Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Game and Paranoia/Schizophrenia.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm lacking ambition with chasing skirts lately. It's fun and all, but I'm just sick of spending time with a chick for a week or two and realizing she's another stupid fickle b1tch. "OH MY GOD THIS GUY ACTUALLY TEXTED ME SAYING HAVE A NICE DAY. WHAT A PVSSY." is the attitude I imagine most chicks to have these days (At least in the urban centers of the US..) An attitude that I don't really feel like putting up with. I want to be nice to people because it's a joyful experience. (Don't get me wrong, I'm not talking about being a doormat.. I'm talking about just having nice things to say to a woman rather than playing stupid head games and push/pull).

Since I've found this site, I think every girl I've dated has just moved on to some other guy who's lame as fvck. I play in a band, I'm 22, I dress cool.. I should get all the pvssy my heart desires, yet somehow I don't. I'm still a virgin, but I think it's cause I'm disgusted at just how shallow minded women are today.

That's what I've been realizing lately. I don't "seal the deal" because I keep thinking "This chick is a fvcking stupid bird brain slvt that puts on this fvcking front of being a nice girl".. Last girl I dated wound up going NC on me and fvcking some douchebag.. The same girl that told me she lost her virginity at 19. WOW! Okay b1tch nice lie!

I think I'm maybe just too paranoid.. Or maybe schizophrenic to some degree. In the past, I have found myself waking up in the middle of the night having a nightmare of some new woman in my life fvcking some other guy. Then the following day I'll send a text (note: this is not a clingy text.. It's usually a "let's hangout tomorrow night" type text..) Sure enough, the b1tch will usually blow me off, or go NC.

I'm starting to think lately, that maybe I should talk to a psychiatrist or something. I think all this pick up stuff and "truth about women" is getting to my head and turning my heart black.

Like I said, I feel as though I cannot trust women anymore and have no real drive to connect with them. I don't even have any drive to go out and get laid right now.. Just hangout with my friends and do what I've been doing. I'm about ready to give up on this quest of losing my virginity because it has somehow become the quest of killing any love-like emotion I could possibly have. I don't have any patience for dealing with women anymore.. I don't want to quit the game, but I think it's seriously making me psychologically unstable, or maybe it's just the real fvcking truth that scares me. I always wanted to have a loving family when I'm older and a nice house, but the realities are.. That nice house will be gone after divorce and I will legally not be allowed on the property unless an ex-wife abides, that she'll have some new d0uchebag playing the masculine role for the kids, and that the kids will hate me. I will live in my sh1tty 1 bedroom apartment on the bad side of town since I cannot afford a nicer place, and will be limited to dating trashy divorced women and old maids.

I think there definitely might be something wrong with me. Has anyone else ever felt this way? If so, did you go see a shrink? Just talk it out with friends/family? Any advice is appreciated. Thanks.

MM92

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alex DeLarge said:
I'm lacking ambition with chasing skirts lately. It's fun and all, but I'm just sick of spending time with a chick for a week or two and realizing she's another stupid fickle b1tch. "OH MY GOD THIS GUY ACTUALLY TEXTED ME SAYING HAVE A NICE DAY. WHAT A PVSSY." is the attitude I imagine most chicks to have these days (At least in the urban centers of the US..) An attitude that I don't really feel like putting up with. I want to be nice to people because it's a joyful experience. (Don't get me wrong, I'm not talking about being a doormat.. I'm talking about just having nice things to say to a woman rather than playing stupid head games and push/pull).

Since I've found this site, I think every girl I've dated has just moved on to some other guy who's lame as fvck. I play in a band, I'm 22, I dress cool.. I should get all the pvssy my heart desires, yet somehow I don't. I'm still a virgin, but I think it's cause I'm disgusted at just how shallow minded women are today.

That's what I've been realizing lately. I don't "seal the deal" because I keep thinking "This chick is a fvcking stupid bird brain slvt that puts on this fvcking front of being a nice girl".. Last girl I dated wound up going NC on me and fvcking some douchebag.. The same girl that told me she lost her virginity at 19. WOW! Okay b1tch nice lie!

I think I'm maybe just too paranoid.. Or maybe schizophrenic to some degree. In the past, I have found myself waking up in the middle of the night having a nightmare of some new woman in my life fvcking some other guy. Then the following day I'll send a text (note: this is not a clingy text.. It's usually a "let's hangout tomorrow night" type text..) Sure enough, the b1tch will usually blow me off, or go NC.

I'm starting to think lately, that maybe I should talk to a psychiatrist or something. I think all this pick up stuff and "truth about women" is getting to my head and turning my heart black.

Like I said, I feel as though I cannot trust women anymore and have no real drive to connect with them. I don't even have any drive to go out and get laid right now.. Just hangout with my friends and do what I've been doing. I'm about ready to give up on this quest of losing my virginity because it has somehow become the quest of killing any love-like emotion I could possibly have. I don't have any patience for dealing with women anymore.. I don't want to quit the game, but I think it's seriously making me psychologically unstable, or maybe it's just the real fvcking truth that scares me. I always wanted to have a loving family when I'm older and a nice house, but the realities are.. That nice house will be gone after divorce and I will legally not be allowed on the property unless an ex-wife abides, that she'll have some new d0uchebag playing the masculine role for the kids, and that the kids will hate me. I will live in my sh1tty 1 bedroom apartment on the bad side of town since I cannot afford a nicer place, and will be limited to dating trashy divorced women and old maids.

I think there definitely might be something wrong with me. Has anyone else ever felt this way? If so, did you go see a shrink? Just talk it out with friends/family? Any advice is appreciated. Thanks.
I've been through the feelings i've bolded before. Just don't worry about the future and having a nice wife/kids etc. Just live for now and enjoy yourself. Take the pressure off yourself and just have fun. The rest will eventually take tare of itself, trust me.

MisterD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's just a matter of pressing. I'm sure we're all guilty of this at one point or another. I'm also at the stage where I give women a very short leash. I just tire very easily with playing games in the name of *****. It's just not worth the effort right now.

I think you're brain is just on overload right now. You're looking at every chick you come in contact with as a potential hookup and you're pressing to make things happen. While not as bad as oneitis, it's still in a way putting the vag on a pedestal.

Like you said, you got a lot going for you. You shouldn't have to press. Just be cool and let things fall where they may for a while.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not schizophrenic, dude. But, I'll take a stab at what's going on: you have a vision of what relationships should be like, and are disappointed that it isn't the case. This is called reality. Stop living in a fantasy world. Don't be bitter because reality doesn't match your vision of how women and relationships should be - and how you want them to be.

You need to change your pessimistic attitude, and realize that life isn't always fair. That's life. Being bitter, angry, and hating women won't get you anywhere. In fact, you will end up attracting the same kind of women you hate, and are trying to avoid - while pushing all the decent ones away. Your mind will be so clouded by negativity that you won't even realize when one is decent - since you automatically assume they're all bad. It's a vicious cycle.

You just need to chill, not take women so seriously, have standards, don't have any expectations, and don't be afraid to move on. Also, take a close look at the kind of women you're going after. There's usually a pattern that needs to be changed when all you date is trash.

Also, everyone puts on a front of being nice in the beginning - its not real, and means nothing. Don't become infatuated or have your head up in the clouds. Pay attention and don't fall too fast.

You might not like how things are, but you still have to accept them. There's a lot of bad, useless people out there. You gotta toughen up, deal with it, and weed through all the garbage to find the decent ones. You may want to fall in love with a nice girl right away, but it doesn't work that way. Gotta keep your guards up, be patient, and let things happen. Be smart about it; think with your head. Realize that nobody is perfect.

Don't let anger and bitterness consume you. It's not hurting anyone other than yourself. Most importantly, don't let women and dating consume you. Stop caring so much, and don't let little things get to you so easily. So what if these losers are worthless? That's what makes them losers. Do NOT get all worked up over someone who isn't worth a damn.

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're overthinking this stuff brother.

I hear you and identify with what you are saying, but this is just the game we are playing and you can either get with it, or get out.

It seems impossible to find a down chick these days but I'm sure they are still out there. Perhaps you should just take some time off from pursuing and just do you, and focus on bettering yourself.

When you love yourself you raidate a positive aura and others are drawn to that.

Also, be thankful you have acquired some knowledge of the harsh realities of women these days, many fellas are in the dark and get mowed over and used by them, forever being doormats.

Do you and keep your standards high, your time will come.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shizz702 said:
but this is just the game we are playing
exactly, don't fight the way it works because you can't change the rules, just learn how to play to win.