Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girlfriend Getting Guys to Buy Her Drinks at a Club

foomee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The other night I was at a club with my girlfriend and a few of her friends. These friends of her's are all single so they're all up at the bar flirting with guys and getting free drinks. I was pretty drunk that night so part of me was ok with it and part of me wasn't. She even scored me a free beer. We went yesterday and I would've bought her drinks, but I didn't get paid till today (the end of the month). Anyways, what are your thoughts on it? Personally I feel women that do this just to get free drinks aren't very respectful of themselves and I also don't like the fact that she's flirting with other guys in front of me. The thing is, the only reason I'm partially ok with it is that I'm fairly confident that she'll be good and she's not gonna dance with them or do anything else. She says I'm being controlling when I mention I don't like it, but I see it as disrespectful and her being an attn *****.
What are your thoughts on this?

Corey

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would be cool with it. She goes home with you at the end of the night and the guys are foolish enough to buy her drinks! All girls like the attention

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
foomee said:
She says I'm being controlling when I mention I don't like it, but I see it as disrespectful and her being an attn *****.
She is using classic shaming tactics and reversing the whole thing on you by making you look like the one with the problem not her.

You are right for calling her attention hor because she is one. I don't care if she claims she is doing it for a drink and its harmless. The fact of the matter is that she is still flirting, still getting attention and knowingly being deceitful by giving other guys hope. She is acting coy by lying to you and to the other guys about her true intentions.

Date her and fvck her, just don't marry her.

kdnash82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn't this get brought up like a few days ago? Dude upset that girl is getting free drinks, even though he has the ability to do the same with girls or something like that.

Well, gonna give you the same advice I gave him. Stop worrying about your girl getting free drinks. It's gonna happen whether you're there or not. I figure if I'm out with a girl, and she's getting free drinks, then I'm saving money.

We purposely do this when we go out together. She finds some poor slump, gets him to buy her a shot of tequila which they take together. Chats him up for a bit, then asks for a rum and coke chaser. Afterwards she thanks him and brings the drink over to me. Then we dance the night away, drink some more and leave to go get down and dirty.

fourblueballs

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is completely up to you. If you are okay with her kissing other girls.. then let it be. Personally.. I don't like... my LTR's kissing anyone other than me. If they want to make out w/ there girl friends for fun.. I can make out w/ MY girl friends for fun. Fair is fair.

How would she feel, if you where out doing the same w/ girls?

Personally.. if it bothers you. Tell her, draw the line. If it upsets you.. I wouldn't put up with it

Reaction score
foomee said:
The other night I was at a club with my girlfriend and a few of her friends. These friends of her's are all single so they're all up at the bar flirting with guys and getting free drinks. I was pretty drunk that night so part of me was ok with it and part of me wasn't. She even scored me a free beer. We went yesterday and I would've bought her drinks, but I didn't get paid till today (the end of the month). Anyways, what are your thoughts on it? Personally I feel women that do this just to get free drinks aren't very respectful of themselves and I also don't like the fact that she's flirting with other guys in front of me. The thing is, the only reason I'm partially ok with it is that I'm fairly confident that she'll be good and she's not gonna dance with them or do anything else. She says I'm being controlling when I mention I don't like it, but I see it as disrespectful and her being an attn *****.
What are your thoughts on this?
1. Your girl is disrespectful to you and your game.

2. Your girl is a licker pimp.

3. Don't use excuses for your lack of manhood by saying you were too drunk then come on here whining like a beeyatch about how she is acting. If you were man enough she wouldn't be doing that.

4. Hell if you were man enough you would of dumped this ho long ago also. But your too afraid to get back into the game and be single so you hang on and put up with bad behavior.

5. You should also be having this convo with her not a group of yahoo's on a internet board.

Be a man and handle your life and business like one.

Charlie Gordon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Foomee once... shame on you.

Foomee twice...

Seriously, all that matter are how you feel and what you want out of the relationship.

Are you ready to put a ring on this girl's finger? If so, then you probably don't want her rubbing up against every jock in the bar for free liquor. I wouldn't put up with that.

The options are simple really. She's young and chances are she knows everything (as most young women do). Since the chance of her changing her mind and conforming to meet your expectations is somewhere between George W Bush impossible and Sarah Palin impossible, your options are to stay and take it or hit the rode Jack, and don't you come back... catch me?

Young women don't change. They play by their own rules. Either you're cool with that and appreciate the relationship for what it's about, or you move on and find somebody else. If you were a polygamous sort, than this probably wouldn't bother you. Instead, you sound like you're looking for that special someone. Sounds like she's not the type that hits on guys at bars with you watching.

Exercise your right to choose.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my.02 is it just depends on if you really care about her or not. If she's a FB, then who cares man? It's just whatever, bang bang, see ya later.

OTOH, if you actually like her, then I wouldn't let her disrespect herself like this. Believe it or not women actually want you to look out for their dignity, so if this is someone you think has some redeeming qualities and you want to stay with her for a long time, then I think it's time to step up and tell her how it's going to be from now on, no ifs ands or butts about it.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with 90% of this
It goes both ways, personally If my girl was flirting with another guy and I wasn't there fine with me, but If I am there and she is doing it for drinks then whatever. I think it's pretty lame if you can't buy you're girl a drink or vice versa. If you feel like you are being disrespected then you probably are and need to set some boundaries