Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls claiming they're bisexual

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I started trying online dating for the first time, made an OkCupid account. I swear, almost 40% of girls list themselves as bi.

Have you guys noticed anything like that? Is this a new trend? I mean, I am in a very gay-friendly area so there could be some selection bias at play here, but still...

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We as men enabled this imo.

I highly doubt 40% are truly bi. They just say that because it's the trend and many men urge them on as they think it's hot to see two chicks muff buffin'. The chickies will do whatever is considered sexy or in style. That's how the fvck they think.

Remember when they all started to get their tramp stamps? Simply a flock of sheep following each other over the cliff.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl says she is bi that means that she is a h0.

Bisexual literally means "likes to have sex with multiple people"

Don't take her seriously. Go ahead and get your nut and bounce.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't read too much into it. Remember, girls use these sites largely to get attention and validation.

If they list themselves as bi, that just gets them more attention, since most guys lap that shyte up.

I wouldn't be surprised if this wasn't given as advice on the online girl-player's version of sosuave.

It's just marketing. More prospects leads to more qualified customers, so to speak.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:

I've been with a few of them. They are the most jaded imo, and will lead you on and Really make you think they're In to you but will turn on you on a dime because they can, and like to Toy with you because more often than not, a bi girl will get her "kicks" out of letting you believe she's really into you. They Always have another girl to "fall back on" to get their sex from when they jack you around the way most of them do.

This has been my experience, and I never let them get the best of me, just fvck em and leave em as you say, because these type are never Really serious anyway. A handful of them I've found to have an affinity for comedy, like stand-up comics, or comedy shows. The bi's never really take much in life seriously, much less you, the male, the strong one in the relationship. You're never really respected for what you've done by bi's. Not all, but most. Their existence is laughter and real life and death never really crosses their minds. It's a very Selfish existence for them.

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
The paid online camgirls sometimes admit that it almost never gets them a gal customer, but it turns on a certain kind of guy, they advertise being "bi".

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being bi is cool so girls follow like sheeps, just make tv say that being shy is cool and all these girls will fill their profile with "terribly shy" as info.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:

realest $hit I ever seen on here