Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl disrespecting me after first date...

colorjockey

Reaction score
I began incorporating the abundance mentality a while ago and have since found so much success with women that I'm dating different girls every other week for seconds and thirds. So getting girls isn't a problem.

But this particular problem has got me stumped. I can't seem to decide what my next move should because I'm constantly thinking about this one girl and her mind games. (Which I shouldn't)

I took this girl out from college, and had a great first date. She's a genuinely fun girl to be around - very social, outgoing, humorous, and popular etc. This was last weekend. This week when I saw her, she started acting very peculiar. She literally went out of her way to flirt with a guy sitting across from me in plain sight. Like...blatantly flirting with him and letting him play with her cellphone (something I teased her about during the date) all the while showing all signs of flirting.

Here's what I think: She's trying to get my attention and making me jealous.

I got in their way when they were talking and she said "I didn't ask for your opinion, s***head." - I laughed it off.

She's turning out to be a disrespectful little b****. Question is: What should I do now? She's gonna do this all week whenever I approach her.

I don't want to "punish" her as that is immature but I want to show her that I don't take lightly to disrespect. How do I do that in this situation? I have other dates coming up. Would blatantly bragging about them in front of her make any difference?

Night-hawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't do anything. Find another chick to bang who isn't acting ****ish.

Last edited:

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nah, go on, punish her :))
but not like that, except if she likes it. i am talking about "if she doesn't behave, you will care less about her" kind of punishment.
2 scenarios:
1. she is a beech: if it bothers you, next her. if it doesn't, pump and then next her.
2. she just tries to test you.

in both cases, even if she has her faults, it is your job to make the best of it. not for her, hellno, FOR YOU. you will be a better man after it. and she will remain the beechy loser she always was. or winner. whatever, you don't care about her. you care about YOU.

so, tl;dr: she acts fine => affection from you, she acts beechy => pull back from your attention. IMPORTANT: keep your cool.

Night-hawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or that too. If you are unmoved by it and know ways to game around it then yah, you answered your own question man.

It's not like you have been dating long, and some girls will do *hitt like that. I've turned the tables on girls like that, it can be quite funny when they think they are getting to you. Gets their hamster spinning and Gina tingling when you do it right.

It's all initial screening, but eventually she is either proving herself to you or not. So you decide, because you are the prize, how and how far you wish to take things.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Yep.. that's a sh!t test alright.. among the most disrespectful and b!tchy possible.

Here's the thing.... most people will tell you to disassociate from her immediately... which is great advice. In many cases I would do the same.. but sometimes I don't, because I want to give her back her own medicine.

I've said this before.. I get a kick out of punishing abusive women. After all.. its not just about me.. its about all men. If she is a b!tch to me.. I can guarantee she has been a b!tch to many men before. She likely has a history of abusing men.. and she needs to suffer for it.

Assuming I decide to punish her.. I would respond to that attack by telling the guy she is flirting with something like: "Don't mind her.. she is just mad about the STD she got from her dad." :crackup:

Then I would walk away. :)

B

BeDJ

You should have excused yourself and left when she started flirting. Not even excuse, just stand up and leave. By you hanging around she thinks it's fun and games; you're just egging her on.

Toss the number.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
Assuming I decide to punish her.. I would respond to that attack by telling the guy she is flirting with something like: "Don't mind her.. she is just mad about the STD she got from her dad." :crackup:

I would omit the dad reference and simply say "Don't mind her...she's just depressed because she recently got an STD". That would make the guy wonder: what if she actually does have an STD?

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should forget this girl. But if you are really curious if she's trying to make you jealous, you should ignore her and be seen chatting it up and hitting it off with other girls. If that doesn't make a girl change her tune, nothing will.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's more to this story than meets the eye.

OP, how did you end the date last weekend? What was said & done?

This is either a sh!t test or else she really does want to push you away. We don't really have enough information here to give you the insight you need. You might want to elaborate.

colorjockey

Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
There's more to this story than meets the eye.

OP, how did you end the date last weekend? What was said & done?

This is either a sh!t test or else she really does want to push you away. We don't really have enough information here to give you the insight you need. You might want to elaborate.
Thing is ...she's NEVER acted this way before and literally jumped at the opportunity when the other guy asked to see her work from across the room.

The date ended well. We held hands all the way through and she got pretty comfortable around me when I escalated the touching. No kiss though, because I was unsure. I'd rather not proceed to a kiss close if I'm not ready than hesitate awkwardly and look like a wussy. Y'know? I want to ignore her but she's been taking up a lot of my thoughts lately...her jealous thing seems to be working. Ha! I want to know what I should do come this Monday when I see her. Should I just completely, flat out give her the cold shoulder? Like...not even acknowledge her presence?

I see what you guys mean by 'punishing' but that's contrary to my personality and I feel that it may come off as unattractive to some of the other girls around me...help?

instantnoodles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
I would omit the dad reference and simply say "Don't mind her...she's just depressed because she recently got an STD". That would make the guy wonder: what if she actually does have an STD?

