Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girl's thoughts on cold approach

Fly By Night

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"How it makes me feel... well, it makes me feel suspicious. I see guys blaming girls for not being 'friendly' to them just because they were friendly. They are not even aware if that girl has maybe been molested or groped by some other friendly uncle, friend or stranger. We cannot read your minds to decide you're a safe guy. When we don't know a person we think about two things, protecting your hurt feelings and protecting ourselves. And a lot of guys resent us for protecting oneself. We are not mind readers. And a lot of disgusting guys were also very nice to us first before showing their true colors. Understand that. Understand why girls take so long to trust a guy. We're also told to not be too friendly with strangers from childhood. So suddenly we can't change that to suit your mood, right? Don't take it as a personal insult, it's not about you, it's about us."

Not trying to be a white knight, but just understand before you assume that you're a "prize" or approaching her will be the "highlight" of her day.

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If a chick is attracted to you, she will WANT you to approach.

Everything she babbled about (hamster speak) was her reaction to men she's NOT attracted to.

If you react badly to a rejection from a cold approach that's something you'll need to work on. Don't ever set expectations high on cold approaches.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When she's approached by a guy she finds hot: turn on

When she's approached by a guy she dislikes: creepy

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Typical female BS. Blah blah blah rape blah blah grope blah blah creeps... Not even worth a read.

Fly By Night

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, ok I get you guys. I've pretty much don't go sarging or serial cold approach anymore, going to take on a new angle.

Guys here are talking about "if she is attracted to you" but there has to be a less awkward way to figure that out other than getting flat out rejected. From what I understand about cold approach, it's best to just make eye contact before anything else and feel her vibe on you.

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I think it really depends. I like opening girls at the cafe/bookstore/grocery store etc.. and occasionally on the street, not really much of a 50 turbo approach in an afternoon type dude as it makes me feel weird. If the girl is attracted enough you could push someone over on the way to talking to her, have her see it, then say sup.. and you'd still get the number.. (don't do that of course)..

Fly By Night said:
Haha, ok I get you guys. I've pretty much don't go sarging or serial cold approach anymore, going to take on a new angle.

Guys here are talking about "if she is attracted to you" but there has to be a less awkward way to figure that out other than getting flat out rejected. From what I understand about cold approach, it's best to just make eye contact before anything else and feel her vibe on you.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really who cares? You should be more concerned with what you want and your odds of success in getting it. I have a blog post about refraining from approaching women where they work.. but that's not because they might not like it, it's because your chances are so low that it's not usually worth your time.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What bull$hit opening post. In the day time women think you are a salesman and run a mile.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a woman thinking with her logical brain. When you approach a woman you have to get her using her emotional brain.

Attraction is emotional, not logical. If a women is thinking like this, then she is not attracted to you.

The other thing you need to keep in mind and be aware of is reading the body lanuguage and signs of a woman to determine if you is open to being approached. Every woman is different and they each have their own approach signals. They key to knowing is to develop your intuition... this can only be done with practice.