Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl slept over..no sex..need feedback

DonutMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Heres the situation. I had a party the other night. Went great everybody got messed up and had a good time. Last week I introduced myself to one of my fine neighbors. She pulled up and her car was smoking so I walked over talked to her about it, gave her some advice and got her number. Told her about the party. Texted her the night before to remind her of it...no response. Day of the party texted again during like around 9:30, said were out here partying you should come over...etc. Gotta text back at 11:30 asking if we were still here, said yea you should come by. She got over around 12:00 hung out with us for a while. Ended up leaving her at the apt. talking to my neighbor so that I could walk a few of my female friends to the subway. When I get back its just me, her and my neighbor who eventually leaves. Then it's just me and her and we were talking, etc. Ended up talking about music and some song she just heard that she likes. So I said oh we can go download it, so then I get her in my bedroom on my bed with the laptop downloading and listening to music. Were talking for a while holding hands and arm around her, but no kissing or heavy touching, then I said "you wanna stay over?" and she was like yea sure. So I go get ready for bed, come back get in bed we got close cuddled but no kissing or nothing. End up sleeping with her in the bed all night, without anything! happening. In the morning when she left I kissed her, but thats all. I guess I wasn't confident enough cause she seemed a little distant, but if she didn't like me she wouldn't of slept over right? she lives right across the street.

So, what are the chances she's gonna think im a *****. I mean she wasn't initiating any contact at all, so I didn't try anything. I know I ****ed up, and if I had just taken her clothes off I probably could of done anything with her. Anyways called her the next day, no answer then later she txt's me and says we should hang out sometime soon.

Other things to consider are that she is black and I am white. She is a single mother. But she is smoking and I would think on a rating scale she is definitely like a good 2 - 3 points better looking than I am. Other thing is I was raised in a very sexually repressed culture of fundamentalist Christianity. I'm not a virgin, but I have trouble escalating things with females sometimes...even though I'm not socially awkward and am fairly successful at meeting women.

Joe Stud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop beating yourself up. and stop crowding her. take your time... let yourself "run into her" accidentally, and invite her out with you. Have a few drinks, and bring her home. then kino-escalate like you should have previously. If she declines... bring a HB friend over and let her see you have social value. tone your skills, meanwhile spin a few plates. keep us informed

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Held hands and listened to music on your bed. Then, went to sleep with no sex. Geez, sounds like the friend zone already! :rolleyes:

Naw, but seriously... It shows she isnt a slut that will just fvck you on the first night.
So, next time you see her just start escelating your kino. If your not sure how. Check out the tips section or DJ Bible for tips in kino.

Reaction score
Dude you totally could have had it.. but you didn't.. Not a bad thing at all bro.. Next time just make a move.. It will go one of two ways.. Either she is down, or she isn't.. But either way you should at least make a move, especially if she was in your bed. Not a lot of girls have the balls to make the first move. Next time just start stroking her arms or something and her hips and start kissing her. If she has back to you, even easier.. lightly kiss the back of her neck.. works every time

guywhoneedshelp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't be so attached to the outcome (sex). As soon as you can stop thinking about it so much you'll see that it comes a lot easier.

Commandante

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Captain said:
There was no sex because you did not initiate it.
Yeah, right. On the other hand she obviously made a mistake in her past, otherwise she wouldn´t be single now with a child. And she lands in your bed with you on the firs night. She must be stupid, desperate or a cvnt. This is not a problem, until she doesn´t live next to you. If I were you I wouldn´t fvck my crazy neighbor. Find an other stupid desperate cvnt from an other part of the city, and you can avoid a lot of future problems.

game.r

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're the man its up to you to initiate, especially the first time. I can understand if you're out in a social gathering and you have problems escalating, but she's IN YOUR BED!!!!

She's hot and single with a child. Do you think this woman would be in your bed if she didn't want you to have sex with her??? seriously ask yourself that question.

You've heard of IOIs right? Indicators of interest. basically if a woman smiles at you, thats an IOI. If she plays with her hair while talking to you, thats an IOI... the list goes on. A female sitting on your bed, holding hands, listening to music is a MAJOR IOI. Said female then lying down on your bed to sleep with you is an IOIF. Indicator of Interest In Fvcking!

If a woman gives you IOIFs and then will not have sex with you when you make your move (which you didn't do) then leave if your at her place or if she's at your place ask her to leave. You don't have to be a **** about it either... just say its late im gonna hit the sack. But you don't sleep with a HB in the same bed and not fvck! or even try to fvck. thats just crazy.

Most of the seduction community is aimed at getting the girl in your bed... you had her there. Think about that.

Allurre

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You gotta stop comparing your looks with a woman. That's a first. 2-3 points better? What's going bro?

Next time you get a woman on your bed, remember that she's READY to engage in wild sex!

Beds are sacred to women. When she's on yours, she's letting her guards down and for you ravage her. Just escalate correctly.