Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl was okay but suddenly she became so cold

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a girl in my class. Even though I looked at it from afar for a long time, I saw her alone. I went and talked and everything was fine actually. She knew I liked her. But she had a girlfriend.

I didn't say anything and that was how the day ended.
Today I sent a message today for a different topic but she was very cold. Just 1 word messages.

When she gave me that one message, I sent another. And when I saw that she sent her a single message, I said see you as if I was busy and left the chat.
Actually, before I left, I wrote something like "You become so cold when a topic related to classes comes up :D". Similar things had happened before when we were talking about classes.

Normally there was no profile photo, but it came after this conversation. So, when we talked before, everything was fine, but he didn't add me to the contact list. Now he acted cold for no reason and then added me to the contact list or something.

What should I think about that?
After she told me that she actually had a boyfriend, my feelings for her decreased. But I wonder why she act like that?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the moment I thought you accidentally killed a girl, but you're just unable to accept the mercurial nature of female lust.

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She is not interested
I know.
The girl already knew that I liked her. And she had a boyfriend. So she had no emotional interest in me that day either.
But that day we were very good. She was too funny.
Today she is cold but I just wonder why.

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For the moment I thought you accidentally killed a girl, but you're just unable to accept the mercurial nature of female lust.
So it isn't about me? It's just because she is a woman?
Or may be her friends wasn't there that day and she had to hang out with me :D

Rainrain

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know.
The girl already knew that I liked her. And she had a boyfriend. So she had no emotional interest in me that day either.
But that day we were very good. She was too funny.
Today she is cold but I just wonder why.
She was just being friendly.

Rainrain

Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like you still do if you care and want you to notice her. She overtly rejected you first so she has the upper hand.

just be polite, don’t initiate contact, and if she does, treat her like a coworker.

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like you still do if you care and want you to notice her. She overtly rejected you first so she has the upper hand.

just be polite, don’t initiate contact, and if she does, treat her like a coworker.
Man we have to study together for our project :D I must care.