Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girl sitting next to me everywhere

konmai

Don Juan
Reaction score
in the beginning, i thought this girl didn't want to have anything to do with me. whenever we're split up into groups, we're never in the same one. all of a sudden, on wednesday, she's sitting next to me everywhere. in the conference room, she sits next to me. she stands next to me wherever we go, and then sits next to me at lunch. when she was missing some worksheets, instead of looking on her bff's, she's looking on mine. :confused: how did this chic turn a sudden 180 just like that?

anyone had this happen to them? i thought she was cute in the beginning, but since she seemed like she was keeping her distance from me, i lost interest.

omega05

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you lost interest then why are you making a thread on her? Because you want to see if you can spark something. What is your next move?

Fly By Night

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She made a "woman approach" on you, which is basically making it as easy as humanly possible for you to open an approach on her. Why have you rejected her approach then come here talking about it? Because you lost interest? If you really lost interest you would not be here. Don't make excuses for not taking action. If you're not posting on this forum, I'm assuming you are getting every woman you want and don't really care for the ones you're not.

Not trying to force you to make a move on her in case you truly did lose interest, but now that you have the chance... Why not? Life's too short to have imaginary higher value because of "lower interest".

omega05 said:
What is your next move?

konmai

Don Juan
Reaction score
why be interested in a girl who seem like she didn't want to have anything to do with me? her move sparked a little interest in me, but i was more curious as to why she turned a 180 like that. i'm more interested in another girl.

konmai

Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ you're right on the money. i've read AD's stuff and agree with a lot of it. never really pined over a girl who didn't show interest or disrespected me.

as for the girl, it's a possible explanation.