Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

gf having a spazz over nothing.. am i in the wrong?

chance

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so not long ago my gf gives me sexy pics of her. not nude. but one of the pics shes bending over and showing alot of cleavage. and shes in tight shorts... so i showed this guy i know who lives on the other side of the world.. malaysia, i mean i told her i wouldn't show no one but im thinking like... someone we know.. of course i wouldn't. but why would she make a big deal out of this? what does it matter if i showed him the pic lol. she had a fit and text me telling me to delete her number (this aint the first time either). i usually just ignore her and she ends up calling me again the next day. are these tests or something? i must be passing them if she keeps comin back.

was i doing bad for what i did though? i admit it wasn't nice since i i said i wouldnt show but she's over reacting. i think so anyway. and id just be a d!ck to give in and say sorry like a wuss.

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a woman typically doesn't want her man to give away the intimacy between you two. What happened between you two, stays between you.

Yes, you were wrong for showing it to some guy. You were even more wrong because you promised you wouldn't. That shows that you are immature.

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
are you in the wrong for showing non-nude pics of your girl to someone? NO

are you in the wrong for breaking her trust? YES

However, she is overdoing this to the point where it becomes a **** test. Just ignore her for a few days and it will be all over.

To truly help you with your question, though, I need to see the pics myself...

todays_news

Don Juan
Reaction score
showing sexy pics of your girlfriend, is one sure-fire way of annoying her. It would annoy most women!

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All replies were weak.

Tell her to chill out, they werent even nude. I would probably show them to my friends too.

Id be more annoyed at her over-reacting and telling me to delete her number.

I agree however, to properly help you, we need to see..

scribblec

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
why did u have to tell her u showed the pics to some dude half way round the world?

brekke

Don Juan
Reaction score
chance said:
she had a fit and text me telling me to delete her number (this aint the first time either). i usually just ignore her and she ends up calling me again the next day. are these tests or something?
Is this a typical girl thing to do? I do this to girls. I never call them back though. I just tell them to take my number out of their phones. Lame?

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
scribblec said:
why did u have to tell her u showed the pics to some dude half way round the world?

Exactly! Especially if this guy was someone half way across the world who would most likely never meet her...

PIMP

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
chance said:
fair enough. here it is...
First of all props for putting the pic on the web, for the whole world to see! Now how you gonna explain this to her?

seriously though, this is not an incriminating picture (your girl has a nice rack btw), the only issue here is you promised her not to do this, so that's why she's mad at you.

You should not apologize for it, just make a joke of the whole thing and let it slide. Chances are, by the time she calls you that's what she wants to hear.

on the negative side, forget about ever making tapes with this girl... If you ever do though, PM me for quality control ;)

Reaction score
stop telling your little wh0re everything that you do............what YOU do is YOUR OWN PERSONAL PRIVATE BUSINESS...........only a total pvssy.......a TOTAL PVSSY would tell his stupid little "girlfriend" about everything, in full detail, that he does.

Are you a fvcking don juan, or just a little prick who lucked out on the first piece of azz who gave you the time of day????

guys like you......edit...........PVSSIES like you make me sick...........how much more pvssified as a useless "man" can you get?????

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
stop telling your little wh0re everything that you do............what YOU do is YOUR OWN PERSONAL PRIVATE BUSINESS...........only a total pvssy.......a TOTAL PVSSY would tell his stupid little "girlfriend" about everything, in full detail, that he does.

Are you a fvcking don juan, or just a little prick who lucked out on the first piece of azz who gave you the time of day????

guys like you......edit...........PVSSIES like you make me sick...........how much more pvssified as a useless "man" can you get?????
Thanks brother for saying it. This is what it really comes down to. He told her without her even asking.

You know when else this used to happen? when we were little kids and felt guilty and had to tell mommie what we did. I truly believe OP has maturity problems and is still a kid inside to when he feels guilty or does something wrong he feels the need to tell his gf.

Let me ask you something OP. If you go celebrate spring break with your buddies are you going to be telling your gf what went down there? You gotta learn to keep stuff for yourself and grow up a little brother.

Reaction score
f283000 said:
Thanks brother for saying it. This is what it really comes down to. He told her without her even asking.

You know when else this used to happen? when we were little kids and felt guilty and had to tell mommie what we did. I truly believe OP has maturity problems and is still a kid inside to when he feels guilty or does something wrong he feels the need to tell his gf.

Let me ask you something OP. If you go celebrate spring break with your buddies are you going to be telling your gf what went down there? You gotta learn to keep stuff for yourself and grow up a little brother.

Now is the part where he disappears and let's this thread die, without taking any advice out of it whatsoever, nor responding to any of your questions.

Pvssies are so predictable.