Gen-Z Rappers Make VIral Anthem for Promisocuous women!

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This song has been going viral I decided to check it out

Basically letting young women know it's ok to be a hoe
I laughed, people give me crap for saying that if you want this to change society needs to go through a reset and we have to put God first
For those "We need the world to be liek the 1950s" crowd the part they don't tell you is in the 1950s society had a deeper fear and respect for God than they do now.
Just noticed that STD's are higher than ever in my city (no surprise as most women don't require a condom)

We are closer to the end, let society reset, and Let Gen Alpha start anew. Boomers and Gen Y yall failed us lmfaoooo

*Calls an Uber and Goes To The Bar*

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As the years pass by, society keeps disintegrating. The more perspective you have, the more you understand this.

We went from raising families and prospering to---->the birth control pill---->to legalized abortions---->to no fault divorce--->to less God--->to less marriage--->to social media addictions/OLD validation--->to the 3some, polyamorous, LGBTXYZ.

Whether you are for or against any of what I listed, thats the path we went down.. And it has not improved things.

And a few years ago the idiots were flipping out about the "Baby its cold outside" Christmas song because it was offensive.

There are no limits on what someone can put out for the general public to digest these days. In days long ago content was always filtered/regulated, etc. Anyone can post a youtube video these days and it can spread like wildfire.

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the 1000th time, Yahweh is an ahole. We need to collectively raise our vibrations, not follow the rules of some d1ck who wanted everyone to die in the flood. Follow Jesus if you want to follow someone, not a "God" who's masquerading as the Creator. Imposed draconian inhibition is not the answer, we do have the ability to learn from the past and decide what kind of world we want going forward, using info intelligently from all sources, once the "reset" happens.

But yeah, hoe's be hoeing more than before

Last edited: