself into some sort of club-hopping idiot that you're naturally not, just because "gurus" say that's where you should pick up chicks.
Couldn't agree more, especially in this modern age. Clubbing is LAME as HELL and BORING as hell. "Clubbing" these days amounts to little more than social circles going out together, taking pictures on their phones, uploading to Facebook and coming back home together. I tried clubbing for a bit 2 years ago. I realized that I wasn't having fun, I felt so uncomfortable and it just was not for me on so many levels.

Yeah, you also get the clueless wonders living in the 70's thinking that they're going to pick up at a club. I know these two guys who troll clubs regularly here in Toronto and after 1-2 years they are still single.....and I know that it is not because they pump and dump.

Social circles are becoming the dominant way of meeting girls, along with online dating. Although you have a much higher chance of meeting a normal girl in a social circle versus online.

GoodLookingLoser

Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:

yeah, we focus on hot girls mainly.