Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl is hard to get, need some help

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So there's my group of friends, we often party and hang out togethere and stuff, and there's this girl in it, we've been having some fun, mostly kissing and hands on each other, but the prob is, she's not putting out, first time inside her house she said her back was hurt, but since i knew it was true i stopped trying to escalate in fear of hurting her more, no biggie, next time i dropped her off, things got kinda heated in the car, but all i got was a grab on my crotch, got to touch her tits under bra, and some over jeans pvssy rubbing, eventually she stopped me, said she had to go, and that it was dangerous outside (3am), but she wouldn't let me in claiming her neighbors were doing some home repair and that her house was extremelly dirty from all the dust and whatever, i also knew that was true but i don't think that's a reason that prevents sex.

Now, girl-friend of mine in the group suggested me to go cold, but she's a woman, i don't trust women, and now i ask the Dons.

What should i do?

Last edited:

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep going out with her, have fun, push/pull a bit and seduce her man. Bend over whisper in her ears and touch touch touch eventually her ***** will get so wet and it's game time.

Brazil - Nice round ass portugese speaking latina's

im so jealous

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheGambino said:
Keep going out with her, have fun, push/pull a bit and seduce her man. Bend over whisper in her ears and touch touch touch eventually her ***** will get so wet and it's game time.

Brazil - Nice round ass portugese speaking latina's

im so jealous
Yeah, i was bit worried, even thought about giving up, she usually puts up a LOT of resistance before i give her the first kiss when we're together (turning head, covering mouth), but then she melts like butter once lips touch, either way, it's getting pretty annoying. I've only been with her 3 times, first time we made out at this party, second time we kissed at her house, third time in the car.

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny thing i remembered, at one point she asked "why can't i say no to you?" (after i broke her resistance and she started wanting to kiss more). There was also this funny moment where she refused to kiss me at all costs telling me to say something "personal", tell her a story, something that happened to me, said that she barelly knew me or some sht, lol.

It's like this everytime, she puts up a ton of resistance and i feel like raping a kiss out her, after i break through her she gets cuddly and kissy.

crazyboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well if she letting you get that far she want to bang. She just putting up the initial sh!t test that women do you about to hit it. They always make some lame behind excuse. What Ill do if you have your own place get her to your place escalated when she start put up that resistance. Generally say something slick like you know you want me be like come here. something thats work your personalities and vernacular. also sound like the type chick you are going have to be aggressive with.

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
crazyboy said:
well if she letting you get that far she want to bang. She just putting up the initial sh!t test that women do you about to hit it. They always make some lame behind excuse. What Ill do if you have your own place get her to your place escalated when she start put up that resistance. Generally say something slick like you know you want me be like come here. something thats work your personalities and vernacular. also sound like the type chick you are going have to be aggressive with.
You mean physically aggressive?
Unfortunatelly my place is not an option. More suggestions anyone? Thoughts ? What if i stopped trying to kiss her like i do everytime?

OnTheRun

Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman will generally know that you're trying to get her into bed. If she doesn't know then she will assume it anyway, because chances are you're like every other guy. Women control the general market when it comes to sex.

The essence of being a DJ is being the prize, right? You must demonstrate that this is a two-way transaction, and eventually that you control the sex, not her.

How do you demonstrate this? Be willing to walk away.

First- sexualise the date earlier on. When she does something cute have her do it again and look at her like you can barely control yourself.

Later on tell her you feel sorry for her. "Why?" Because if all these people weren't here (bar/restaurant) you'd be ****ing her brains out. If she gives you **** and you don't have the frame to ride it out, brush it off "nah just kidding you haven't earned that privilege". Positioning yourself as the prize, and as the one who controls the sex. Get into the habit of turning a girl on without it leading to sex right there. Wind her up and watch her go. You'd be amazed how much a girl will volunteer when you just turn her on and make her feel sexy. Stop trying to get laid and start turning her on. Remember you've not decided if you want to bang her because you are the prize and you are in control. You might if she's lucky. You'll know you're doing it right when they start jumping on you at seemingly random opportunities because you've forgotten you told her two hours ago that you were thinking about running your tongue up the inside of her thigh.

When you get to the end of the date consider putting a timer on things: "Right how about one more drink then I really have to get off, big day tomorrow." She will have to spend that time considering that her chance at getting laid tonight is running out, rather than the high pressure "I'm feeling you up because I want to have sex with you" situation that triggers that auto-defense system.

Let things get heated when you're supposedly going to call it a night:
A. If she suggests you go to hers then say be a little coy- "you're gonna get me in trouble. OK I'll come for a little bit."
B. Don't take too long to wait for A. as it might not happen, in which case YOU be the one to cut things short. She will realise she cannot have you whenever she wants and she will relax in the future knowing that kissing etc isn't necessarily with sex in mind. Relaxed = more easily and properly turned on.

B. will demonstrate you don't need sex from her as you're probably getting plenty elsewhere. You're not like other guys so she doesn't need to use her template slut defense. It will also **** with her sense of control and in her desperation to get it back her horny, addled mind with try to do so through banging you. That'll either be tonight or the next date.

Now of course you might actually have to walk away to prove you control the sex, and you might not get laid tonight. But you're a DJ who gets plenty of sex so you aren't needy and you just came out for a good time.

Repeat this with several girls and you'll start to build a good selection chasing you, and I daresay it'll help avoid the flakes who regret relenting in the face of your pressure, and that one night won't just be one night.

Don't be outcome dependant, buddy! Have fun and they'll chase you.

[My recent date (2nd) bit me so hard on the chest in a busy bar I had a bruise the size of my fist for over a week.]

crazyboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
djthiago1 said:
You mean physically aggressive?
Unfortunatelly my place is not an option. More suggestions anyone? Thoughts ? What if i stopped trying to kiss her like i do everytime?
yep thats what i mean grab legs pull her close to you and start taking off her clothes. I mean you kiss but while you're kissing you should be taking off her close and putting fingers in that pu55y getting her wet. give her the feeling of being "taken" as women call it.:rolleyes:. She will stop you if she doesnt want to happen and if she stop you again leave and go cold because the bish wasting your time.

Try being more physical aggressive you probably get a better response.

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
crazyboy said:
yep thats what i mean grab legs pull her close to you and start taking off her clothes. I mean you kiss but while you're kissing you should be taking off her close and putting fingers in that pu55y getting her wet. give her the feeling of being "taken" as women call it.:rolleyes:. She will stop you if she doesnt want to happen and if she stop you again leave and go cold because the bish wasting your time.

Try being more physical aggressive you probably get a better response.
She is responsive to that yes, but it feels like i'm raping so it's kinda hard, some friends i talked to, said i shouldn't have given up so fast the last time.
Next time when i drop her off at her house, i'm just gonna be straight forward and when she starts resisting again i'm gonna tell that there's not a thing in this world that's stopping me from having her at the moment. What do you think?

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE: I decided to call ask her for a date and she declined. Abandon ship?

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was teasing you bro. I knew the whole time that you should have just went NC. Whatever. Just leave her and go NC like I said. Only respond to her if she talks to you in person. But, be more serious and don't play any games with her. She might just end up gaming herself.

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ImTheDoubleGreatest! said:
She was teasing you bro. I knew the whole time that you should have just went NC. Whatever. Just leave her and go NC like I said. Only respond to her if she talks to you in person. But, be more serious and don't play any games with her. She might just end up gaming herself.
What do you mean "dont play any games", "she might end up gaming herself" ?