Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girl drunk on webcam?

chance

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so im just sittin here 1am browsing and this chick that i sometimes talk to on line msgs me and tells me how we gonna hang out when she moves (shes moving state i live in) in few weeks. she then goes on cam and im just sittin there watching and trying to make small talk, telling her how sexy hair black hair is now (use to be blonde) and sayin how we gonna chill out when she comes.

but it seems shes gona be online for a while so i just said brb and went offline. i feel like if i sit there talkin and watching her it will get boring at one stage and yea... did i do the right thing? i dont really wanna talk to her much online until i meet her. keep the mystery you know? its not the first time ive bailed on her or not replied. is it okay to sit there online talkin to her for an hour or something and still be able to maintain attraction until we meet?

chance

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol serious... this girl sounds interested in meeting me when she gets here. i don't wanna fuk it up by chatting to her online all morning and tryin to get her naked on cam. we've already exchange numbers... just cant do much till she moves here.

DJ Miquelo

Don Juan
Reaction score
you did the right thing. you cant sit there and talk for ages and 'maintain the mystery'

wait till shes moved then make your moves IN PERSON!!!!