Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

GF nervous to try new things.

mtlwlu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Havent been on here in a while, good to be back.

Anyways

my current gf, we've been dating for 6 months, shes a hb 9, 5'2 110 at most, girly girl type, the one I always wanted. Perfect...right?

Well shes only 18, and is afraid to try new things, shes scared to go on top, but whats worse shes afraid to give a bj...

I guess thats Karma, I always said bjs are overrated, but you dont know what you got till its gone.

Any advice on how to help her get over her anxiety?

SandHawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had one of those in the past. It's horrible, and you're not going to talk sense into them. There is only one way to get them to do it: Get them so horny and wet that they'll do anything for you. Want her to ride on top? F*ck her missionary, grab her upperbody and roll on your back while holding her.

Want her to suck the sheets into your anus? Grab her hair, slam her on the back and kneel next to her, look her deep in the eyes with a look that says "Don't you dare to disobey me" and tell her to suck it.

If you have a girl that's not open for experimentation, you're best off to dump her ass, because she'll moan and complain about trying new things all the time. I've had close minded girls in the past, and they don't open up, no matter what you do / try. The only way to get them to open up is to unleash their inner slut, which means you need to have the proper attitude towards sex.

Myrrdin

Don Juan
Reaction score
What if you try going down on her? She'll return the favor.

allbeef

Banned
Reaction score
You must do sexy things with her. Make her want to be crazy. For example, don't wear any underwear. Girls love that. When you get in the car make sure that your jeans are unzipped. When she looks over she sees how excited you really are. Lets her know that you do want her. You can even stroke if you like.

Another trick that goes back to the ancient peoples is to just innocently rub yourself in the groin area when she is around. Don't act like you are doing it on purpose. Just rub like you are massaging it for a few seconds. Also make sure you go to the restroom when you are out. Girls love to think about you letting loose while they are waiting for you.