Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls and Fights

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
007~JC and Animal Crackers had quite a night getting in a fight over some attention *****s, and it really made me aware that I have seen more fights in my life over some drama queen girl than anything else.

Just a few examples, when I started dating this girl in high school, some other girl (who I didn't know) came to fight with her over... dating me. Alarmed, I actually had to hold another girl off of my girlfriend, and this other girl got this look of total defeat and told me "I'm doing this to keep her from hurting you!". Psycho. :woo:

One time, a girl kneed me in the groin - for no reason but because she thought it was funny. She was going to do it again, and an anonymous drunken vigilante (I later came to know him as "Domo Kun") with a tazer came to my defence and starting tazing her in the back. The tazer, however, was very weak and she actually claimed to enjoy it. I wouldn't be surprised, as she was high on coke at the time. Once more, psycho.

Another time I was invited to a chick's party where there seemed to be all dudes, except the birthday girl and her 3 roommates. The dudes were all pricks from the moment I came in, so I did the most natural thing and started talking to the girls. Turns out one of them recognized me - she went to middle school with me and I was, she confessed, her first crush. Suddenly I'm as in as could be with the birthday girl and all her girlfriends, and they're begging me to get some friends over since, in their own words, all the other guys at the party are lame. After about 15 of my friends show up and completely ignore all the guys and come hang out with me and the resident girls, the guy who had invited me comes up and tells me "your friends have to leave". I, however, refuse to tell my friends to leave. Afterall, the birthday girl did beg me to invite them in the first place. He came back and said "Look, dude, you don't know if my friends have guns. My friends could.." I cut him off, pissed, and told him "**** your friends. If somebody really has a problem, and it's not just you, go get him to come over here and talk to me about it" His friend told me that we had to leave, and still I refused. It blew up into a fight between the girls who wanted us there and the guys who wanted us gone. I managed to get the birthday girl's attention, and told her we were leaving because not only was everybody there an a$$hole, but they were out of beer, and to give me her phone number - so she did, and we left with about 30 guys following us out the door. Then the guy who had invited me was saying he was going to fight me, and his own friends knocked him on the ground. You could see that they were terrified that a fight actually was going to break out.

Right as we left, our friend called us to tell us that there was a kegger that nobody showed up to, and they wanted people over. We got there, all 15 of us, and I called the 'Birthday Girl' and invited her to come - as long as she didn't bring any douchebag guys. She never showed up (she said they'd follow her wherever she went), but we ended up with a keg of beer and a great story.

Anyway, I thought I'd share my experiences with girls and see what kind of stories the rest of you got with fights involving girls

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i really just started to go to house parties earlier this year, my cousin got has friends that throw huge ones.

i never knew you could gather that many AFC's in one house. Every girl would have 2-4 guys just following them aro und, like there is nothing better to do.

One guy got jumped for basically being an Alpha Male and talking to whoever the **** he wanted to... he wasn't very s mooth but at least he had balls.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i usually bring my own drinks to parties, most house parties are thrown by guys who no nothing about liquor and just get a bunch of Budweiser, the nastist beer on earth and charge for it...

One the weekends I usually keep a 5th of Vodka somewhere in my car for that reason only

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I witnessed a potential fight last night between a male and a female. This girl who was freaking huge (maybe 6'6 or 6'7 in her heels) was punking some short guy (5'7 at the max) and he was scared as he!!. He looked like a little kid next to this giant girl.

It was funny watching him look straight up and watching the female look way! Believe me, you don't see a site like this everyday--where is my camera when i need it?

john_x

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Nighthawk
Whatever, you can't hit women. But you can shake em.
yea i used to think this,.but tell me why?
no you cant hit a women,, but as soon as a women stops being a women,,and turns into a grawling little violent **** and use's the attitude *you cant hit me, im a women* i belive you can hit them if it calls for it
dont get me wronge ive ****ed a number of people up for hitting a women,, when she didt do anything wronge,
but if she thinks she's big enough and steps into a fighters shoes
why the **** cant you defend your self?

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly wouldn't know what to do if a girl hit me. I guess you could dial 911, get the police involved, and press charges.

I'm usually pretty cautious while approaching girls, when i go out alone! Sadly, guys in my city will try and start a fight with you just for looking at them. I don't understand why some people feel the need to physically assault others?

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think (and the law says) you can defend yourself, and morally it may be okay to strike a female opponent. But most women are about as dangerous as a twelve year old, and I wouldn't punch one of those either.

