Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girl on facebook lives near me...

chance

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so i saw this girl on my friends list and added her, she's not bad looking, she lives 5 minutes from me pretty much. we spoke very little.. she didn't seem to responsive when i was tryin to talk. she seems to use facebook quite a bit cause she's posting stuff on her wall. she hasn't made an effort to say hi or nothing... so i'm about to send her a message and leave it at that.

something like this:

hey, we didn't get a chance to talk.. how about we get to know each other a lil since we are neighbors :p

tell me bout yaself, how long you been in <city> for? how old are you? what do you do with yourself? what are your hobbies?

i see you're a gamer, like myself... that's a bonus! it's hard to come by a girl gamer these days, heh.

well, we shall chat soon.

---------

what do you guys think? at least i'm tryin to talk to her.. if she doesn't reply well.. i'm going to leave it at that. she lives right near me, might aswell try eh? *plus it says she's single, so why not!* :p

iliketennis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
no

meet girls in person not over the internet. if you've never met her she will think it's creepy

Reckoning

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, did you come here for a pep talk? Do it man! What's with all the asking of approval? Chat her up and see what happens, if she's uninterested, move on.

chance

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
whats so creepy about getting to know someone? sheesh. i just wanted to know who someone is that is on my friends list instead of being a stranger :p

yea i did it.. guess i just wanted to see some opinions.

Tesl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Facebook approaches are ridiculous. Why would someone even befriend someone else they have never even met? Sounds bizarre to me.

Your message asks a lot of questions that could take quite a bit of effort to answer well. Given that shes never met you before, don't expect her to go to that effort. I'd be very suprised if she replies.

iliketennis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
and there's a good chance you'll embarrass your friend if she can figure out that that's how you found her

chance

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tesl said:
Facebook approaches are ridiculous. Why would someone even befriend someone else they have never even met? Sounds bizarre to me.

Your message asks a lot of questions that could take quite a bit of effort to answer well. Given that shes never met you before, don't expect her to go to that effort. I'd be very suprised if she replies.
bizarre? what the hell.. you guys over react to silly things. tell me what is so bizarre about asking someone online some simple questions? if anyone thinks that's creepy or ... bizarre, they're the weird ones not me. yeah i don't know her, but is there really any difference to doing it online and offline? you walk up to a girl you don't know in a bar or whatever and ask her the same questions. same thing man.

LOL @ bizarre. chill out brah.