Agreed. The dad part is not really necessary. I would
Want to to emphasize the STD part as much as possible ;)

colorjockey

Reaction score
Danger said:
You do not ask her out again, you make no effort to hang out with her again. If she is interested, over time she will give more and more "proximity signals". She will make certain her paths cross yours. Anything other than this is just rewarding her bad behavior and will ultimately lead to nothing other than disrespect and general b1tchiness.
Sounds good to me. She's got the cold shoulder coming.

abe0

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman did that to me....I would have told her that she can either ask her new friend to take her home or give her $10 to take a taxi and walked out. Flirting with another man while you are paying for dinner is disrespectful and a deal breaker that should not be tolerated. The fact that she behaved better later has no bearing on the situation. This is the beginning...what is next?
IMHO...abe

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
Yep.. that's a sh!t test alright.. among the most disrespectful and b!tchy possible.

Here's the thing.... most people will tell you to disassociate from her immediately... which is great advice. In many cases I would do the same.. but sometimes I don't, because I want to give her back her own medicine.

I've said this before.. I get a kick out of punishing abusive women. After all.. its not just about me.. its about all men. If she is a b!tch to me.. I can guarantee she has been a b!tch to many men before. She likely has a history of abusing men.. and she needs to suffer for it.

Man, that is exactly how I see it. If she's done it once then she's most likely done it 100x before and got away with it. It's just a shame that 90% of men out there are too weak minded to tell her to f*ck off. Instead they choose to feed her b!tchy personality by being nice, and of course, she just gets worse.

I always say - I'll put into you what you put into me. Nothing more... We're all human at the end of the day. No one is worth anymore or any less than anyone else...

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's playing games and it's making you insecure. If you laughed at that moment when she called you a ****head, but it really bothered you, that's "giving approval to get approval." What did you say when you "got in their way?"

Get over her man. She's "winning" this game and you're better off going no contact for awhile so you can reset your self-respect. You don't need to give her back her own medicine (unless you enjoy this!) but treat this as a learning experience on how to deal with b!tches.

Anyway it would have been pretty funny if you had interrupted them to try and set them up. That's totally the abundance and not giving a fvck mindset!

colorjockey

Reaction score
I'm in the Mood said:
She's playing games and it's making you insecure. If you laughed at that moment when she called you a ****head, but it really bothered you, that's "giving approval to get approval." What did you say when you "got in their way?"

Get over her man. She's "winning" this game and you're better off going no contact for awhile so you can reset your self-respect. You don't need to give her back her own medicine (unless you enjoy this!) but treat this as a learning experience on how to deal with b!tches.

Anyway it would have been pretty funny if you had interrupted them to try and set them up. That's totally the abundance and not giving a fvck mindset!
When she called me that, I just laughed, and walked away. Giving her a taste of her own medicine would mean that this sh!t's actually getting to me. I think she isn't worth it, so it's better if I SHOW her that by totally giving her a cold shoulder and going NC like you said. Do you think it'd come off as insecure if I ignored even when she says hello? Or when she first sees me in class? I want her to feel the burn! Lol

Abe, all this happened in class, 4 days after the date

MustFirstRegister, I'm dating 2 other women who are profoundly better but not in college with me. I just want this one to suffer for her insolence. And now I know how. Lol

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, real talk: you had ONE date with her. ONE date. That's not enough time for you to own her heart. For all you know, she could have gone on the date and tolerated your touching while secretly wishing you weren't touching her. Or, you could have been a placeholder for another guy that she REALLY wants to get with.

The point is - and I keep trying to tell you guys this - you need to stop looking to have a relationship with a girl so soon. Just because you had a GREAT first date doesn't make her the girlfriend yet - you need at least 2 to 3 months time for her to get to that point. So, if you're coming off all clingy and upset at her after ONE date, you're going to turn her off.

Furthermore, guy, she's not trying to make you jealous. That's your ego trying to trick itself into thinking she has interest here. Yes, because all girls that REALLY want to impress a guy do it by flirting with other guys. Oh wait, no they don't! Why? A girl that likes you will be too fearful of losing you to do something that stupid. She's doing this in front of you to show you that she's NOT interested and wants the attention of others. Don't take it personally - just see it for what it is and move on to someone else.

colorjockey

Reaction score
Harry Wilmington said:
Dude, real talk: you had ONE date with her. ONE date. That's not enough time for you to own her heart. For all you know, she could have gone on the date and tolerated your touching while secretly wishing you weren't touching her. Or, you could have been a placeholder for another guy that she REALLY wants to get with.

The point is - and I keep trying to tell you guys this - you need to stop looking to have a relationship with a girl so soon. Just because you had a GREAT first date doesn't make her the girlfriend yet - you need at least 2 to 3 months time for her to get to that point. So, if you're coming off all clingy and upset at her after ONE date, you're going to turn her off.

Furthermore, guy, she's not trying to make you jealous. That's your ego trying to trick itself into thinking she has interest here. Yes, because all girls that REALLY want to impress a guy do it by flirting with other guys. Oh wait, no they don't! Why? A girl that likes you will be too fearful of losing you to do something that stupid. She's doing this in front of you to show you that she's NOT interested and wants the attention of others. Don't take it personally - just see it for what it is and move on to someone else.
LOL Finally someone that set this whole situation straight. Now that I think about it, that's what I feared the most and was just trying to find a different explanation. But yeah, I get ya. Anyhow, I'm out on a 3rd with another girl who seems to actually be interested.