Shake em, push em, pin their wrists real hard, but no fists, that's my advice. Also, if word gets out that you hit a woman, whetever the circumstances, it doesn't look good.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
If I saw a woman hit some guy for no reason and start assaulting him...I'd kick her ass on the spot. That being said...there have been a few times I've hit guys. I never did it without a good reason, but I've done it. Usually it has happened when some idiot thought he was being cute and funny by grabbing my boob or ass. No one has ever tried that more than once. One guy did a two handed grab and tweak to my ass and I broke a thick beer mug across his forehead. Knocked him out cold. The bouncer saw the whole ass tweak but I reacted faster than he did. The bouncer kicked him out as soon as he woke up.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure why you didn't leave when the person that invited you asked you leave? Thats their right to do that...

That pretty much asked for a fight with that so no surprises there.

Besides, if you were in with the girls then you should have just got their phone numbers and left with the boys - there was too much sausage there in the first place. Most likely the the girls would have left with you!

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I once got slapped by a girl because I pushed her dog off the balcony.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by diplomatic_lies
I once got slapped by a girl because I pushed her dog off the balcony.
My daughter once threw a guy who kept sexually harassing her off a 2nd floor balcony. He grabbed her boob. There was a nail sticking out and it caught the ass of his pants making him hang mid air as the ass off his pants ripped out. Then he fell below into a snow bank. He left her alone after that.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i will never beat up a woman, but once she hits me, I do have to show her that she is crossing an line.. just like Charlie Murphy and Rick James.. Rick James would cross the line and Charlie Murphy would beat the **** out of him just to let him know he crossed the line

Women respect that more than a g uy that doesn't hit women because they are women.

Women trip me out... They want equal rights, most think they are superior to men, keyword "think", but you don't think why you throw a knife at me, or slap me or abuse me that I can't defend myself? or at least let you know you crossed the line? Please

john_x

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think she is just reacting in her own way,even tho it seems a bit far fecthed,lol
if a girl felt my arse id smile, how ever if a man felt my arse id glass him
violence is a key part of life, some people use it more than others
diffent back rounds diffent way,, reason why some men think nothing of hitting a women for no reason, and others wont hit on when she is beating the **** out of him,,find your own path

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by SAYNO
LMAO. :crackup:

Oh, man now thats a good one, I was wondering the same thing.

Not hard to spot trailer trash, eh? :yes:

Sayno'
No...the idiot who grabbed my ass was trailer trash. I was simply defending myself against a criminal. I could have had him charged with sexual assault for what he did. Instead, I sent him the very clear message that he was out of line. So, which is better for the idiot who grabbed me...getting knocked out by my beer mug or being labelled a sex offender?

Best friends? NAY

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Knocking a guy out with a beer mug beacuse he grabbed your ass isn't justafiable. Slapping probaly would have been. You're lucky you didn't seriously injure him you would have been in a world of legal trouble.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by john_x
touching a women is instinctive and automatic LOL
and if that guy phoned the ploice you would have been arrested for assult
(not saying feeling a girl up when she dont want it is right or what you did was wronge, just saying it how it is,, not as if he tried to rape you before you cracked his skull open with a heavy object):D
Actually, I wouldn't have been charged with assault. If the police had of been called he would have been charged with sexual assault and what I did would have been considered self defense. There were at least a dozen witnesses to what he did. I was getting a beer at the bar. He groped me and then pressed himself against me, pinning me against the bar. I turned around...smiled...and let him have it square in the melon as hard as I could. A person is legally allowed to use whatever force is necessary to get free.

john_x

Don Juan
Reaction score
yes but that force was not necessary, he was not going to rape you in a bar,, using that force is the same as a women hitting a man and him full on puching her in the face as hard as he can breaking her noise or jaw, because she slapped him

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
yes but that force was not necessary, he was not going to rape you in a bar,, using that force is the same as a women hitting a man and him full on puching her in the face as hard as he can breaking her noise or jaw, because she slapped him
Groping a person in public against their will IS sexual assault according to the law. It is a crime. I was within my legal rights to defend myself against sexual assault.

john_x

Don Juan
Reaction score
A person is legally allowed to use whatever force is necessary to get free.

and that is a complete load of ****,if somone pulled a gun on you, and you pulled your gun out and killed them,, ud still get done for murder or man slaughter

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
A person is legally allowed to use whatever force is necessary to get free.

and that is a complete load of ****,if somone pulled a gun on you, and you pulled your gun out and killed them,, ud still get done for murder or man slaughter
If they were pointing a gun at you and threatening to kill you and you shot them it's highly unlikely you'd serve any time...even if you killed them.