Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

GF lives overseas - am I bad to sleep with other girls?

LoneWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Am I bad for doing this? I met my gf a few weeks ago after knowing her online for a year. I stayed with her for two months. I am back in my own country now. Is it wrong of me to be sleeping around and wanting other girls? Because I really do feel single when I'm not with her anymore. We hardly talk because she works 12 hours everyday, and when she gets home she just sleeps. We only talk properly like two days a week and I'm fine with that but, I have to say I am a very sexual person. I have a high sex drive and I need to have sex. Am I bad? Is this considered cheating even though she's on the other side of the world?

LoneWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I dunno. She's not your average woman. She's a lot older than me and she was a virgin. I know this because I couldn't put my d!ck in her for like a month. She was tight as hell and it hurt a lot... but we eventually did it. I don't think she's gonna go out fuking around just after she lost her v to me. I have my suspicions yes but I really don't think she's that kind of woman. It's possible... it comes to my mind sometimes.. but no, don't think she will... not just now anyway. But me? I need some lovin before I go crazy!

oneboy21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You said you were with her for two months, does it mean you visited her country to be with her?
and now you moved back
Do you really want this chick, who lives in another country and works 12 hours a day?
Where you cannot see her and fcuk her where ever you want?

LoneWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. We met each other a year ago and been talking a lot since the day we met. She came to see me (my country) first. Then I went to see her, stayed with her for two months. But yeah, I can't help but chat up other girls and meet them. Been talking to many girls since she left and I can't help it lol. Just dont think its considered cheating if shes over there and I'm here. Probably won't see her for another six months

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just dont think its considered cheating if shes over there and I'm here.
Stop kidding yourself. It would still be cheating if she was an astronaut orbiting the space station, but moreover she’s not really your girlfriend and you don’t have a real relationship. Long distance ‘relationships’ are long distance booty calls and are a practice of doomed fate. It won’t last very long. She’s not worth the thousands of dollars in airfare every six months, six months is way too long; she’s not worth the lost opportunities you pass up with local girls who, ultimately, she’s no better than. The only time long distance relationships make sense is if the distance will be temporary, or temporary and you plan to get married.

Either dump her or cheat on her until you find a suitable replacement (which is what chicks do anyway).

Cosmos

Reaction score
Deep Dish said:
Stop kidding yourself. ..... she’s not really your girlfriend and you don’t have a real relationship.
This!

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
of course it's cheating. why even date her though?

blackwolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
Wait wait wait. Is this the girl from this thread>>>?

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=183675

Man you have to post a pic of this woman that other thread was epic.
Correct. (btw, this is my other account)

That's the one.. no I won't post a picture. I know you're curious but I won't do it. She's an older asian woman. Just try to imagine Michelle Yeoh.

http://www.google.com/search?q=mich...ct=mode&cd=2&ved=0CBcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1123&bih=697

She's not ugly. She has a great body for her age. Nice perfect shaped tits. No lie. Perfectly round. A good b cup size.

We had many silly fights, but still had fun. Went to NY, Vegas, couple other places. I stayed with her for two months. We had unprotected sex in the end (many times), got bl0wjobs almost everytime I asked (she doesnt really like it though but still did it) Again, she definitely was a virgin. Tried with a condom before but didn't work. Was just too tight. So I'm sure I don't have aids or nothing. Everything in the other thread was 100% true. No lies. 39 year old virgin (well not anymore) - She wants my baby and to get married (if I decide to move there one day - I really don't know yet) -

So the thing that gets to me is she's a lot older than me. And I have young girls here back at home who want a piece of me. I want some too. Like I said, high sex drive. We are in a relationship on facebook so I mean it might not mean anything atm since we don't live together but that's what's in her mind right now. I don't think I'm in love or anything. Not sure what is going on with it. I know that If I want to move and marry her she'll go for it. But then I'd probably regret it in the future.

That's another story.... right now I have some girls who I'm talking to and want to fuk .. this one girl is 23 years old and I'm 27. My "GF" is 40 this year. She looks at least 35 though. Sometimes younger. But mehhh that's my situation.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where did you stay in vegas? What did you do there? Gamble? Clubs? Pool party? Did she pay for it all>?

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did anyone catch the part where she wants to be a 40+ year old with her first newborn? Is this guy a troll?

tomato

Don Juan
Reaction score
LoneWolf said:
Am I bad for doing this? I met my gf a few weeks ago after knowing her online for a year. I stayed with her for two months. I am back in my own country now. Is it wrong of me to be sleeping around and wanting other girls? Because I really do feel single when I'm not with her anymore. We hardly talk because she works 12 hours everyday, and when she gets home she just sleeps. We only talk properly like two days a week and I'm fine with that but, I have to say I am a very sexual person. I have a high sex drive and I need to have sex. Am I bad? Is this considered cheating even though she's on the other side of the world?
HAHAHA of course its cheating why would it matter where you are! lol the rationalisations some people come up with. If you are going out then yes its wrong because you indirectly agreed when you started going out that you would be monogamous - its obvious - are you even serious?

The only way it could be ok would be if you agreed beforehand that it would be a "different" relationship where you didn't mind her being pounded by other guys...... if you want to tell her your fine with that and get the same for yourself thats up to you. Otherwise yes its dishonest disrespecting and wrong. No amount of being a "sexual person" is going to change that - we have something called a prefrontal cortex which allows us to control ourselves and not put ourselves in bad positions - use it or be wrong and accept you are going to loose her very soon and hurt her a lot in the process. NOT COOL.