Good Charisma

[]D [] []V[] []D

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok recently i received an email that reminded me of the fact that people can associate objects with emotions.

Therefore, we should only associate ourselves with a girls good emotions and stay away from the bad ones. Basically, this means we should hang out with her when she's happy and avoid her when she's gloomy.

Now heres my question. I've followed this rule quite well in the past and i've had girls come to me and say "im bored... say something funny" or "im bored, make me happy".

What i used to do was joke around with her saying that im not a servant etc. but eventually as they talk to me, they have a good time.

Would this be considered a test to see if you respond to her every commands? Or would this be a test to see how exciting you can be if she talks to you?

Warlord

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who wants to hang around someone who doesn't talk, complains, and frowns all the time?

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
true dat warlord, but of course, you get grumpy sometimes, why not try to make them happy if its going to help you in the long run?

LOL:crackup: "I'm not your slave" gotta test that out, I don;t see it working, it sounds so stupid and crual for nothing.

I was sitting down, watching the dance floor, getting anxious and angry at myself for not being out there. I was feeling the beat, and moving to the groove, laughing at some peoples crazy attempts at AMOGing eachother, and at the number of hotties I could be macking. I was staring though, at the guys who had the best body language, you could tell how happy they were by how they moved, some were scared, others were angry, some guys you could tell were only out to impress. I was laughing my ****ing ass of inside, and I guess I was glowing for it on the outside. This was last night, so it's still fresh, a girl asked me something and it turned out she only talked to me, because she was bored of looking at the dance floor... lol I failed a simple test, I contributed to her sadness, and she only laughed once in a while.

Up until now I thought I was doing great, I worked it out because of you DVD, thanks, hows bb.com treating you? I remember the one day I ever visited the site, you were the newest member, stupid square bracket **** and all. Thanks for making me think about it.

It's your choice as to how she sees you my friend. She only sees what you show her. I honestly have pretended to cry in front of women, just to see how they would react, classic **** test they give us guys. It worked wonders when they said one quick thing to make me happy, they get so excited that they did a good job with me that they want to keep doing more. It's funny how often you lie and are scared in life and don't even realize it.

So... "Would this be considered a test to see if you respond to her every commands?"

No, and yes, if you respond to her command of trying to make only her happy, and not doing your own thing, so be it. If she's all that you've got going for you at that moment, you say a silent thank you, and you do try to make her happy, until something better comes along.

"Or would this be a test to see how exciting you can be if she talks to you?"

Yes, and no, she might want to see if you are a little *****, and she is already having fun. She might want to know if you are going to prove her wrong, that you really are not an exciting guy, that you pretend to be. She notcied you being exciting in the first place, or she wouldn't have even bothered asking you. So say your thanks.

[]D [] []V[] []D

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks. You sounded like you knew me and all man... but i guess not. I think after all these years you should know my real nickname... My name is "PIMP" not DVD lol

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The type of girl who says 'I'm bored, make me happy', etc are using you as entertainment - nothing else. Call her on it. If she's really interested in you, then hanging out with you will make her happy. So, ask her to come over to your place or try to meet somewhere with her OR just start talking about sex with her (that is something that makes me happy ;) )

I've had so many girls say that to me, that I finally figured them out. They won't bang me, they just want me to entertain them. Weeeeeeeeee! That is so not fun for me when I get my hopes up and the girl doesn't deliver.

She's all take and no give.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by []D [] []V[] []D
Thanks. You sounded like you knew me and all man... but i guess not. I think after all these years you should know my real nickname... My name is "PIMP" not DVD lol
lol, I knew it wasn't as stupid as it looks. My god, I forgot how I used to believe everybody was a genius until a few days ago. I got strung up, and believed I was the best, and now, every where I look, I see inspiration again. It's like a freaking wave, I just hope I can start surfing life now.

damn man, nice name, lmfao, I'm still going to call you DVD though, just so you remember me.