Girls taking a day to respond to a text

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are slightly more advanced (mentally) than children. When they want something, it is apparent. They will always come back to it. They will always seek it until they have it. However, like I said, they are more mentally attune to how to get their prize than a small child. Instead of just declaring the fact they want it, they seek to make what they desire want them first by playing games to increase interest. Problem is, the games they use to increase attraction only work on other women and AFCs. If you are naturally busy and take time to respond to texts, they will mirror your actions or take even longer to respond. They want to know that they aren't putting in more effort initially than the man. However, like I said, they are children at heart run by their emotions. They eventually WILL cave if you don't give in to their games and their interest is high. I know plenty of women who use these tactics on me. I will reply when I have time, and they will intentionally take hours to respond simply because they don't want to seem too aggressive, or want to seem busy. The next time we talk, it's a different story. These chicks are ALWAYS by their phone. I see women in the gym running on the treadmill and texting at the same time. I can't tell you how many times I have seen a female driver on the phone. In class. At work. EVERYWHERE. Don't be fooled. They are not busy. They are either intentionally ignoring you to increase interest in you or they don't care to speak to you. If they give you actions that say they are interested, I'd say it's more than likely the former. That being said, I tend to agree with most people on here that texting can cause more problems than it's worth.

My mother uses this game on me, and she is the only one that I cave to. If I can't get a text to my mother in time, she will play the same game. Yes. You read that right. My own mother. She will take hours to respond to me, or simply not respond at all and wait for me to text her twice in a row (something I vehemently oppose). She knows I will call her or get back to her to show her she's on my mind. That's what these women want more than anything. They just want validation that they are on your mind. You can give a girl this validation sparingly, to raise her interest. Never play the game though. If you are playing the game, back off because you care too much. Otherwise, respond when you want (can).

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SoSuave666 said:
Women are slightly more advanced (mentally) than children. When they want something, it is apparent. They will always come back to it. They will always seek it until they have it. However, like I said, they are more mentally attune to how to get their prize than a small child. Instead of just declaring the fact they want it, they seek to make what they desire want them first by playing games to increase interest. Problem is, the games they use to increase attraction only work on other women and AFCs. If you are naturally busy and take time to respond to texts, they will mirror your actions or take even longer to respond. They want to know that they aren't putting in more effort initially than the man. However, like I said, they are children at heart run by their emotions. They eventually WILL cave if you don't give in to their games and their interest is high. I know plenty of women who use these tactics on me. I will reply when I have time, and they will intentionally take hours to respond simply because they don't want to seem too aggressive, or want to seem busy. The next time we talk, it's a different story. These chicks are ALWAYS by their phone. I see women in the gym running on the treadmill and texting at the same time. I can't tell you how many times I have seen a female driver on the phone. In class. At work. EVERYWHERE. Don't be fooled. They are not busy. They are either intentionally ignoring you to increase interest in you or they don't care to speak to you. If they give you actions that say they are interested, I'd say it's more than likely the former. That being said, I tend to agree with most people on here that texting can cause more problems than it's worth.

My mother uses this game on me, and she is the only one that I cave to. If I can't get a text to my mother in time, she will play the same game. Yes. You read that right. My own mother. She will take hours to respond to me, or simply not respond at all and wait for me to text her twice in a row (something I vehemently oppose). She knows I will call her or get back to her to show her she's on my mind. That's what these women want more than anything. They just want validation that they are on your mind. You can give a girl this validation sparingly, to raise her interest. Never play the game though. If you are playing the game, back off because you care too much. Otherwise, respond when you want (can).

Money post and spot on! Couldn't have said it better myself.

PIMP

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Variety of reasons why chicks take a long time to respond to texts. Sometimes theyre trying to filter out the desperate chumps that text all the time. Sometimes they're just testing if you're congruent. Sometimes they are testing if you're IL is high enough or if you just wanted a quick piece of ass.

POint is you shouldn't be worrying about this. Some of the best relationships with girls I've had who Im still fukking today put me on ice via texts in the beginning. The reasons above are all from actual conversations with these kinds of chicks who I eventually fukked. Point is don't worry about it. It's usually not about you.

NEVER be a p*ssy and start being pissy about her not texting you fast enough. Also don't start being pissy and just decide to ignore her bc you think she needs to be texting you faster.

Just play it cool, keep the texts light (once every couple days is good). Seriously guys stop with the constant ****ing texting. I see guys texting all the time like fukking women and its ridiculous. She should be texing you more than you're texting her. Stop looking at your phone every two seconds hoping for a text mssg. ONce you jsut don't give a fuk you'll be amazed at how many chicks suddenly want to blow up your inbox, often with sex texts.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Okay, I don't come on here as much as I used to, so I have a bunch of questions built up that I want to ask for the board's opinion on. Here is my next one (I'll try to only do one every couple of days. haha):

There was a girl I cold approached once. She would take two to three hours to respond to my texts. I went cold after a few days and didn't talk to her for a week, and then called her out of the blue and she agreed to go out. We went out and I made out with her. Then when I texted her a couple of days later she took a day to respond to my text. Then the next one she took a day and responded at 2 am. Then the third one she took almost two days to respond, but she responded...at 1 am. I eventually stopped talking to her.

The same thing happened with my friend recently. A girl was taking a day to respond.

Here's the thing, if a girl doesn't want to respond to you then she simply won't respond. Or, she'll just send you a text like, "lol" or "haha" to show you that she's not really interested in continuing the conversation. But if a girl is taking a DAY or TWO DAYS to respond then I think she is still thinking about you; she just planned out how long she would take to respond. I felt like the girl went into ultra-game mode/super hard to get mode by keeping me waiting for that long. (And by the way I WAS on the edge of my seat the whole time. Not gonna lie). And also note, when the girl in my case responded the messages were a few sentences long, not a quick reply.

So what's your guys' opinions on this? Would a girl seriously even bother replying to a guy that she legitimately forgot to text two days later? Were these girls playing hard to get or were they not interested? Discuss.
The issue here is that both guy and girl are playing the 'don't be too eager' game. At a certain point, you need to be a MAN and take charge of the situation. Stop the passive-aggressive stuff. I imagine you were texting her some soft, fluffy BFF-type messages.

She's got GFs for that. A girl like you describe could simply be waiting for you to take the lead.

As my sig states, you gotta show her what kind of man you are, so she'll know what kind of girl to be.