Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Give her another shot?

konmai

Don Juan
Reaction score
I invited a chic I've been messaging on Facebook for a while to come out with me and my friends for bowling. She said she'd get back to me. Didn't say no. Told her I'd be there at 9PM. She messages me at 8:50pm that she can't make it. WTF.

I thought she could at least have told me straight up that she wasn't going to make it. She counter-offered the next morning. I would respect a chic more, if she would have just declined the offer, not make like "oh. I'll see" and say she can't make it 10 mins before the appointed time.

Am I being irrational? Or was that really BS on her part?

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and she is probably saying she would respect a dude more if he invited her on the phone and not over the internet.

konmai

Don Juan
Reaction score
Would have. I don't mind calling chics up. This one prefers texting.

rhythmic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
konmai said:
Would have. I don't mind calling chics up. This one prefers texting.
She prefers texting? Then phone her. You should be shaking up her comfort zone. Don't let her dictate to you or control the communications in any way.

She knows you're interested now. So it's up to her whether she wants to display interest in return. What was the counter-offer?

konmai

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's up for doing something this week, but I have to study for an exam. She already knew about this, so I'm not sure if she offered just 'cause she knew I was going to be busy.

rhythmic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Could be a test, to see if you're b**** enough to compromise your studies for her.

To be sure of her interest, maybe ask what she has in mind, then regardless of what she says, just don't reply, at all.

konmai

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like it. I declined. Said next time. I'm just going to go NC and find some other chics. Too bad. Thought she was a possible gem till she started this.