Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl talks too much

konmai

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like her personality. She's gorgeous. The content of her conversation is actually interesting, but she just goes on FOREVER! Her emails are also essay length. Other than this, she's almost perfect. Why? :cuss: I've dated a lot of girls, and I have never met one who talks or writes so much.

You guys ever date a girl who was pretty awesome but just couldn't get to the point?

Diaforetikos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup. My first girl was a yapper. Went on about nothing. To top it all off, her jokes were super corny. She started to get funnier towards the end of our relationship, but that was because she hung around me so much.

My advice is hit it and quit it... or toot it and boot it... or stick it then flick it... or screw it and lose it... or pop it and drop it... or... I'm done.

I promise.

scorpio1138

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was over at a girl's house 2 weeks ago.

She was yapping as usual and I grabbed a piece of tape and went to put it over her mouth....

It turned her on in BIG way.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude! Let her yap away. If she's talking, she's happy. Worry about it when all she does is look out the window in complete silence. Then you have problems my friend...

My girlfriend loves to yap. She talks about the most inconsequential things and I hardly remember what she says. All I know is "I'm a great listener" and she is in Cloud 9.

"Oh Mikey, do you even think I know what the hell they're saying to me half the time? ... All I do man is stare at their mouth and wrinkle my eyebrows and somehow I turn out to be a big sweetie, okay?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvKeDr3k7n0

The one time when she's quiet is when she grabs my cock and puts it in her mouth. :D

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
scorpio1138 said:
I was over at a girl's house 2 weeks ago.

She was yapping as usual and I grabbed a piece of tape and went to put it over her mouth....

It turned her on in BIG way.

lmao this post is awesome