Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Going into 30s. Give me old sage advice.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Plan for the future but don't plan so much that you forget to live in the present.

Ie, don't skip on going places and doing things to the point you don't do anything just to save more money for a later day...

That day may never come or your health may take a turn for the worse and you can no longer enjoy it like you would be able to now.

Have life goals that you want to achieve in the next year, 3 years, 5 years, decade, etc that you can track and are meaningful to you in some way.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
To all the older men. How do you determine if another guy is trust worthy and loyal? I’m struggling with this as 99% of dudes have ducked me over or did some weak snake **** to me in the oast
To some degree you'll never know until you find yourself in that situation with them for them to do that.

However, you could talk about scenarios that you've been in and get their take on it...basically they will tell you what they likely would do without knowing you are seeing what type of character they have.

Something like "Man, you ever been in one of them situations where you are out and it's you and a few friends and some guys are trying to start a fight? That happened to me a while back and it was kinda crazy."

They will likely tell you about their situation and then you can ask questions from there that give you what you need to know

DJ Novice

Don Juan
Reaction score
My only regret is not sleeping with enough women before I got married in terms of staying in relationships well past their use by date.
Don’t regret my marriage and divorce.
My marriage gave me two great boys and a lifetime of memories with them. I loved and still love fatherhood.
My divorce has given me the opportunity to date new women at age 56 when many other guys in the same age bracket are in stale marriages or LTRs where desire and s*x is non existent or with both parties just going through the motions.
Dating new women is awesome.
It’s all good.

Mertz09

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My only regret is not sleeping with enough women before I got married in terms of staying in relationships well past their use by date.
My marriage gave me two great boys and a lifetime of memories with them. I loved and still love fatherhood.
My divorce has given me the opportunity to date new women at age 56 when many other guys in the same age bracket are in stale marriages or LTRs where desire and s*x is non existent or with both parties just going through the motions.
It’s all good.

Unfortunately, That seems to be "How things are these days with Men & Women" Nothing seems to last. What you described is very similar to my marriage. Now I will be the 1st to say that at least half of that was on Me. I'll own it.
And I agree "Dating new women is awesome."
But be carful.

Mertz09

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s all good.
"My only regret is not sleeping with enough women before I got married"

And how many was that? Just curious.... I'm interested in the Human dynamic. LOL

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

DJ Novice

Don Juan
Reaction score
I only slept with around 6 women (that I can recall) before I got married in my early 30s.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't cave under the pressure of being compared to your peers, striving to be the dumbest guy in the room at all times means you are giving yourself lots of room to grow and develop.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women will always sh test you and you need to understand what your boundaries are, and what’s objectively right and wrong.

Being kind is not being weak. Being kind is 100% without expectation of return.

Basically my advice with women is don’t be pushed around, and their pushing around is different to ours. They use dirty tactics.

Sonetimes you will be an a-hole and know when that’s true but women crave a man who can’t be pushed around and they will always try to do it, and if you don’t they want you more.

It’s riddicuous, and it’s depressing . You will never have peace.

It kind of helps to think that you don’t care what they think and they are only good for one thing. Even if you don’t truly believe it.

sadly for women they respond to men like this, and they don’t respond to men who want to cater to their every need.

They are mad. They will always try to make you their bytch. They don’t actually want you to be their bytch, they want you to show you won’t be their bytch.

this is the game. Remember it.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately, That seems to be "How things are these days with Men & Women" Nothing seems to last. What you described is very similar to my marriage. Now I will be the 1st to say that at least half of that was on Me. I'll own it.
And I agree "Dating new women is awesome."
But be carful.
Bro, how old are you, if I may ask?

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically my advice with women is don’t be pushed around, and their pushing around is different to ours. They use dirty tactics.
Not saying I'm experienced or anything, but after more than a decade of having numerous ups and downs with women, I am 100% certain that at core, they are naturally cowards. They are petty, mean, superficial, shallow, annoying, childish, and yes, like to play dirty.

As men, expect only sex and fun from them, not honor or sh!t like that. That concept is meaningless to women.

Mertz09

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Mertz09

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not saying I'm experienced or anything, but after more than a decade of having numerous ups and downs with women, I am 100% certain that at core, they are naturally cowards. They are petty, mean, superficial, shallow, annoying, childish, and yes, like to play dirty.

As men, expect only sex and fun from them, not honor or sh!t like that. That concept is meaningless to women.
“A woman should only ever be a compliment to a man’s life, Not the focus of a man’s life.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When we (at least during my era) date women twenty six and a little older, they have likely felt let down. Their friends are either getting married, engaged or have found someone serious. Meanwhile, the single twenty six and up female may have been recently jilted or isn't happy about their circumstances (in some cases, you'll discover why no one swooped them up) .
In other words, their biological clock is ticking.

Become a monk. Nobody cares what you look like and you can brew your own beer.
Probably depends on the monastery.

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you guys deal with falling out friendship? I’m a loyal dude but I seem to be outgrowing and not interested in the things. My old hs buddies are into

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Thebestthereeveris

Not sure if this has been mentioned on here.

IF you find a woman that you are attracted to and have some degree of personal compatibility with who would make a solid long term partner you should seriously consider locking her down. Women are typically settling into longer term relationships by the time they are in their mid to late 20s and very likely considering marriage and/or children in the not too distant future. All of this is based upon biological programming, as they have a fertility window that men simply do not have.

I think one of the biggest issues is that since men don't experience this biological clock they think they have all the time in the world, next thing you know they are 35 and still single. A man in this age range could do well with is finances, be in shape, etc. but that doesn't change the fact that all of the women that are realistically available to him that he would be interested in are already married or in serious relationships going towards that direction.

I don't care what anyone tells you, it's going to become increasingly more difficult as you get older to find women that you like, that also like you AND are single/available. This also isn't even factoring in personal compatibility and stuff along those lines.

I'm 6'4", currently a little under 230 and been very fit/athletic just about my entire adult life. I'm 34 now and have found it impossible to land anything. You should seriously consider what I wrote and think deeply on this.

Last edited:

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Talent or natural ability is everything. If you’re not naturally good at something, pick something else. Otherwise, you’ll burn yourself out and still barely be average.

2. The workplace will try to take advantage of you if they know you are single and childless. They assume you have all the free time in the world to just work lol.

3. Don’t try to “make up for lost time” if you are a late bloomer with women. In that case, just find a good chick and call it a day or worst case stay single.
I totally agree with all of your comments on here, but I can especially relate to #1 and #3.

I was never good at making friends or scamming my way into getting women to like me lol, so I eventually gave up and just focused on other things. When I was putting a lot of effort into that I found my mental health was honestly deteriorating when I was getting nowhere with it. Meanwhile, I was seeing loser/phony men with nothing backing them up actually getting dates, relationships, etc. and it just didn't make sense to me. I gave up and not only was my mental health better but I was happier and much more successful.

NoSure91

Don Juan
Reaction score
@Thebestthereeveris

I'm 6'4", currently a little under 230 and been very fit/athletic just about my entire adult life. I'm 34 now and have found it impossible to land anything. You should seriously consider what I wrote and think deeply on this.
uh is it really that bad? Iam currently considering leaving my marraige at 38 but this make me feel iam going to be unhappy either way. Depressing., Iam also 6.4, six figure income etc. and not bad looking but i guess age is a real thing. Good luck to you brother.