Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girl with bf wants to meet me...

blackwolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
i've known this girl for a couple or so years online.. we actually don't talk that often but we've had our share of conversations every now and then.. enough to create some sort of bond. ive always joked about meeting her n stuff and never really liked her that much to be honest, mostly due to the fact she has a bf. but she is a nice girl and good looking.

so the deal with her is she use to live near me but moved across the other side of the world to live with her bf in norway. she does talk about him quite a bit but not lately that i seen (havent been online much lately to notice) - i left the chat that i go on and was about to sign off msn when she msg me;

===============================

her: why just leave for?

her: i didnt get around to telling you that i get to come home next month

me: lol cause i gotta get goin heh

me: oh really

her: yesssssss

me: visit?

her: yeah for 3.5 weeks

me: where are u gonna stay

her: mom and dads

me: where bouts is that lol

her: *****

me: lol wow. thats where my ex lives

me: well im always around that area cause my family is down that way. might have to make an appointment with some lemonade n yourself

her: yes yes, well.. before i leave give me your number and ill message you when i get home

her: ill txt you when i get home at some stage and we'll lemonade the fuk outta everything

^ not sure what that means, lol

me: haha sounds like a plan!!

her: alright well enjoy the rest of the night. i need to cook some dinner

me: okay.. i will see you later my lemonade buddy :)

===============================

so there it is. very unexpected... so it took me by surprise. im not sure how to handle this kind of thing... do i try make moves on her? does she just want to catch up and thats it? usually i cant help myself when im around girls and i end up trying to kiss them. my sex drive gets the better of me, lol. but seeing as she has a bf i dunno what to do with this one. dont really wanna waste my time either. any ideas?

blackwolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont wanna be her bf. and believe me. i dont jump hoops for girls. im too lazy, heh. shes only gonna stay here for 3 weeks. does anyone have experience with girls and bfs here or what?

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to do it; do it. Just remember that the same thing that makes you laugh, can make you cry.

So as long as you're aware that this woman is good for fun and nothing else, I see no issue with hanging out and I would encourage making a move. If she keeps being ambiguous with words, your hands can easily pull back the curtains to see her real intentions.

blackwolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
but does she just want to meet as friends.. i can't tell.. cause she seems like a very friendly person and seems to have some guy friends. i know myself that i dont like being friends with girls.. its either gf or fuk or nothing. i hope she wont waste my time that's alll.

PokerStar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i hope you know what she looks like and im not talking about head shots where u dont see the bottom half of her body.

man, ive been through that before and I set myself for a big let down.

anyways, if your morals are getting in the way in deciding whether or not to slay this chick, then dont do it.

If you dont give a crap, do it. DO IT BIG! this might be the only chance you get with her so go all out. pimp that ish.

What is the worst possible outcome here? she rejects you, she goes back to norway, and you go back to your online relationship?

If what you say is correct, she's looking for a little fix and she's probably thinks that you have the right tools.

so do it, her bf is half around the world but dont feel guilty if you give her waht she wants.

blackwolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh i have no problem trying to bone her. i dont care about her or her bf.. im not even totally into her.. she kinda talks too much. and yea i seen her pics. shes not a fattie thank god. shes about a 6/7.

PokerStar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blackwolf said:
oh i have no problem trying to bone her. i dont care about her or her bf.. im not even totally into her.. she kinda talks too much. and yea i seen her pics. shes not a fattie thank god. shes about a 6/7.
i say hang out and see what happens
you have the proper attitude going
see her, see whats up
if you bump uglies cool, if not, no skin of your scrotum.

blackwolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
she talks about her bf to me its annoying.. telling me he farted in the house and it smelt bad.. saying boys are horrible.. maybe i shouldnt waste time meeting her. sometimes i dont even reply when she talks about him and just log off.

Lucifero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
blackwolf said:
i dont wanna be her bf. and believe me. i dont jump hoops for girls. im too lazy, heh. shes only gonna stay here for 3 weeks. does anyone have experience with girls and bfs here or what?
Yeah, I ****ed with an engaged girl once so I suggest you go for the ****.

Come on VERY sexual and be very suggestive...if you can get a hard on and maintain it while talking with her do so, she'll noitce...women like that sort of stuff I kid you not.

saab1981

Don Juan
Reaction score
blackwolf said:
she talks about her bf to me its annoying.. telling me he farted in the house and it smelt bad.. saying boys are horrible.. maybe i shouldnt waste time meeting her. sometimes i dont even reply when she talks about him and just log off.
Good idea about not meeting her, as if you care about her bf when you just want to nail her!