Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl I NC'd contacts me.. What to do?

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, this is a peculiar case here. I usually have no problem going NC on a chick. Most of the time they text me once after a month, we'll exchange a few texts "hey how are you?" "good, you?" type conversations. Not a big deal to me since I had lost attraction when I went NC.

Anyways, this girl I NC'd about a month and a half ago just texted me "Hey, random question.. Did I leave a case of DVDs in your car?" (we go to the same college and I was giving her a ride home one weekend since we live in the same town too.) Haven't replied to her yet.. But I'm thinking..

Should I even bother? This chick has demonstrated 100% to me that she is a wh0re. She uses her sexuality to manipulate every man around her into doing her favors, and I refuse to fall for this trap. So, I consider my options to be..

1.) Don't contact her back, check out her dvd case for anything cool and keep it (lol).

2.) Contact her back, let her know "yes they are" and return them... Like a good "friend".

I could definitely return those things to her without feeling oneitis come on again. But she just really pissed me off to the point where I do not want to even look at her. She's fvcked 2 of my best friends behind my back (while talking to me.. Just learned about the 2nd friend she fvcked a week ago from a female friend) she did this while we were talking/dating. We slept next to each other one night, when I made advances, she said "I don't think we should have sex."

Part of the good person left in me (the very very very small amount of good person that is not completely cynical towards women) wants to return her sh1t to her.. But the more "real" eyes-opened part of me wants to just not talk to her and throw her sh1t in the trash.

I'm at the crossroads here.. What do you guys suggest?

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you hope to accomplish by returning the stuff (if you have it), just being a good samaritan or by chance do you want to reel her back in and bang her?

window

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
just treat it like any other text from a person. Have a look and say either yes or no they are not there...she is probably checking to see if you are still interested.

PokerStar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think deep down inside you still want to bang this chick.

If you do, tell her to pick up her stuff at your place, get her drunk, and have consensual sex. (see if you can put it in her butt)

If you dont want to bang this chick. keep her stuff until she physically comes to your place to pick it up. and even then try to nail her.

thats what i would do.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PokerStar said:

If you do, tell her to pick up her stuff at your place, get her drunk, and have consensual sex. (see if you can put it in her butt)

If you dont want to bang this chick. keep her stuff until she physically comes to your place to pick it up. and even then try to nail her.

thats what i would do.
Yeah, well I do just cause she's pretty hot. But that's about it. As for my living situation, I'm crashing at a tiny ass 1 bedroom apartment with two other guys. So it might be tricky lol. Maybe I'll try that out.

PokerStar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and remember. you tell her where to go.

IamJosan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
tell her to pick up her sh!t from your house if you're gonna go the nice route.

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PokerStar said:

thats what i would do.

or just burn her stuff and tell her you never had them...

yeah... i need to get out more.