Girls is trying to hide me...wtf???

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've been dating this 18y.o for two months now. Things are great,she never flakes,sex is almost everytime I see her.,we see eachother at least twice a week. She is a bit busy but she makes a good effort to see me anytime she can. Calls me almsot everyday to just say hi...
I like her...she is fun to be around and sex is the best part!..Onto the problem...

We had a conversation about our "status". I initiated it by calling our relationship "dating". Turned out she didn't feel like we are dating,just seeing eachother. She considers herself single and apparently not even dating anyone. I trust she doesn't have sex or even go on dates with other guys. She tells me I can trust her that she doesn't do that. And plus I know her schedule pretty well,there would be no time.

I checked her myspace page last night. She is pretty active on it.,has 125 friends and post on it everyday. So out of about 30 pictures there are none with me! I actually took some of the pictures,but she chose to post the ones without me in it. Her status is Single too. Nowhere on her page you can find anything about me. Strange,because I am supose to be a big part of her life.

She never introduced me to any of her friends. When we are in social situations and she is around people she knows,she pretends that we are just friends( no hand holding or standing close). I agvce her a ride once to one their school events and tried to give her a hug,she kinda stepped away from me.

She is failry affectionate when we are not on public,or on campus at my university.

She still is friends with her EX. Talks about me to him all the time. The guy is a chode,she dumped him. He is still trying to get with her I think.

I feel really weird about the whole relationship. I asked her all those questions about why she hides me in a way. She said she is just like that.
I think the age differnce may be an issue,she is 18 and I am almost 30. However I look maybe 22-25 at the most.
What is you opinion on this situation and do you think it is fixable? I want her to tell her friends she is not single and aknowledge that we are dating. And include me on that myspace page for gods sake.

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
very strange, no clue, but then she is only 18, what did you expect?

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By hiding you and claiming her status has single, she is and/or will be having her cake and eating it too. In other words, she'll be schlurping on other schlongs.

Other guys want her and she knows it, by keeping you out of the picture does a couple of things:

1) Keeps getting her attention
2) Keeps her options open

If she should act on one of her urges, then she was single right? No harm or foul. You are getting used!

future dj

Don Juan
Reaction score
Viking25 said:
think the age differnce may be an issue,she is 18 and I am almost 30. However I look maybe 22-25 at the most.
What is you opinion on this situation and do you think it is fixable? I want her to tell her friends she is not single and aknowledge that we are dating. And include me on that myspace page for gods sake.
she's 18. do you really think she's going to tell her friends she's dating a guy who is a decade or more older than her? as for her telling her friends about you and putting you on her myspace page....it's not happening. you just get to buy her stuff and have sex.

Jovan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol I am surprised he doesn't see she is using him... xD... Dude this girl is playing you... You're being pimped by a chick 10 years younger than ain't cool bro

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm thinking you gotta get your emotions in check! Just see it for what it is, a good time with a young HB. 99.999% chance she'll be gone soon enough. But you'll have those memories.. Enjoy. Don't even try to get into a "relationship" with an 18 yo.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shut up and enjoye it, you ungreatfull bastard.:cheer:

what do you want....to go to her highschool so that people can look at you like a pedofile????

foomee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, she's not relationship material. She's just using you for sex. Accept that, but go out with other women. Go out with actual women and not just girls. Keep her around for sex though, you've got what most guys dream of. A girl to have sex with, but without the relationship. Enjoy it while you can.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does it really makes a difference between "dating and "seeing each other?". Some chicks think they can put a label on something and that something will be what they say it is.

Here is the truth without meaningless lables: YOU TWO ARE FVCKING RIGHT?! Thats it.

This girl is playing the field looking for a BBD (bigger better Deal) and you should do the same. Don't take her too seriously but keep her around for sex until she decides to hang onto another branch or you find someone else.

ducaro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Make Your List!

you lucky idiot,
Stop getting all bludy emo with a 18 y.o for crying out loud!!!

if i were you i'd be making a list of all the things to do with her on bed or even in the garden (see a tip!) before all this 'fvcking goodness' comes to an end! :rock:

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a 19 year old using me for sex right now and I make no quams about our secrecy. Hell, if I were to get married I'd probably still try to have her on the side (nice asian punta).

2Cool

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jovan is on to something. She's 18 and playing you. She's indeed hiding you because she doesn't want to have to deal with her social circle which for the most part, I am guessing here, is anywhere from 18 to 22.

Man, you're not in that age range. You are a good lay to her since she's returning, and you probably spend money. She's young and obviously getting to know what the world is all about and is not going to think seriously about settling down at her age.

You need to recheck your emotions and get control of yourself. You're falling in love and she's enjoying life. I suggest you find some other women (18-40), and enjoy life also.

Don't take her "hiding" you personally. Remember you are getting sex and time with her. She's simply not interesting in moving further and quite frankly this appears to be a situation many men would like to have.

While all this is going on, find some other women as this will give you options and a steady flow of companionship, and lessen the likelihood of falling in love.

If you want a serious relationship I recommend someone closer in age.

She's being a Don and I suggest that you try to do the same also.

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you all for your perspective on this....it makes sense! I need to get my emotions in check. Partially I was afraid that I will never get 18y.o hs ass again...considering I am almost 30. And I thought it would be hot to have a young chick like her as a gf. I know that most men would prefer a sexual realationship without any commitment,but I am different I guess.

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
this chick is worthless. maybe valuable only for sex, but i dont believe in using people only for sex, so she is generally worthless in my eyes.

any girl that goes through all that trouble to hide you is not worth it. she does not care about you. she doesnt even like you bro. women who like you have no problem letting the world know it, or there friends atleast. and especially other guys

she's just using you. for sex, ego stroking, whatever it is. but all i know is that she's indeed the pimp and you the ho. you need to stop taking her so seriously. or better yet forget her altogether. go for more quality chicks who are worth your time.

i had a friend go through the same thing. falling over himself for some chick who didnt really want him. it took alot of heartache for him to realize that she was trash.

i say save yourself the trouble and forget her. find a quality, older girl who is worth it.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex fiends ain't nothing but pleasure.

Reaction score
She is a hor and you are the next pimp in line!!! What don't you understand???
You want the hor to love and respect you?? Forgeddddaboutit!!! She doesn't even respect herself!!!

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, well put LMS.

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Viking25 said:
She still is friends with her EX. Talks about me to him all the time. The guy is a chode,she dumped him. He is still trying to get with her I think.

I feel really weird about the whole relationship. I asked her all those questions about why she hides me in a way. She said she is just like that.
I think the age differnce may be an issue,she is 18 and I am almost 30. However I look maybe 22-25 at the most.
Its funny you'd describe her ex as a chode when she keeps talking about him. Also, she's probably embarrassed to show you off to her friends. Your age makes you a grandpa in their social circles.

If its important that you be respected and loved, then you need to be someone she is proud of and proud to show off. It is probably best that you lay low with her friends till she has the courage to bring you out.

If everything is ok nonetheless, swollow some pride and let it go. No need to bite the pu$$y that feeds you.

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha that title is some kind of funny. sounds like she's playing you. get a chick your age if u gonna date one and worry about this crap man. she prob doesnt want to upset the social standards of her family, her friends, and society. actually there's no probably about that- that's why she's acting that way. i just got out of a relationship with a girl 3 years older than me- ur 28, a prime age to grab hotties in their later twenties that's harder for us in the early 20s to get. life is getting shorter by the minute bro.