Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Going direct, FTW indirect is BULL****

Borknagar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
trust me, I went direct all night, and made out with and number closed nearly every girl. Sure maybe a mild indirect during the day, but direct for night. Don't bull**** yourselves, women know. Take it from me. be shameless, have balls

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By direct, do you mean being honest in your approach?
(Example : "Hi, my name is ___. I thought you look cute so I wanted to introduce myself")

If so, then you're right. I've never used any pick up line or canned opener before. I rarely get denied when I go for a number close too. Sometimes I even try to get denied like this site teaches and approach a girl that doesn't look like she'd be into me, but the girl gives me her number anyways haha. Most of the time it's no reply, but who cares.

But the direct approach works much better because you're being honest and up front with your intentions. You're not beating around the bush, you're telling the girl "Hey, you're sexy, let's date. I don't care if you think me approaching you is creepy."

Pretty much true confidence, indirect game seems like a pvssy way out.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alex DeLarge said:
If so, then you're right. I've never used any pick up line or canned opener before. I rarely get denied when I go for a number close too. Sometimes I even try to get denied like this site teaches and approach a girl that doesn't look like she'd be into me, but the girl gives me her number anyways haha. Most of the time it's no reply, but who cares.

What the fffuk?

If it never works then why would you keep doing it? You're doing it wrong.

Direct is good if the girl is interested straight away. Otherwise you are putting yourself in a very bad position that is difficult to get out of, and risk losing something that you may have got with the regular way.

An approach is an approach. You go talk to a girl, they know what you want. If they like you, you will know it.

And a number isnt worth **** if you dont get a date out.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ease said:
What the fffuk?

If it never works then why would you keep doing it? You're doing it wrong.

Direct is good if the girl is interested straight away. Otherwise you are putting yourself in a very bad position that is difficult to get out of, and risk losing something that you may have got with the regular way.

An approach is an approach. You go talk to a girl, they know what you want. If they like you, you will know it.

And a number isnt worth **** if you dont get a date out.
I'm saying I do this with girls that will probably deny me who aren't really in my demographic.. I've done the same kind of sh1t with girls that I find really attractive who are in my demographic and have got make outs first night meeting them. Got a BJ once too haha.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am with Ease on this one. It all depends on the circumstances. At times the directness goes over board and does more damage than good. Powerful, yet still requires a certain degree of judgment on your part.

Deicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PapiChulo said:
I am with Ease on this one. It all depends on the circumstances. At times the directness goes over board and does more damage than good. Powerful, yet still requires a certain degree of judgment on your part.
Going direct has never worked well for me. I usually scare or embarrass girls doing that. Though sometimes when girls walk away from me after going indirect (Hi, how're you?), I wonder if the direct method would've worked at that time. Then again, I do Day Game.

I think I'll try some more direct approaches and see how they can benefit me though.

Jeffst1980

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If nothing else, going direct establishes the fact that you are a confident man that isn't afraid of sex. That's never a bad thing in pickup.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeffst1980 said:
If nothing else, going direct establishes the fact that you are a confident man that isn't afraid of sex. That's never a bad thing in pickup.
bingo!